Saranghae

On Rainy Days

A/N: I haven't updated in a while. I was busy with lots of stuff . But I'M BACK NOW!!!! Well l worked hard on this so pleeeaaassse enjoy.

GiKwang's POV

Finally I made it to SooYun-ah's house. I swear it was the longest ride of my LIFE. So there l was standing on her doorstep trying to calm the elephants in my stomach. Taking a deep breath, fixing my hair, and putting on my best smile l rang the doorbell.

DING DONG! I could hear footsteps on the other side and pushed the last of my worries away. Then the door opened and right there in front of me was: KYUNG SOON!!! My smile faded when I realized it was the person I hated more than anyone one in the UNIVERSE.

"Oh, it's just you." I stated plainly. Kyung Soon stepped aside letting me in and closed the door.

"You know Gikwang, you really should be nicer to me seeing how I'm letting you borrow my unnie." she said while plopping down on the sofa. I rolled my eyes and looked toward the stairs. And suddenly I needed someone to pick my jaw up off the floor becaouse SooYun was RIGHT THERE and she looked BEAUTIFUL. I mean she's always pretty but today she had outdone herself. The outfit was simple but then again so was she and that's what made it perfect.

"Hi." SooYun waved shyly. Awwww she was so cute when she blushed. I hugged her and kissed her cheek(ignoring the gagging sounds Kyung Soon made)  making her blush even harder.

SooYun's POV

God how I wished he would stop staring at me like that, it was making me blush.

"Hi." I managed to say with a slight wave before being bulled into a tight hug. I could barely breath but it felt REALLY good to hug him again so I sorta felt empty when he pulled away. But then he kissed my cheek and l felt like I was on cloud 9 ( despite Kyung Soon's gagging which I would have to get her for later).

"Let's gooo." Gikwang whined while tugging me toward the door. Awwwww he was so adorable when he pouted. I wonder wher we're going.

A/N: I updated YAAAY! I'll add the next part tonight 'cause I'm hungry.....haha much love. Thanks Kidari for the poster~^^.