The Duet .

You Can't Hate Forever .

 

Writing fanfics are hard ..  

I dont know how you guys do it .

Sooyoung's thoughts are gray !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They only had one week until they had to do their duets . Taeyeon wanted a high grade so she want to work afterschool and weekends but she needed Leeteuk to agree to it .

'' Good morning everyone . '' Taeyeon said .

'' Good morning Taeyeon !! '' Tiffany said while hugging her ,

'' You seem so happy today . What happened ? '' 

'' Im happy because i might sit next to Siwon , I heard we were going to change seats today ! ''

'' So it means , i have a chance if sitting next to Leeteuk ? ''

Oh Geez , I dont want to sit with him . Anybody is fine . Just not him . I already have to work with him and thats bad enough . -__- .

After she finished her thoughts , the teacher came in and announced  '' Today , we will be switching seats and you will be sitting next to your partner so it will be easier for you guys to work on your duet . '' 

Wow , Taeyeon is so lucky . She gets to work with me and now she get to sit next to me ? Oh , How very lucky she is ...

'' Now class , Go to your partners and discuss what song you guys are going to sing . You guys will have the rest of the class to discuss and you guys will discuss it after lunch too . ''

Everybody moves next to their partners  . The seating order is ...

Siwon / Tiffany                Sooyoung / Ryewook

Taeyeon / Leeteuk         Kyuhyun / Seohyun 

Yesung / Yuri                   

'' Siwon oppa , what song do you want to sing ? '' 

'' Uh , Tiffany , im not sure yet .. We should work on it together on the weekends . You can come over and we can practice . ''

Omo , Im going to go to Siwon oppa's house !!

'' Sooyoung , what song do you want to sing ? Ballad , Pop , R&B ? ''

'' You should pick , ill just follow along and we can work at my house for the weekends but you have to cook me food okay ? ''

'' Arraseo , Ill cook deokbokki for you and pat bing soo . ''

Yes , i get a cook for the day . AHAHAH (:

'' Yesung shi , what song would you like to sing ? You have an amazing voice so you can just pick any song because it will be good no matter what . ''

'' Yuri , you should call me oppa . It'll be better so you dont have to be so formal . I get uncomfortable when people are formal with me . You should pick the song and we can practice on the weekends . ''

Oppa ? Yesung oppa , it sounds so nice .

'' What song do you want to sing , Seohyun ? ''

'' I want a soft song , I cant sing dance songs because i have a very soft voice , Im sorry if i make you get a low grade . ''

'' Its okay , i wanted a soft song too cause my voice is also very soft . I think we would get a high grade and we will be the best ! ''

Aw , he's so nice . He's the first guys to be so nice to me .

'' Yah , Taeyeon, im going to sing Love 119 . '' 

'' But i wanted to sing , What I Want To Do When I Have a Lover ... ''

'' I have a happy song , not a love song . Those are weird ... ''

Aw , I really wanted to sing it , G.Na sang it so nicely and i wanted to try ..

Should i be a gentlemen and sing What I Want To Do When I Have A Lover ... ? NOPE ~

'' We should practice soon because it is hard for me to sing high and happy songs . My throat doesnt feel good .. '' Taeyeon said sadly .

'' Meet me at the Super 9 Coffee Shop afterschool . ''

'' Arraseo , but what are we going to do there ? Do you even have the lyrics ? ''

'' I dont have them now but i'll go to the library later to print them out . So just meet me there . ''

 

Afterschool ....

 

'' Sunny , i cant go home with you today . I have to meet up with Leeteuk for a music project . Ill see you later ! ''

'' Aw , i wanted to tell you something .. but i guess ill tell you later . See you later and be careful ~ ''

 

At the coffee shop ...

Where is he ? Ive been here for half an hour already ..

'' Hey , i got the lyrics . ''

'' Why did you take so long ? Ive been here for half an hour ! '' she said while drinking her coffee .

'' I got hungry so i went to eat some food first . ''

'' Im hungry too but I still came here and waited !  Do you only care about yourself ?! '' She said angrily while her stomache was growling . All she ate today was a banana . 

'' Yeah ! I only care about myself . I dont like you . I dont care about you . So you can leave if you want . ''

Then Taeyeon ran out of the coffee shop .

Why was she so mad ? I was only half an hour late .

Why was i so stupid to wait there for him when he didnt even care ?

After she got home , she started to practice Love 119 but wouldnt let her , hurt really bad but she didnt want to make Leeteuk fail because of her . If she failed , he would hate her more and she didnt want that because he already hated her a lot .

Should i tell him to change the song ? My throat really hurts . 

 

 

The next day ...

'' Leeteuk , can you please change the song ? My throat really hurts and i dont think i could sing Love 119 . ''

'' Nope , I like Love 119 and i will NOT change it . ''

'' but ..''

'' i dont care about you remember ? ''

'' I remember .. ''

Lunch time ...

Taeyeon's throat had been sore for 2 weeks but she didnt tell anyone . So she decided to go to the school nurse to see what if the doctor had any medicine .

'' Hello ,Im Taeyeon and  my throat has been hurting for 2 weeks already , can you help me check whats wrong ? ''

'' Yeah , just sit there for a moment and ill tell Dr. Jung . ''

'' Thank you . '' And she took a seat .

After a minute the nurse came out . '' Taeyeon , you can go inside to see Dr. Jung now . ''

'' Hello , im Taeyeon and im wondering what's wrong with my throat . ''

'' Okay , Just stand there and ill take an X-ray picture . '' 

'' Okay . ''

'' You will have to wait 2 hours to see whats wrong , You should come back afterschool . ''

'' Okay , Ill come back later afterschool . ''

At the lunch room ..

'' Taeyeon ! Where are have you been ? '' Sunny said .

'' Oh , i went to my locker then the restroom , Sorry for being here late . Oh , yesterday you said you wanted to tell me something , What is it ? ''

'' I just wanted to tell you i like someone ! ''

'' Really ? Whos the lucky guy my sister likes ? ''

'' Yah ! It Sungmin .. but dont tell anyone , only you know . ''

'' Sungmin ? im that special to know ? ''

'' Youre my sister of course you need to know . Do you like anyone ?  '' 

'' Nope . Anyways , I cant go home with you today . I need to go do something . ''

Then lunch time ended .

'' Did you practice your part for Love 119 ? '' Leeteuk said . 

'' Yeah , but its hard for me to sing the higher notes . ''

'' That means you need to practice more . '' 

'' Neh , ill practice more . ''

 

''Siwon oppa ! I found a song but i dont know if you would like it . Its called Seoul Song ! '' then she took her ipod out played it . 

'' Tiffany ! It's so good , but ill it be too hard for you ? ''

'' Nope , ill practice , practice , and practice ! ''

'' Dont push yourself , so ill see you tomorrow ? Meet me at the Super 9 Coffee Shop. ''

'' Neh ! ''

 

'' Yesung oppa .... Do you have a song yet ? ''

'' Neh , its called Tears Are Dropping . I think it will be perfect because the female singer sounds just like you . ''

'' Oh really ?! Thats good , lets work together tomorrow . Meet me at the Super 9 Coffee Shop ! ''

 

''Ryewook , what food and song did you pick ? ''

''Food ? I picked a song named Cabi Song , I wanted a song that had a strong tune to it .''

'' YEAH , did you forget ? You said you were going to cook me yummy food ! I dont care what song as long as i have food . ''

 

'' Seohyun , did you pick a song yet ? ''

'' Neh , Its Way Back Into Love . Its an english song , is that okay ? ''

'' Yeah , its okay . I really love english songs . I had a hyung that was from Seattle and he taught me some english . So itll be okay .''

 

Afterschool .

Taeyeon went to Dr. Jung so she would know why was sore for 2 weeks . 

'' Hello , I came to see the results .''

'' Taeyeon , you have an infection in your vocal chord . So i suggest you to stop singing for a week or two . If you keep pushing it , you may never be able to sing again and you should get surgery before it gets worse . Here is some medicine for you so it doesnt get worse . '' 

'' O- okay , i have to sing this week ! I have an assignment . ''

'' If you want to not be able to sing forever , then you could sing but if you want to sing , just stop for these few weeks . Im sorry Taeyeon . ''

'' I understand , ill stop singing .....  I'll be going now . Have a good day . ''

'' You too . ''

Then Taeyeon left , she didnt know what to do . She didnt want to make Leeteuk get a low grade though . 

What am i going to do ? i should get the surgery so it doesnt get worse . If i have it as soon as possible , i might be able to sing next week . 

When she got home , she went to her Umma . '' Umma , i have to tell you something . ''

'' Neh , Taeyeon , is something wrong ? ''

'' Umma , I need to get surgery .. I have an infection and the doctor said i need surgery or I might never be able to sing again . ''

'' OMO , Taeyeon , are you okay ? Okay , ill call the doctor to tell him you need to surgery , or we can go to the hospital tomorrow to ask them . ''

'' Neh , ill go to the hospital tomorrow with you so we can ask. '' Taeyeon said .

 

In the morning Sunny went to Taeyeon's teacher and told her Taeyeon will not be attending class today . 

'' Is Taeyeon okay ? '' 

'' Neh , she just need to go do something . ''

 

While Sunny and the teacher were talking , Leeteuk was sitting at his desk wondering why Taeyeon wasnt here yet . Then he overheard Sunny .

 

'' Is Taeyeon okay ? '' 

'' Neh , she just needs to go do something . ''

She needs to do something ? Or did she not practice the high notes so shes scared to see me ?

 

At Taeyeon's house ..

 
'' Umma , im ready to go . Are you ready ? ''
 
'' Im ready , I need to ask if your father is ready so he can give us a ride when hes going to work . ''
 
'' Yobeo , Are you ready ? We need to get going or youre going to be late . ''
 
'' Neh , Jagiya , im ready . ''
 
Then they headed out . Taeyeon's father dropped them at the hospital and went to work .
 
'' Hello , my daughter needs surgery for her infection , Im wondering when she can get it . ''
 
'' I need to check when the Dr.Kang can do the surgery , I think it will be next week on Wednsday . That's the fastest day you can get it . ''
 
'' Next week on Wednsday , but the duet is that day ! '' 
 
'' Taeyeon .. even if you go , you cant sing . You should just get the surgery . ''
 
'' Neh , Ill get the sugery that day . ''  
 
Mianhe Leeteuk .... I still want to sing , i hope you will forgive me .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
PLEASE ! I need to know what you guys think . Comment ?
Thanks for reading (: MUAH !