Meeting The Others

You Can't Hate Forever .

* RIIING *

It was time for lunch . When Taeyeon got to the lunchroom she saw sunny sitting with 3 other girls . They were all really pretty .

Why do they have so many pretty girls in this school ? Why are there so many kingkas ?

Then she was interupted by screams . 

'' KYAAA , They are so hot !''

'' SIWON OPPPA , SARANGHAE ! ''

'' Who are those guys ? '' Yoona asked . 

'' Im not sure , I heard they were kingkas of the school .'' Sunny said .

'' What are kingkas ? '' Tiffany asked since she was in America most of her life .

'' They are the '' hottest '' people in the school , but they are jerks in another way of saying it . '' 

Oh , Leeteuk , Siwon and the others from my class are there too .

'' Taeyeon , how was your class ? Did you meet new people ? '' Sunny asked .

'' Of course i made friends , dont you see these girls sitting here ? How was your class ?''

'' It was amazing , i also saw this really cute guy . His name is Sungmin and i think he's a kingka . ''

''OMO , already checking guys out on the first day ?''

Sunny blushed .

 

Over at the guys side ...

'' OMO , Sunny 's over there ! Isnt she so cute ? '' Sungmin said with aegyo .

'' Hyung , stop with your aegyo . '' Kyuhyun said irritated.

'' should we sit over there ? '' Siwon asked .

'' Alright , let's go . '' Everyone said except for Leeteuk .

 

When they got over to the girls table , they all introduced themselve . The girls just stared at them because they didnt think they kingkas would sit with them . 

'' Omo , why are our kingkas sitting with those girls ? We are the queenkas of this school . They are suppose to sit with US . '' Joo said to her girls .

'' Leeteuk oppa , sit with me . Dont sit with these losers .''

''Why are you calling us loser ? '' Hyoyeon said said angrily .

"We are the queenkas , we call everyone losers . '' 

'' What gives you the right to call anyone a loser ?'' Taeyeon asked but Joo ignored her .

'' Leeteuk oppa , lets go over there . '' Joo said sweetly while pulling Leeteuk away .

He can leave anyways , I dont even like him . How is he a kingka ? He's so mean and UGH .

'' Joo is just mad shes losing attentions because of you guys . People are saying you guys are smart , nice , pretty . '' Kibum said .

'' Let's stop talking and lets get food , I'm hungry ! '' Sooyoung said .

'' No wonder you are so big , you care about food first ! '' Ryewoook said jokingly .

Then they all went and got food . after they got food, they all sat together and talked . Yoona was talking to Kibum about his acting , Seohyun was reading while Kyuhyun was looking at her . Sungmin and Sunny were doing their aegyo and were  flirting . Jessica was talking to Tiffany in english when Siwon and Heechul were trying to understand what they were saying . Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were talking about new dance moves while Ryewook told Sooyoung he can cook , when Sooyoung heard it ,her eyes went wide . She asked him to cook her favorite foods . Then , there was Taeyeon , she didnt have anyone to talk to . From the corner of her eye she could see Joo feeding Leeteuk .

What the heck , the guy has hands . why cant he feed himself ? Why is she even caring about what he's doing ? Taeyeon , you hate him , remember that .

And like that , lunch ended . they all went back to their classes . Taeyeon went to her singing class and sat down . When the teacher came in she didnt notice until the teacher told the student that they would need to sing in class today . She would pick sticks with their names on it and whoever got chosen would sing first . she picked one stick after another .

The stick order ...

Tiffany  

Ryewook

Yuri

Sooyoung  

Siwon 

Taeyeon 

Yesung 

Kyuhyun

Seohyun 

Leeteuk

 

Tiffant sang By Myself . After she sang it what Ryewook's turn , he sang If You Love Me More. Then Yuri sang Because of Me, she sang it beautifully. Sooyoung sang Bad Girl , the song she picked had a feeling that people wanted to dance to  . Then it was Siwon's turn , he has to think of a song then he finally sang Abandoned . Then it was Taeyeon's turn , she sang Can You Hear Me .

 

 

Naegae geudaega inyangi ahnin geotcheoreom

Geujeo seuchinun sunganin geotcheoreom

Sibgae nal jinajineun geudae gyeotae

Ddoo dagaga han geolyeumjocha

Chae tal su eobseuljirado  

 

Everyone was mesmerized by her song , She has an amazing voice . even Leeteuk paid attention to her . He didnt know someone so small would have such a powerful voice .

 

Hoksi yi gidarimyi yi geuriumyi

Dahyeul ttaemyeon deullil ttaemyeon

Chalayi molleun cheok hajwoyo

Geudaeyaegae galsurok jagu geomi najiman

Yi sarangeun meomchul suga eobneyo ~

 

Then she finished , everyone applauded even Leeteuk . Next , it was Yesung's turn . He sang For One Day .

OMO , oppa has such an amazing voice .

Then Kyuhyun sang Fly , and then after Seohyun sang Good Day . And last  Leeteuk sang Only Look at Me . The teacher couldnt believe she had such talented students . She gave them projects . They had to do a duet , the teacher already picked their partners which the students didnt really like . 

Sing porject partners :

Sooyoung & Ryewook

Yuri & Yesung 

Seohyun & Kyuhyun 

Taeyeon & Leeteuk 

Tiffany & Siwon 

Everyone liked their partners except Taeyeon and Leeteuk . they didnt even want to look at each other , how will they even work together . The teacher didnt let anyone change partners so they were stuck with each other .

Why do i have to work with him ? He doesnt even look at me .

She's lucky to be working with me , who doesnt want to work with me ? All girls enjoy me being near them , im going to mess with her so much . Lucky her .

Then class ended .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what you think and comment (: