Im sorry ...

You Can't Hate Forever .

After a few days Taeyeon came back to school but she couldnt talk .

'' TAEYEON ! YOURE BACK , i missed you SOOO much '' Yuri said excitedly.

Taeyeon wrote on her white board  '' I missed you too !  im glad to be back . ''

Everyone hugged her happily then Leeteuk came in .

Who's in the middle ? why is everyone so happy ?

'' Taeyeon , why do you keep using the board to talk ? are you okay ?''

Taeyeon wrote '' i just got surgery and i cant talk for a week or so . i stressed my vocal cord too much last week .''

Everyone screamed '' OMO , REALLY ? i hope you feel better !''

Then Leeteuk walked up to Taeyeon and pulled her out of the room and she dropped her white board .

'' Why did you miss our duet ? It was very important . are you crazy ? i need this grade . you understand ? ''

Taeyeon just stood there and listened but she could talk ..

'' ANSWER ME . ''

Even though Taeyeon wanted to she couldnt .

'' i said ANSWER ME .''

i cant answer you , im not suppose to talk or it wont heal ...

Sunny saw this and ran to her sister .

'' are YOU crazy ? She just got surgery and youre yelling at her and telling her to answer you ? ''

Taeyeon had surgery ? really ? is that why she isnt talk ?

'' whatever , she missed he duet and made my grade lower . Either way its her fault . ''

'' You are such a jerk . i dont know why girls like you .'' Sunny said angrily .

'' You wanna know why ? ''  and he planted a kiss on Taeyeon's lips . '' thats why  .''

Taeyeon want shocked . she just blinked a few times and looked all dazed . 

what just happened ? why did he kiss me , is he crazy? THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS . that jerk .

Then Sunny slapped him .

'' WHY DID YOU KISS TAEYEON ? how does this prove why girls like you ? You go around and kiss every girl ? '' Sunny said while Leeteuk was walking towards his class .

'' omo , Taeyeon , are you okay ? it was your first kiss right ?  that jerk .''

Taeyeon made gestured saying she had to go to class or she'll be late , even though she didnt know what the heck happened she had to go back to class . ''

Then class started ...

Taeyeon was thinking what had just happened earlier , how was she going to face Leeteuk now ?

over at Leeteuk's side , he was looking at Taeyeon . 

Her lips tasted so sweet , just like candy .I wonder what she's going to do with me ...

Taeyeon and Leeteuk werent paying attention .

Then the bell rang .. when everyone was packing up . Taeyeon just sat there with a blank expression .

Everyone looked worried but they were really hungry .

'' Taeyeon .... want to grab lunch with us ? '' Tiffany asked .

Taeyeon just shook her head .

'' Is everything okay ? are you feeling sick ? ''

Taeyeon just shook her head , then wrote on her board telling them to have lunch without her .

 

after everyone left Taeyeon decided to go take a walk .. then she bumped into someone .

'' Mianhe , are you okay ? ''

Taeyeon just nodded and kept walking . 

The boy caught up to her and asked '' Are you sure ? you dont look okay to me . Im Wooyoung by the way .''

Taeyeon looked at him and smiled and they walked together , Wooyoung was talking most of the time cause Taeyeon couldnt talk .

Taeyeon was really happy and enjoyed his company , Wooyoung was a really childish boy and it was cute . 

 

Leeteuk decided to take a walk when he saw Taeyeon walking with a guy . They looked really happy and cute together .

Who's the guy? i thought Taeyeon was sad cause i kissed her ... Why do i care ? she can do whatever she wants , the kiss didnt mean anythng .

 

* RINNNG *

Everyone was walking in the door when they saw Taeyeon wasnt there anymore .

'' Wheres Taeyeon ? '' Sooyoung said worriedly .

Just at that moment , Taeyeon walked in all happy .

'' Taeyeon ! i thought yougot in trouble . why are you so happy ? someone good happen ?'' said Tiffany .

Taeyeon just shook her head . 

PFT , she was happy because of that boy ? He's not even good looking .

After the class was finished the girls asked if Taeyeon wanted to grab something to eat with them and she nodded . 

They went to one of those street venders and ate ddubeokki , soondae, and fishcake . 

They ate happily and when they were eating they saw the Queenkas walk by and the Queenkas saw them .

'' those cheap people eating from street venders , pathetic .'' Joo said .

the girlss heard and hyoyeon went up to joo . 

'' We're cheap ? says the one whos a snuck up . ''

'' You guys should really stop eating these food , you'll die faster , '' joo said while her girls laughed . 

Over at the vender , Taeyeon was there eating happily since she couldnt talk so why not just eat .

Joo looked and went up to her , '' You should eat all this so you can die faster and stop clinging onto MY Leeteuk oppa .''

HER Leeteuk oppa ? she's really funny . when did i ever cling onto him ? Whatever , ill just keep eating .

The girls went up to Joo and pushed her away , '' Dont talk to Taeyeon like that , is that how youre suppose to treat your sunbaes ? i don think so . just go home and ask your dad for plastic surgery , mkay hun ? run along , no one wants you here . '' Tiffany said while smirking . 

Joo just walked away because she was so mad .

Ill get you Kim Taeyeon , and when i do . you'll regret meeting Leeteuk oppa .

 ''Woah tiffany , i didnt know you had this side . '' then all the girls cheered . After they finished , they all went home and was happy because they got Joo irritated .

Then the day was finally over .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

the red thinking is Joo by the way !

i didnt update in a long time and i decided to start again ! 

I hope you like it ! no silent readers , tell me what you think of it !