I'll Be Here For You When You Need Me .

You Can't Hate Forever .

SINCE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO , ill update AGAIN  (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Is she okay ? I hope i didnt say anything wrong . *

 

* Im sorry Leeteuk , its just... my mom left me alone when i was younger , so hearing about others' mom make me sad . im just lucky enough to have Sunny's parents adopt me . * 

'' Aish , i need to stop being so emotional .'' Taeyeon said quietly as she was walking home .

When Taeyeon got home , she said hello and told her mom shes going to go take a shower and rest .Her mom knew something was wrong but she decided if she asked Taeyeon would be even more sad , so she didnt . She didnt want her daughter to be sad because it hurts her heart

 

Leeteuk went home worrying about Taeyeon so he decided to call her .

'' Hello ? Taeyeon ? Are you okay ? You looked sad when we went to eat . If i said anything wrong , im very sorry . ''

'' Oh hey , yeah , im okay . its just..... ''

'' Just what ? you could tell me , you could trust me . ''

'' mkay , i was adopted by Sunny's parents . My parents left me when i was younger . they just ...... just left me at the playground . ''

'' Oh my , im so sorry . Do you want to meet up and talk about this ? you'll feel better . ''

'' sure , can we meet at the fence at school ? ''

'' okay , ill be there at 8 okay ? '' Leeteuk said worried .

'' okay , see you later . ''

Later ....

'' hey , are you okay ? '' 

'' yeah , im fine . Lets sit over there at the bench .''

'' alright , lets go .''

'' so when i was younger , i was abandoned and i was lucky enough to have Sunny's parents to adopted me .''

'' are you okay ? Ill be here for you when you need me okay ? '' he said as he hugged her .

'' thank you Leeteuk , i didnt know you were so caring . Ive just havd so much going on and Joo . ''

'' Joo ? '' releasing her from the hug .

'' yeah , Joo . she sent me this letter '' She took the letter out and gave it to him..

'' UGH , why does Joo want me ? I hate her . shes making my life hard . ''

'' she told me to stay away so i think im going to stay away now . I know youre going to be there for me but i dont think we can be friends since joo made it all complicated , im sorry . ''

'' but , joo isnt important to me but you are , taeyeon , dont leave .''

* Why does Joo have to ruin everything ? Why did i just notice i need Taeyeon now ? *

'' Im sorry , to make our lives easier , ive decided to stop being friends , please forgive me . '' then she started to walk away .

'' taeyeon .... TAEYEON ! wait , i need to tell you something . '' Leeteuk yelled.

Taeyeon didnt want to reply so she just kept walking .

'' Taeyeon ! I like you ! I need you to be with me ! ''

Taeyeon stopped and didnt talk another step .

* H-he likes me ? Why would he like me ? *

"Taeyeon ... dont leave please . Im sorry , i just realized after you told me we werent friends anymore . I had so much fun with you today . I didnt know you were so different from other girls ive met and dated . Will you be my girlfriend ?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might add another guy character to disrupt TaeTeuk .

AHAHAHAHAHAH , i stopped it before Taeyeon could reply .

read the next chapter ! ;)

Ill be updating a lot since its winterbreak <3.

please comment my loovlies .