Something Wrong

On Rainy Days

SooYun's POV

 

"Mmm." I moaned as the sun shone through the curtains onto my face. I stretched my arms high over my head and blinked my eyes open. I rolled over on my side and glanced up at my Full Moon Wo Sagae clock on the nightstand. "Omo!" I shrieked as I jumped out of the bed. The clock read 6:45 and I was supposed to be at work by 7:00, no later than 7:08. Why didn't my alarm go off? I picked up my phone and saw that it did go off, I just slept through it. Aish~

After my quick shower I pulled on my clothes and shoved my feet in my boots. I grabbed my cardigan since the weather had gotten cooler and slipped my phone in my pocket.

"Soonie! Soonie, I'm leaving now!" I shouted as I swung my bag over my shoulder to close and lock the door. I turned around and..."AHHHHH!" I fumbled with my keys and finally pushed the door open before slamming it behind me, not looking back. "KyungSoon! Come here~"

"What is it?" she slurred as she came from her room rubbing her bare arms because of the cold.

"Outside...I-infront of the door. There's a-" she lazily walked to the door and opened it.

"Ahh," she jumped back a little in shock, "Who the heck does something like that?" she said in her dialect and I wished I had an answer. There was a chopped up snake laying there. "Hey Unnie, there's a box." she picked it up.

"D-don't open that." I said only worried more bad stuff would come of it.

"It's really light," she shook it, "I think it's paper." I took the small, black box and lifted the lid to see a pile of pictures. There was one of Gikwang and I at the icecream stand, him standing next to a tree clad in a beanie and shades, basically tons of pictures of us together. The last one scared me though, it was of me walking home last night. I wondered who would do something like this but soon I pieced it together...saesangs. Who else would actually stalk us but Beast's crazy "fans"?

"Go ahead to work. I'll take care of this."

"Are you sure," I asked, "Do you want me to stay?" she shook her head and I sighed. "Lock the door, okay."

"Yeah." As I stepped around the mess I thought about what I should do about this. I thought about what Gikwang's reaction would be like and quickly shook my head to dismiss the thought. Telling him was definitely NOT an option.

 

~

 

When I got home that evening, I saw Soon sitting in front of the TV with a bowl of ramyeon. I slipped my boots off and went over to join her on the couch.

"Were you okay here by yourself?" I asked as I the top of her head. The whole situation had turned me into SooYun-Umma as Soonie would say.

"I was fine. Were you okay?" I nodded before going into the kitchen to get something to eat before heading to bed. I wasn't in the mood for anything else.

I had changed into my pajamas, climed into bed, and was halfway asleep when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller-ID and saw "Kwangiee".

"Hello." I croaked out, wincing when I heard my voice.

I'm sorry for calling you this late. Did I wake you up?" he asked. He sounded a little weird and that caused me to frown a bit.

"Not really." I replied.

"I just really needed to hear your voice."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing you should worry your pretty little head over," he sighed. I frowned a bit more. Gikwang always shared his burdens with me and vice versa.

"Tell me Gikwang." I stated dead serious and got hit with another sigh.

"It's nothing. Just...how have you been these past few days? Are you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows at his worried tone. I instantly thought of this moring's incident but shook my head to clear it out.

'I'm perfectly fine. Why wouldn't I be okay? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing Jagi. It;s just because I hadn't heard from you and I was worried. That's it." I sighed this time.

"Okay. Whatever you say."

"Goodnight Baby. Let's meet in our dreams...I love you."

"I love you more Kwangie." After I ended the call I sat there staring blankly at my phone. Something was wrong. I just knew it.

 

 

 

A/N: It's really been a long time since I updated and my writing style has changed quite a bit. I think I'll be updating a bit more now though so I'm excited to see where this goes.