Long Time No See

On Rainy Days

 

GiKwang's POV

We finally arrived at the dorm and l unlocked the door and pushed it open. Dongwoon and Yoseob were sitting in front of the TV, Doojoon was sprawled out on the couch, Hyunseung was eating a bowl of cereal, and Junhyung's head was in the fridge.

"Hey everyone, I brought company!" I shouted into the house and pulled SooYun in behind me.

"Hey guys, long time no see." she waved shyly. Instantly we were surrounded at the door.

"OMO! SooYun-ah!"

"NOONA!"

"AIGOO, l missed you."

''Are you gonna cook for us?"

"Yeah your cooking is the best!"

SooYun smiled at their eagerness and greeted them all. They really were happy to see her.

"Sure I'll cook for you guys. What do you want?" Aww my jagiya is just too nice.

JunHyung's POV

AISH! SooYun's here. Whenever she's around I get uncomfortable because of the butterflies in my stomach. I've thought she was pretty since the first time Gikwang brought her over but she's his and I figured if l ignored her everything would just go away and that's why l didn't greet her when she came in......But obviously that wasn't working to well.

l stood in the kitchen and watched as she hugged everyone else wishing she'd hug me like that. God she's gorgeous, especially when she smiles that cute, big, dimply smile of hers that could melt any guys heart within ten seconds.

"Junnie-Oppa~, you didn't miss me?" Damn, she was using her aegyo. And God knows l had missed her. "Oppaaaa~," she whined, tugging my hand. She was not making it any easier to forget her.

SooYun's POV

Junhyung didn't greet me. As l thought about it, he didn't greet me last time l came over either. Is he mad at me? I've already used my aegyo so l quess l'll have to take this to the extreme.

"Oppa-sniff-. Are you mad-siff- at me? I -sniff sniff- hate it when you're mad at mee!" I wailed

"Aigoo SooYunnie-ah don't cry," he pulled me into a hug,"l missed you so much l thought l'd die!" he added.

"YAH! Hyung, you can stop hugging my girlfriend now" Gikwang said out of nowhere. He could be so jealous sometimes but l have to admit it's cute.

"Kwangie, why are you being so mean to your hyung?!" l asked.

"Why are you being so nice to him?" he retorted. l blew out in frustration.

"You're just jealous SooYun likes me more. lsn't that right SooYunnie-ah?" Junhyung-oppa said in a mocking tone so l decided to play along.

"Neh Oppa, l like you best!!" l said using my cutesy voice and clinging to Junhyung's arm making him blush.

GiKwang's POV

l knew SooYun was joking but l wasn't to sure about hyung. l could tell he liked my girlfriend by the way he looked at her when he thought SooYun and l weren't looking. Plus, he was blushing like a schoolgirl when she grabbed his arm like that. Yup! My hyung totally has a thing for my girl....

"Yah Shin SooYun, l don't remember you saying you liked Junhyung-oppa best last night." I said teasingly causing SooYun to blush now.

"EWWWWW!" everyone covered their eyes and shook there heads in disbelief.

"YAAAAAHH~ Oppa, you're such a ERT sometimes!!!" my jagi whined making her look twice as adorable but she knew l was kidding. Pretty soon we were all laughing it off when Dongwoon said:

"Noona, when are you going to cook for us, l'm kind of hungry?"

"AIGOO Woonie-ah", SooYun cooed over him,"Noona will go do that now!"