Realizing

You Can't Hate Forever .

 

* DIING DONG *
 
 
'' Hello , im Taeyeon's friend from school and i heard she was sick so i decided to come visit her . ''
 
'' oh , im her mother , and thank you for being so caring . May io ask what your name is ?''
 
'' Omoni , my name is Joo . ''
 
'' Oh come on in , sorry for making you syand outside for so long , would you like some refreshments ?''
 
''ani , its okay .''
 
'' well , you can go to Taeyeon's room then . She's in the room on the right , its right next to the bathroom .''
 
 Joo walked to Taeyeon's room and knocked .
 
'' Taeyeon, your bestfriend is here  .. '' then she opened the door . ''
 
'' Who is it ? my best friend ? '' she was shocked when the door opened , because she saw Joo .
 
'' i was so worried about you today .'' then she closed the door so Taeyeon's mother couldnt hear what they were talking about . 
 
'' omg , Joo , why are you here ? how do you know where i live ? '' Taeyeon said shocked .
 
'' Im Joo , i can find anything out , including you death date . ''
 
'' GET OUT ! leave my house , youre not my friend . i hate you . I DONT EVEN LIKE LEETEUK , WE HAVE NO CONNECTION . WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS . why are you doing this to me ? You wanting Leeteuk has nothing to do with me . ''
 
'' Oh yes it does , youre getting in my way because youre acting all innocent and cute around him . I wont let ANYONE take Leeteuk away from me ! ''
 
'' No one took him away from you , you drove him away Joo . You were the one that broke up with him when he loved you the most . '' Taeyeon explained .
Joo was touched , she didnt know why Leeteuk wont want her , everyone does . Maybe what Taeyeon said was true .
 
'' I didnt know i did that , i didnt know he loved me . No one ever really loved me before . Not even my parents .They only give me money and things i want , they never actully gave me the family warmth i've always wanted .I'm sorry Taeyeon , i wont be bothering you anymore . I see the way Leeteuk looks at you , he really likes you . He did the same to me but i never noticed it and took it for granted . you guys are great together .'' She said and she hugged Taeyeon .
 
'' Its okay , just when another boy comes along just , dont be a jerk and be the real Joo , not the one that hates on everyone . okay ? ''
 
'' Thanks you Unnie . I have to leave now to be me , see you at school ! ''
 
'' Mkay Joo , HWAITING !'' Taeyeon cheered .
 
'' Im sorry unnie for making everything complicated and thank you so much . i mean it . ''
 
'' Youre very welcome , see you at school . Its getting late and its dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to be out late .''
 
'' alright then , Im leaving ! Feeling better . ''
 
Then Joo went out the door and left .
 
Taeyeon smiled and went to sleep knowing she did something good .
 
The next morning ....
 
''Annyong ! Im going to go to school now ! ''  Sunny said cheerfully .
 
'' WAIT , im going to ! i feel much better now. ''
 
'' Already ? You looked horrible yesterday . are you sure youre okay ? ''
 
'' YES , im going to school . Umma , Appa , see you later ! ''
 
At school ...
 
'' Hello my lovelies ! I missed you guys so much !''
 
'' Wow , why are you so happy ? did something good happen ? ''
 
You were just about to answer but Joo walked in ..
 
'' UNNIE , YOURE BACCK ! youre okay already ? ''
 
'' neh ! ''
 
everyone was silent and was looking at each other . 
 
* When were they friends ? i thought they hated each other ...* Everyone thought .
 
'' Everybody .. Joo and I are friends now . ''
 
'' this ... is ... so ... unexpected... is that why you were so happy and cheerful ?'' Tiffany asked .
 
'' Who wouldnt be happy ?'' Yuri said .
 
Then the bell rang  
* RIIIIIIIIIIIING *
 
* hmm ? Where Leeteuk ? Should i send him a text ? *
 
To Leeteuk ..
 
      Teukiie ! Where are you ? Thats my nickname for you now . Teukie ;D
       
       I miss you and about being your girlfriend , find me and ill tell you the answer .
 
       Meet at the fence at school at  6 okay ? See you later ^^
                                                     
                                                                   From Taeyeonnie ;D
 
 
To Taeyeon..
 
        Teukie ? I had to go somewhere so im not at school .
        
        I miss you too , are you feeling better ? i heard you were sick .
   
        See you later then ! 
 
                                                              From Teukie <3
 
Afterschool ...
 
'' Taeyeon ! want to grab something to eat ? im so hungry . ''   Sunny said with aegyo .
 
'' Sunny , im not going to get food , i need to head home to do something . '' She said as she ran off .
 
 
Later at 5:30 ..
 
* AISHH , i need to get ready or im going to be late ! *
 
* should i go some flowers ? Or am i being too much ? I should head out soon or im going to be late .. *
 
At 6:00...
 
'' AHHH , its 6 , im going to be late ! what do i do ?  APPA ! can you drive me to school ? i have to meet someone there like now ! ''
 
* Is Taeyeon going to stand me up ? She wont right ? Its already 6 and shes not here ... *
 
At 6:10 ...
 
Taeyeon finally arrived thanks to her father . If her father didnt drive her she wouldve been there at 6:30.
 
'' Thank you Appa ! See you at home later . ''
 
'' Youre welcome , be safe and dont come home so late okay ? ''
 
'' Neh ! Apppa , ive got to go or ill be even later ! ''
 
'' Bye Taeyeon ! Dont forget to have fun . ''
 
Taeyeon walked quickly to the bench they at before  .
 
'' Anyong Taeyeon ! ''
 
'' Anyong Teukie , Sorry i was late ... '' Taeyeon said bowing . 
 
'' Its okay , girls always seem to be late . Why did you want to meet today ? ''
 
'' Well , remember you asked me to be your girlfriend ? Since you asked me here i wanted to give you the answer well .... here ! ''
 
'' oh , why didnt you just tell me the answer on the phone or over text ? ''
 
'' If i did , i wouldnt be able to do this .'' Taeyeon tip-toed and gave him a kiss on his cheek . Then put her down so he wouldnt be able to see her blushing .
 
Leeteuk was shocked . He didnt believe Taeyeon just kissed him on the cheek .
 
'' So you know the answer to your question now . ''
 
 Leeteuk hugged her tightly and when he finally let go , he leaned in and kissed her . 
 
'' Lets go eat something ! '' Leeteuk said as he held Taeyeon's hand .
 
* Youre finally mine ! *
 
* im finally yours Teukie <3 *
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 FINALLY ! theyre together ! woohoo !
now .. COMMENT BEFORE I BREAK THEM UP <3