7th Mission - Bounty

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun slipped into the studio quietly when Jiyong had his back facing him, writing something in his book while humming a tune.

"Hey, thought you aren't coming, Seung-" He turned around just as Sehun caught him by his neck and pushed his face onto the steel table.

"W-what the hell?!" Jiyong cursed and tried to turn his head but Sehun had his head locked to the cold surface of the table, stopping him from moving around like a scared puppy.

"As an informant for Hangang, you sure have enough guts to play with the leash around your neck."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Tell me anything you know about Hangang and maybe I'll spare your life."

"You're talking nonsense, kid. I told you I don't know about what you’re talking about!" Sehun groaned and turned him around to press his forearm right on Jiyong's throat.

"Haven't you heard about your friends that got burnt to ashes in a warehouse two nights ago? Because I'll do the same to you if you're gonna pretend like you know nothing again." Sehun threatened, pushing the older man who was struggling to breathe with legs kicking further into his seat.

"O-okay! I'll tell you! J-just stop choking me!" Jiyong hit him repeatedly on his biceps until the boy released him for a whiff of oxygen.

"Tell me." Sehun leaned his back against the wall as he waited for Jiyong to gather his breath.

"I'm just an informant. I just deliver rumour and news to someone behind closed door as he funds into my studio. I don't know a thing about my boss. We only deal through a burner and e-mails. Recently, I just happened to deal with a hardass that got me into this trouble! He threatened me about the joints I smuggled from Tokyo before and I had to work for him ever since."

"Who is he and what are you dealing?"

"I don't know. He came and threatened me in the alley. I couldn't see his face with the mask and hoodie he was wearing. As I said earlier, I deliver rumour, news and some information as well as stalling a boy who will bring this whole damn thing down, Sehun. I don't know who and where in hell the boy is and I ought to find him within two weeks before that weirdo kill me for good." Jiyong felt hot under his collar and he loosened his tie when the boy reminded him of the incident in the alley a week ago. The cold blade was pressed against his neck, signalling him he can only give in.

"Why on earth he needed you to find this Sehun boy?"

"I-I don't know about his intention at all! He just wanted me to tell the boy that he will ing do whatever it is to him again like what he did a few years ago if he didn't show up waving the white flag."

"How much do you know about it?"

"About what?!"

"The boy."

"That boy was a . He can take everything up his hole a-and he offered service to everyone to jump up to his rank now. So I am told."

"Let say I know this boy. Are you sure he begged to have with strangers?"

"What else you want me to say? A is a . He doesn't beg, he gives in."

"What if I tell you he was actually and forced to have with strangers when he refused to service them? He suffered for years to claw out of that hellhole until it stopped when he was sent away. Someone found out and decided to help him by giving him bad people to kill."

"Why are you telling me this?! I know less about this boy and you seem to know everything." Sehun gave him a smug and banged the man's head against the table a few times until he saw blood flowing freely from his temple and he pushed the rapper off the chair.

"Yeah, I know him. I know everything about him. People aren't supposed to know about him but you stepped a bit too far for your own . I was going to warn you but hell...today's just not your lucky day. If I were to leave you with my face in your mind and that CCTV up there, you will be running like kicked puppy to your source and tell him about me. I don't want to be found so I might spare your life if you tell me where the convergence will take place." The rapper gulped down his saliva at how true Sehun’s guess was. His head was spinning and his lips had gotten drier as he was thinking of a reply but Sehun’s strong hold on him sent shiver down to his bones.

“D-don’t kill me…I don’t wanna die yet!” Jiyong begged as Sehun had his collar in his fist.

“Then tell me!” The man under him shook vigorously due to the pressure Sehun’s knee did to his abdomen.

“G-gangnam! Gangnam! They haven’t announced the place yet but I knew it will be in Gangnam! It is rumoured to be held at Dongbu building! , please! Let me go! I won’t tell anyone about this!” Jiyong’s body shook again as if Sehun had a knife on his neck.

“Everything you told me about the boy is true and you really think it could rattle me off your tail but you should’ve known that the story was used to lure me out. My secret isn’t something that you can tell everyone like a tale. So, tell your God that it’s bad to tell someone’s secret around because it can get you killed.” Sehun whispered to the man before him, a fist pushing hard against his throat that he moaned at the pain. In less than ten seconds, the rapper died when Sehun twisted his neck. The boy pulled out a lighter from his pocket and started a fire on the table full of paper written with lyrics and musical notes.

He made sure to destroy the security tape that caught his face before he left. He remembered how his recklessness in the alley fight last week took its toll on his mission. He should be more careful to not let himself known before he takes everything down to the ground.

 

 

Chanyeol and Kris surprised when Sehun threw something on the table where all the classified documents were laid open in front of them.

"Whose dog tag is this-"

"Mine." Sehun stared at the necklace in Chanyeol's hand and his eyes squinted at the sight of his own blood sticking to the metal. That dog tag had been with him since he was recruited into the army and fought hundred of battles with him until he lost it a few months ago while fleeing. Someone must have picked it up and knew he was still alive.

"But you said you dropped it in the forest when we fled a few months ago." Kris closed his hand around the dog tag and looked at Sehun. The kid bit his lower lip and turned away.

"I found it in that idiot Jiyong's pocket. Someone must have put a bounty on my head now because I'm still pretty much alive and out of Order. Jiyong was probably the one told to get the words around. It's a bit too late to stop it because I think the words must have circulated around for a week before I came to him."

"Wait...Let me check the bounty list first. You might be on the list now unless they put a hold on you." Chanyeol grabbed the tablet underneath all the papers and started typing something on the flat screen.

"Why would they do that?"

"Your visibility need to be confirmed before they can proceed putting you on the list- Well, you're already up!" Chanyeol showed him the iPad and Sehun gaped at the price for his head. Kris wowed at the wanted poster and began scrolling for information.

"Aaron Li, your alias from the first mission. Wanted for five million dollars if alive, and dead for ten million dollars. Status is extremely dangerous. Hmm...Chanyeol too! Chanyeol, wanted pyromaniac. Two million dollars, dead or alive. Status is the same, extremely dangerous. Luckily, my name is not out yet because I know how to stay discreet unlike you guys." Kris shrugged and pushed the tablet back into Chanyeol's hand.

"Babe, can I just catch myself? The prize is enough for me to buy a lot of puppies!" Chanyeol zoomed in his face on the screen and Kris just shook his head.

"You don't need puppies when I have you here looking like a manic poodle." Kris pinched Chanyeol's cheek until the skin turned red. Chanyeol huffed and looked at Sehun for an advice.

"Hyung, why don't you catch me and keep the prize for us both? I need it too..."Sehun craned his neck to look at the iPad Chanyeol hid against his chest. Kris sighed loudly at both of them.

"Enough of this nonsense. Can you take this kind of thing seriously for at least once because those wanted list could ruin the whole mission!"

"No. Never." Sehun and Chanyeol stared at the elder in disinterest and continued looking for Kris's name on the list.

 

 

"Hey, it wouldn't hurt you so much if you stop squirming like a dying animal." A hand holding him down by his chest made him breathless. He had stopped squirming after he received a hard blow to his temple earlier.

"Please don't do this! I'll tell Chanyeol o-or my dad if you keep doing this to me!" Sehun could feel something crawling under his skin whenever the mysterious boy's hand got into his shirt. He could not see or do anything with his eyes being blindfolded and hands bonded behind his back but he knew there was more than two people standing close as he tried to recognize the voices around him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter