3rd Mission - Of Kris & Punishment

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, where are you going?" Kris grabbed Chanyeol's wrist when the boy went to a different direction. 

"I check the parameter, you go talk to the babysitter!" Chanyeol pulled his hand and fixed his jacket. But Kris grabbed him again, pulling the throw knife and gun from the waist of his jeans and hid it inside his messenger bag instead.

"No weapon in the school, Channie. And for your information, it's a teacher, not a babysitter. Just get it done quick. Later, you need to talk to Sehun about manner!" Chanyeol stuck out his tongue and middle finger to the older male. 

"Why do I have to take care of these two brats anyway? Ughhh...Such a pain in the ..." Kris huffed and continued to walk to the principal's office.

 

 

"So, this is your father? Mr. Wu?" The principal glanced up at the tall male standing next to the new student. Sehun rolled his eyes and gripped his bandaged fist tight. The pain from his dislocated shoulder came to surface again just as the painkiller Chanyeol gave to him worn off. Kicking of a bunch of weakling taking its toll on him. He rolled his shoulder and moaned when it relieved his tense shoulder a bit. Kris's hand automatically came up to massage his neck, relieving every knots of his overused muscles.

"Hello, I'm Kris Wu. Nice to meet you, Mr..." Kris attempted to shake hand with the principal when Sehun pulled his hand away. Probably pissed after he received a few hits on his from his homeroom teacher who used a baseball bat to punish him. Mr. Jung smiled as he put his hand back on his thigh. This ing kid...

"Jung Yunho. Just call me Mr. Jung. You're quite young. Well, that explains a lot. I guess life is hard with him, right?" Kris laughed at the statement while nodding his head. 

Yes, it's damn hard. Waking up every day to a pissed teenage boy, feeding his purge with homemade bacon hamburger with extra cheese and onion, listening to his ty complaint about his growth spurt and stretch mark on his back and even satisfying his insatiable raging teenage's hormones every night.

Kris sighed at his own thought. Now he knew why Chanyeol always complaint about taking care of the bratty Sehun.

"You have no idea, sir." Unexpectedly, Sehun's sharp elbow landed on his rib and the older man hissed at the pain.

Oh my god, another bruise on the rib...

"Your child has quite a temper, Mr. Wu. Did he behave the same at home?" The principle asked and Kris almost nodded at the question just as Sehun glared at him.

"Ah...N-no. He's a good kid. That's how he greet his new friend, I suppose. Am I right, Sehunnie?" Kris awkwardly answered while Sehun invisibly drilling into his skull with his ice cold glare. Looking at the awkward atmosphere before him, Mr. Jung faked a cough and stood up on his feet.

"Okay. Since he's new, I'll let this past with a week of detention after school hour. But you still have to pay for the damage, Mr. Wu. The school will send the bill through your son. And you better teach him a lesson or we will." Mr. Jung gave a nod at both of the male in front of him as a gesture to get the hell out of his office.

"I'll get him grounded for the rest of his life! You don't have to worry about it, Mr. Jang!" Kris grabbed Sehun by his wrist and quickly left the office hoping Chanyeol wouldn't get in trouble after being left alone in such an alien world (for Chanyeol who never goes to school and spent most of his life in the military camp).

"It's Mr. Jung, you punk..." Mr. Jung sighed heavily before he choked down the whole bottle of water to relieve the tension inside his head.

That Oh Mija broke my favourite vending machine...ughhh...

The principal quickly reached for the buzzing phone inside his pocket and answered the call after looking at the caller ID. What's up with him again?

"Hello? What's up? W-What? Behind the gym? Now? Okay. Gimme five minutes to fix myself a-and...wait! You need anything?" Mr. Jung almost dropped his phone when he listened to the quivering voice. He answered with much hesitant and desperation, knowing that someone's waiting for him and it wasn't a good sign at all.

"Okay. A lube. J-just stay there. Bye, Jae." Mr. Jung quickly grabbed things he needed, removed his tie and left his office as fast as he can.

 

 

", Channie! What happened? Tell me exactly what happened? Please...Stop panicking!" Kris rolled his eyes as he answered the call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter