6th Mission - #ff00000

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did you get a footage from the camera around the alley?"

"Yes. Look what I've found." Jonghyun showed his senior a screenshot from the footage on the night of the assault. It was too dark in the alley to see what really happened that night. The image only showed him the suspect's thin upper body covered in black graphic tees, snapback and skinny jeans.

"Clearly, those guys made a wrong choice. They hit him first and then pushed him off his bike. I don't think the kid hit them intentionally. He just wanted to defend himself by taking them down in aggressive way." Jonghyun shrugged and Jongwoon couldn't be more sure that his partner believed that kid was innocent.

"I need a clear shot of his face."

"This is only clear shot, sunbae. Only this angle has a glimpse of his face." Jongwoon looked at the picture again. The camera only caught one third of his face which was his sharp jaw, mouth and ear and his neck while everything else was covered by the shadow of his snapback. He sighed and handed it back to his partner.

"Our artist couldn't help either. Our prime suspect hid his identity well. Print another copy of this and show it to the captain." Jongwoon huffed and shook his dizzy head. Nothing concerned him more than the safety of the students from the all-boys school near the crime scene especially his stupid twin kids.

 

"Kwon Jiyong is an idol singer. How are we suppose to get rid of him? People will notice if he suddenly went off grid." Sehun muttered with a mug of coffee in his hand. He had to stay up longer that night to find out about one of Hangang's important intel.

"He's just an intel. We don't have to kill him. Just get him to talk and that's all." Kris said as his eyes lingered on Chanyeol's exposed thigh. The boy just finished his shower and went straight to their dining table when Kris called out his name and Sehun.

"Don't torch anyone up like you did last week, Channie. You drew too much attention by doing that." Chanyeol pouted and shook his head in annoyance, wetting the paper Sehun gathered on top of the table. The boy yelled as he pulled the paper away and kicked Chanyeol hard on his .

Chanyeol can't help himself from burning anything he touches. He was diagnosed as a severe pyromaniac right after he burned down their house to ashes when he was only ten years old. His father did nothing to fix him other than putting him into a special training that can curb his habit of burning things. Well, he showed his fun side by burning every targets he caught. It was exhilarating and satisfying his small heart. The heat calms him, comforts him and gives him much gaiety. Nothing can heal him like fire...and Kris. Kris gives him the same effect like fire does. He's warm, sometimes hot and a tad too hot for him to not ignore. Kris and fire, they are one and Chanyeol can't help but to fall in love with them both.

"Can we torture him?" 

"Just...don't go too far. I'm tired of giving you talk about this over and over. So, this time there's no electrocution, no blood play or breaking bones." Kris sighed when Chanyeol and Sehun looked at him with much hatred. Chanyeol and Sehun are like kids. They don't like to hear 'no' and prefer to go their own way in doing things which makes everything worse.

"Are you two really listening? I'm not sure your brain can process any of what I just said." Kris sighed and picked his glass of water, emptying it in seconds to calm himself down from dragging the two boys into the bathroom and dunk their heads in a tub filled with hot water.

"Yeah...You're wasting our time. Can't we just kill him?" Chanyeol looked up with a hopeful look on his face.

"Hyung, computer components release blue smoke if you torch-"

"Sehun, stop it! You're triggering him! A-alright...I can't let both of you go together this time. Sehun, go there alone and take information from him as such as you can. Just...don't kill him. He might be useful in the future." Kris rested his arm on Chanyeol's shoulder as he watched Sehun stomping into his room.

"Sehun's still angry that you didn't let him kill those Hangang guys in the alley. His hands were trembling so bad after he left them. I'm perfectly sure he haven't weaned off his pill regiment. Are you sure putting him on your traditional kill diet will stop him from killing?" Chanyeol turned his head enough to look at Kris who was hugging him from the back.

"I guess I have to send him to the gun range for a few rounds. He loves shooting the dummy's . He says it feels like shooting me in the crotch." Kris faked a shiver and laughed at Sehun's weird demeanour everytime he sent him to the gun range in Myeongdong. He couldn't help but to grow hard whenever he helps Sehun holding his rifle from behind. He can smell Sehun's milk shampoo and his baby powder as he teases him by blowing air at his neck. Then, he would surrender with both hands in the air when Sehun threatens to shoot his .

"I'd shiver too. Is it fun to get shot in the crotch? I'd give it a try then." Kris stopped Chanyeol from reaching a gun Sehun put on the table by kissing him passionately on the lips. He can play with Sehun's playful threat but Chanyeol? Nope. He will do it. Like, really really do it. Kris wouldn't risk his to tease Chanyeol.

 

 

"Are you sure you want to catch this kid? In this image, I can only see one third of his face. We have no enough evidence to take him." Their captain, Park Jungsoo pushed the paper awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter