I Love You Too

On Rainy Days

 

A/N: Soooo, it's been quite some time huh?? Well l hope you can forgive me for taking so long to update :  (  .........you see l've been getting REALLY bad stomaches but since it's not that bad right now l'll try and give my ORDers a good chapter, okay..........l love you guys always....

SooYun's POV

God, why was he walking so fast or more importantly WHERE THE HECK ARE WE GOING? I was VERY curious.

"Where are we going?" l whined.

"You'll see when we get there." Gikwang said blankly. I huffed and tried my best to keep up with him, after all l am rather short. By now we where surrounded by tall skyscrapers and Gikwang pulled me towards one.

We walked into an elevator and he pushed a button that to the roof.

"Close your eyes."he said.

"Wh-"

"Just do it PLEASE." Gikanwg pouted and God knows l l can't resist his pout no matter how hard l try, so l did what l was told. l felt the elevator come to a stop and Gikwang's hand slip into mine. He led me out of the elevator and out into the open.

"Open you eyes." my beloved boyfriend whispered in my ear. Slowly l opened them and was greeted with the prettiest thing l've ever seen. There was a small table for two with lit lanterns and all!

"Oh my GOD, you did all this for me?!" he shyly nodded. Aww l could cry right now.

We sat down and ate and afterwards we stood looking at the sunset when suddenly broke the silence.

"You know l love you right, and l just want to thank you for you know sticking with me for so long. l know it must be hard when you want to meet with me and you can't because l'm busy. So," he fished down in his pocket held out a necklace in front of me," l hope you accept this necklace as a token of my love for you." l turned around and pulled my hair to the side and he fastened it to my neck.

I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but Gikwang had other plans. He turned at the last second and cought my lips in his. Ahhh.........

GiKwang's POV

God it felt SOOOO good to kiss her. Her fingers curling into my hair, my thumb caressing her cheek. But wait l just felt some thing wet on my hand. ls she crying? My opened and l looked around. SooYun wasn't crying. l felt it again at looked up, rain began to pour down soakung both of us. We finally seperated and SooYun said something that made me the happiest guy in the universe............

 

                                               "I LOVE YOU TOO."

 

 

 

A/N: How was it for my first update in a while?...........anyway comment and subscribe........much love.............