Death Letters

You Can't Hate Forever .

It was a Saturday morning and Taeyeon decided to go get the mail . 

When she looks through it she saw one for her from anonymous so she decided to open it .

The letter wrote ...


  Dear Taeyeon 
           STAY AWAY FROM LEETEUK OPPA OR YOU WILL DIE AT A VERY YOUNG AGE! i'll make everyday for you MISERABLE .
 Try staying with Leeteuk and you'll learn how it'll feel to die in a very slow painful way .
                                                                                                                     Sincerely , Leeteuk oppa's ONE AND ONLY girl .

                                                                                                                                
 

Taeyeon was not scared because she knew she wasnt with Leeteuk and she didnt want to be with him .

After Sunny woke up , she showed her the letter .

'' THAT , this must be Joo . who else would send you this ? ''  Sunny said angrily .
'' I dont really care , im not with Leeteuk so why would i be scared ? Ill just tell Leeteuk to explain it to her since she probably wont listen to me . ''
'' Let's forget about this and go to Lotte World with the girls and the kingkas ! ''
'' Alright . i need  to tell Leeteuk about Joo anyways .''

Sunny went to her room to get the phone so she could call Sungmin and ask them to hangout at Lotte world later .

Over at the kingkas apartment ...

*RIIING RIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING *

'' Sungmin your phone is ringing ! im trying to sleep ! its saturday !'' Kyuhyun screamed .
'' If you didnt stay up so late and play warcraft then you would be wide awake like me and the others . ''

'' Yeoboseyo ? ''
'' Sungminnie ! want to go to Lotte World with the girls ? ''
'' Lets do it ! i hae to wake up Kyuhyun first . ''
'' See you guys later !''

Later , when the girls met up at Taeyeon's house .

*DING DONG*

''Sunny ! im going to open the door for you . Hurry up and get dressed ! '' Umma said .

'' Hello ! How are you Ms.Lee ? '' The girls said together .
" im very well , how about my girls ? '' 

" We're great ! thank you for asking . Is Sunny and Taeyeon ready to go yet ?''

'' I think you should come in and sit because you all know Sunny , She's slow at everything . ''

'' ahah , thank you , we'll go sit now . ''

At SuperJuniors side ...

'' Maknae ! are you ready yet ? were going to be late . All your hyung are ready . We're going to cancel the internet if you dont come out in five minutes . ''
'' NOO , ILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE , DO .NOT. CANCEL. THE. INTERNET.''

'' you have 4 more minutes left ..''

then Kyuhyun ran out of the bathroom .

'' SUNNY ! are you ready ? were going to be late ! ''

then Taeyeon came down . 

'' Girls , i have something to show you . '' then she gave them the letter . 

'' OMG , why would someone write this ? what did you even do to deserve this ? '' Sooyoung said .

'' Well , there is only one person i know that hates me and that is Joo . She's obsessed with Leeteuk remember ? ''

'' Whatever , lets just go the mall and have some fuun ! ''  Jessica said .

Then Sunny came down . 

'' Are we ready to go girls ?'' 

'' We were only waiting for  you ! '' The girls said together .

'' Mianhe .. '' Sunny said with aegyo .

'' Lets go before we want to punch Sunny .

Then they left to go to Lotte World .

 

At Lotte World ....

They met at the fountain and decided to go in pairs .
The pairs were ..

Sunny & Sungmin

Yesung & Yuri

Kyuhyun & Seohyun

Siwon & Tiffany 

Jessica & Heechul

Ryeowook & Sooyoung 

Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk

Yoona & Donghae

and last but not least ..

Leeteuk & Taeyeon 

 

* Why did i have to be with Leeteuk ? He doesnt like me and Joo is going to misunderstand . I thought we were going to be in a group not pairs... *

* Why am i ALWAYS stuck with that dork Taeyeon ? Does she like me or something ? *

 

After everyone split apart Taeyeon and Leeteuk were very awkward ..

'' Oh , uhmm , so what do you want to do ? Shop ? Games ? Rollercoasters ? eat ? '' Taeyeon askes quietly .

'' What do you want to do ?''

'' I dont know thats why i asked you ... ''

'' Lets go ride some rollercoasters then . ''

Taeyeon was actually hoping he wouldnt pick rollercoasters . she was terrified with rollercoasters but it was already too late to say no . the ride as going to start .

* Why does Taeyeon look so scared ? shes all pale . *

" Taeyeon .. are you okay ? if you dont want t ride this , its okay . ''

'' n-n-noo , its okay . i could handle this . ''

then the ride started ...

*VROOOOM *

'' AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! OMG HELP ME , MOMMY ! ''  Taeyeon screamed .

Leeteuk was too busy laughing at her but since he felt bad for her , he held her hand . 

* her hand .. its so small and soft *

* EHH ?!  why is he holding my hand ? *

 

After they got off the ride , they were still holding hands .

'' Uhhm , Leeteuk , you could let go of my hand now . ''  Taeyeon said shyly .  

'' Oh , sorry , you looked scared on the ride so i though holding your hand would make you feel less scared .'' He said as he let go of her hand .

'' So , what do you want to do now ? can i pick this time ? '' 

'' sure , since you did what i did , you can pick this time . ''

'' Lets go to the arcade ! ''

* i thought she would pick shopping instead of going to an arcade . She's different from other girls . I like that . She also isnt a fangirl too .. *

'' Leeteuk ! what are you thinking ? lets go ! '' She said as she grabbed Leeteuks hand and started running .

'' alright , alright , why are you running ? are you THAT excited ?''

'' of course ! i havent been at an arcade in ages ! ''

* we arent that awkward anymore . i like that . he doesnt seem that bad as that other people say. he seems .... nice and caring . When should i tell him about the joo thing ? i doont want to ruin this day for him . *

'' Lets play the basketball one ! '' Taeyeon said happily !

'' LETS GO ! ''

When they were playing , Leetek always stole glances at Taeyeon .

* Wow , i have never noticed but Taeyeon is really pretty . Why am i thiking this ?*

'' we should find the others , its already 6 . We should go eat dinner together ! ''

'' Alright , Do you want me to call them or you ? '' Leeteuk asked .

'' hmm , you should call . im tired , ahah . ''

'' alright then . ''

 

'' Hello ? Sungmin , where do we meet you guys ? ''

'' well, me and sunny are eating together and the other guys are probably going to eat with their partner so i think you and Taeyeon will have to eat with each other .  HAVE FUN HYUUUNG ! ''

* Aish .. it means i have to eat with Taeyeon .. *

'' Taeyeon ? Sungmin said we have to eat with our partners , so we have to eat with each other . is that okay with you ? ''

'' yeah , im fine with that . What do you want to eat ? Im really hungry so do you want to eat samgyupsal ? ''

'' sure , i thought girls dont like meat because it makes then fat . Everytime i went out to eat with a girl , they would only eat salad . ''

* Taeyeon is DEFINITELY different from other girls . Why did i hate her before? *

'' Oh , i love to eat , as long as its tasty i will eat it . '' Taeyeon said .

'' wanna go now ? ''

'' sure , i know a place here that has AMAZING samgyupsal .'' sha said happily .

At the samgyupsal place ..

'' Omoni , can we get 2 servings of samgyupsal please ? '' Taeyeon asked .

'' Oh dear , of course you can . You guys are a really cute couple !''

'' Aiigoo , omoni.. we're just friends ! '' Taeyeon laughing with her ahjumma laugh .

'' Oh , ahah , sorry there . you have a very cute laugh ! your serving will arrive in a minute. ''

'' Thank you omoni ! ''

 

'' Wow , your laugh is very interesting . '' 

'' ahha , everyone says that when they hear me laugh . they call it my 'ahjumma laugh'. "

'' i see why , it sounds like my moms laugh .'' 

'' ahh , your mom .. '' Taeyeon said sadly ..

'' Are you okay ? you dont seem happy anymore , did i say something wrong ? '' Leeteuk asked worriedly .

'' no , its okay . uhmm , i forgot i had to go do something , so i have to go .. im sorry for leaving but ill pay the bill for you . See you another day !''Taeyeon said as she walked out the door .

* Is Taeyeon okay ? did i say something bad ? Why am i so stupid ? i hope shes okay .. *

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i think most of you guys know why Taeyeon was sad when Leeteuk talked about his mom . If you guys DONT know , go to chapter one !

i DIDNT UPDATE IN AGES , kinda . 

Please comment , i need opinions on my fanfic since this is my first one !

Faaanks guys !;D