Will You Be Mine ?

You Can't Hate Forever .

" Leeteuk .. Im sorry . i dont think i can handle being your girlfriend right now . i like you but i dont think i can do it right now with school and Joo . Im sorry . i have to go home and eat dinner . See you at school . '' Then Taeyeon walked away .

'' Taeyeon , im sorry . Ill make Joo stop .''

* Im sincerely sorry Leeteuk . I wish i could be but being your girlfriend ill hurt both of us . You also deserve a better girl . *

* I HATE YOU JOO . you ruined everything . i couldve been with Taeyeon , she couldve been mine . *

 

Monday morning ....

" Taeyeon ! wake up , its time for school ! "

''Umma , i dont feel good today . May i please stay home ?''

'' Omo , Taeyeonnie , you have a fever .''  Umma said as she put her hand on Taeyeon's forehead.

'' So i can stay home ? ''

'' of course youre going to stay home , im not going to let me baby go to school sick . ill be back after i tell sunny to tell the teacher you arent going to school today . ill need to get some medicine and water for you . ''

 

'' Sunny ! can you tell Taeyeons teacher she wont be going to class today ? she has a fever .  Thanks , and hurry up or youre going to be late ! ''

'' Alright ! i hope she okay . She looked sick and sad yesterday . ''

 

At school .....

Sunny went to Taeyeons class to look for the teacher and luckily shes there .

'' Teaacher ! Taeyeon wont be able to attend class today . She has a fever and she's feeling very weak . I think she'll be back soon ! ''

'' i hope shes okay , Tell her to drink lots of water okay ? ''

 

* OH NO , Taeyeons sick ? is it because of me ? im sorry Taeyeon ... I need to find Joo today . * 

*RIIIIIIIIIING * the bell rang .

Leeteuk couldnt focus today , he was too worried about Taeyeon . Wondering if shes fine , if she ate medicine yet , is she warm , did she eat ? He didnt have Taeyeon sitting next to him , so he felt very uncomfortable .  Then class ended .

* I need to go find Joo , where is she ? *

Then he heard a very annoying voice . 

'' OPPPA, I missed you so much over the weekend , why did you call or text me ? '' she said with aegyo while clinging onto Leeteuks arm .

'' SHUT . UP . why are you treating Taeyeon like this ? why did you have to send her the death letter ? most of all , why are you such a ? ''

'' Oppa , why are you so mean ? im not a i didnt send her the death letter . she deserves it anyways . Shes taking you away from me , i had you first .''

'' Just because you liked me doesnt mean i like you -___- .  You need to stay away from me and Taeyeon or else . you understand ?''

'' oppa , sorry , ill stay away . '' 

* i should stay away ... NOT . Taeyeon . I hope you like sharks because you'll be eaten by then very soon . *

'' Good , now . GO . AWAY . and stop messing with me and my friends. ''

'' ah , neh oppa . ''

* FINALLY , Joo wont mess with Taeyeon anymore but why is Joo smirking ? i think i still need to protect Taeyeon . Should i go visit Taeyeon ? Will she want to see me ? *

 

*DING DONG .*

'' Hello , Is Taeyeon here ? i heard she was sick and i wanted to visit her .''

'' Yes , shes here , whats your name ? "

'' Auntie , my name is Joo .''

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

OMGOMGOMGOMG , Joo went to Taeyeon's house ? What will she do to Taeyeon ? You guys expected Leeteuk didnt you ? 

Stay for the next chapter ! Itll come in an hours or so since i have nothing to do . kekeke .