The Past and Now .

You Can't Hate Forever .

Taeyeon's thoughts              Kyuhyun's thoughts    

Leeteuk's thoughts               Ryewook's thoughts   

Tiffany's thoughts                   Seohyun's thoughts

Siwon's thoughts                  Yesung's thoughts

Yuri's thoughts 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Taeyeon was 1 , her family couldnt afford to take care of her due to their financial problems . They didnt want to abandon her but they had no choice , they , themselves couldnt afford to eat . 

'' Umma , where are we going ? '' Taeyeon asked .

'' We'll go the park and I'll go buy ice cream for you . ''

'' UMMA , SARANGHAE . I love ice cream . ''

Taeyeon waited and waited but her mom never came back . She waited for 3 hours , but her mom still didnt come back . Taeyeon was crying when a Nun came up to her . 

'' Little girl , why are you crying ? Where's your mom ? ''

'' My mom said she went to buy ice cream , i waited a long time but she didnt come back . ''

'' Come with me . '' 

'' Where are you taking me ?! I need to wait for my mom , she said she's coming back .''

'' Your mom's not coming anymore , just come with me . ''

 

One year later ...

 

'' Umma , where are you going ? '' said little Sunny .

'' Umma and Appa are going to get you a brother or sister so you wont be so lonely . ''

The couple arrived and saw a lot of children but only one caught their eye , and it was Taeyeon . They watched Taeyeon play happily with boys and girls . They decided to adopt her . Even though Taeyeon didnt want to leave her friends she still wanted a family so she went with them . When they got home , she saw Sunny and a nanny . Sunny was the same age as her so they played together very well . They loved each other very much . They went to the same schools and now they are going to the same university . They both got accepted with scholarships . Sunny got accepted with an acting scholarship and Taeyeon got accpeted with a singing scholarship . 

'' Unni , Im heading this way , Im going to be late for my acting class !  See you later ! ''

'' Arraseo , I'll see you later . Hwaiting ! ''

When Taeyeon arrived at her class , she saw many handsome and beautiful girls . There was no teacher in the classroom so she went and introduced herself to the other students .

'' Hey , im Taeyeon , nice to meet you . ''

'' Hi , im Yuri and nice to meet you too . ''

They talked for a little bit and Taeyeon went to the other. 

'' Hi everybody , im Taeyeon , and its very nice to meet you all . ''

'' Hello .'' Everyone introduced themselves . Taeyeon noticed a guy sitting there quietly and alone , so she went and introduced herself to him . 

'' Hi , im taeyeon , and you are ?''

He didnt answer .. So Taeyeon thought he couldnt hear so she introduced herself again but this time louder . 

'' ANYEONGHASEYO , IM TAEYEON . ''

'' Yah , will you be quiet ? You are so loud and annoying . I dont care who you are . '' Leeteuk said .

Taeyeon was very sad when she heard him say that so she quietly walk out of the classroom .  

What did i do to him ? I was just being nice and introducing myself , why did he have to yell at me ?

She thought but then she bumped into someone .

'' Mianhe ,  i was thinking so i didnt notice you .''

'' Its okay , Im Siwon. Im late for singing class and i dont know where it is . ''

'' Im from that class , i can bring you there if you dont mind .''

'' Thank you so much , i didnt want to be late for the first day . ''

When they arrived , many of the girls screamed .

Why are they screaming ? Is there something scary behind me ? Wait , they keep saying a name .

'' SIWON OPPA ! ''

'' SO HOT ! ''

Oh , they are screaming for Siwon , but why ?

'' Why are they screaming your name ? ''

'' Im one of the kingkas at this school , there are a total of 9 kingkas . There are some in this class . They are Yesung , Ryewook , Kyuhyun , Leeteuk . There are more , but are in different classes . ''

After he finished , the teacher walked in and told us to stand at the sides of the classroom so we could be assigned to our seats . She told the girl to go to a table they want but they cant sit next to each other . After the girls sat down , she told the guys to sit with the girl shes going to call . 

'' Siwon  , you will be sitting with Taeyeon . '' 

'' Neh . '' 

'' Yesung , you will be sitting next to Tiffany .''

'' Kyuhyun , you will be seated next to Seohyun . ''

'' Ryewook , you will sit with Sooyoung . ''

'' And last but not least , Leeteuk , you will sit next to Yuri .''

Seating orders :

Siwon / Taeyeon                Kyuhyun / Seohyun 

Yuri / Leeteuk                     Tiffany / Yesung 

Sooyoung / Ryewook 

The teacher told them they would change seats every now and then . Therefore , they dont need to worry about sitting with the same person for a long time .

I wanted to sit next to Siwon , I dont want to sit next to Yesung .

I dont mind who i sit with but i wanted to sit next to Yesung , he has such an amazing voice . Maybe next time i'll get to sit next to him .

Tiffany , i wanted to sit with you . Dont fall in love with Yesung's ........ voice .

Shes pretty and looks very innocent , Im going to annoy her .

 Omo , why is she so big ? What did she eat when she was young ?

He has such an amazing voice , but i need to focus on mine .

Yuri , is so bubbly . Sitting next to her will be so cool , she'll make me happy everyday .

I hate class .

And then their class ended .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry if i confused you with so many colors ! If you look here , you'll see them again . I think it'll be easier . Please comment so i will know to clear it up more . Thanks for reading (:

 

Taeyeon's thoughts              Kyuhyun's thoughts    

Leeteuk's thoughts               Ryewook's thoughts   

Yuri's thoughts                      Seohyun's thoughts

Siwon's thoughts                  Yesung's thoughts

Tiffany's thoughts