1st Mission - That Brat and Banana Milk's Retaliation

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun groaned in annoyance as he took a glance at his bruised and dislocated right shoulder in the mirror. He put down his messenger bag and rummaged into it to find a spray and began spraying at the blooming bruise. The spray gave him an instant relief from the pain he had to bear since the previous night. He knew it won't last but at least it can help lessen the sharp pain he felt every time he moves his upper body.

"Chanyeol-hyung should've stopped giving me that ing .50 BMG. Ughhh..." He kicked the sniper rifle that he hid underneath his single bed and stomped out of the room. Coyly, Chanyeol halted him from stepping any further and gave a tap at his chin.

"W-what?" Sehun growled at the gesture but cautiously opened his mouth when he saw a creepy smile on Chanyeol's face.

"Take this. Painkiller." Chanyeol put a small white tablet on his tongue and tapped again at Sehun's chin to let him gulp down the bitter candy. The older male tried to stop Sehun's pill regimen by giving him some regular vitamins but Sehun was just too smart to throw it down the toilet. He knew the pills Sehun took on regular basis keep him alert and aware of his surrounding but it also intensify his depression. Sehun must have hid it somewhere inside the house and he had to find it before Sehun returned from school.

"Again? I told you it's not working on me anymore! I need a stronger drug! That thingy you gave me to shoot that ing water tank are killing me! Look at this!" Sehun opened the first three buttons of his uniform and showed Chanyeol a deep blue bruise he got just below his shoulder bone. If it hit him right, he might break his shoulder bone with its strong jerk force.

"At least we get to kill the mole that hid inside it. If you didn't shoot the tank, the tenants of the apartment would be drinking the dead man's juice..." Chanyeol lightly pinched his cheek and pulled the boy into the small kitchen.

"Stupid brat...stop whining like a girl. Why don't you just eat your breakfast and go to school? It's your first day and you shouldn't be late or you'll get burn in the middle of soccer field. Right, Yeollie?" Kris croaked out after he left the bathroom and pulled Chanyeol's body close to his dripping wet body by wrapping his strong arms around the boy's thin waist. A kiss landed on Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter