5th Mission - Bubble Popping Sehun

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"What is bubble tea anyway?" Sehun's curiosity startled his friends as they headed to the bubble tea shop across the all-boys' school. They looked at each other and scoffed.

"Really? Sehun-ah, where have you been all this time? Living in the cave?" Baekhyun giggled at his own words and grabbed Sehun's shoulder but the younger scowled and shrugged his hand off. Chanyeol said it's okay to talk about everything I want to share to people. I think it's okay for these peasants to know more about me.

"I was homeschooled since forever. I'd only go out on rare occasion, one time a month for some fresh air." Sehun bowed his head. I wish I could tell them everything. I wish I'd never have to lie about the real me.

"Wow...That's...something. So how is it like to live in the States?" Jongdae asked with an arm around Kai's shoulder. Sehun shook his head when he recalled back the abnormal life he had before. He had been living in the camp since he was born. A soldier found him out cold hanging in the blanket by the fence outside the camp, left by his mother with some money and bank account right after giving birth to him. Chanyeol's father, General Park Chanho took him in and trained him to be a soldier with his only son. 

Somehow, the incident happened a few years ago changed his life forever. He almost went crazy and even tried to end his own life but Chanyeol pulled him back together, picking all the broken pieces and stitched parts of him back. But Sehun remained broken, forever. He left his heart behind for revenge. All he could remember was that's how he earned Azazel as a nickname. Good boy gone bad, they said. After he being recruited to be one of the Order at a very young age of fourteen, he had killed more than 100 targets and never failed to kill each one of them. He also never received any other field work than kill mission. The old Sehun killed his enemy for fun, he even smiled when he showered with their blood and he kept their wisdom tooth for keepsake. Just like a child who craves for toys and nothing could ever suffice his wants.

"I wonder where did I put my last wisdom tooth..." Sehun muttered under his breath.

"Hey! Sehun-ah? Earth to Sehun!" Kai waved his hand in front of Sehun and the boy quickly flew back into reality.

"W-what?" Sehun gasped when Kai pulled him into the small cozy shop towards the counter.

"You're spacing out, Oh Mija. This is the shop that we're talking about! The bubble tea's heaven, Hobak's Tea and Coffee! They serve every drinks that you could ever imagined!" Jongdae jumped excitedly and Baekhyun clapped his hand like a seal looking at Kai pulling his wallet out and threw it at the crazy monkeys.

"Let 'em choose first. I'll help you with the menu." Kai took the menu and showed it to Sehun. He wowed at tons of flavours written on the hard covered menu.

"Champagne Chic, Chocolate Lady, Strawberry Shock, Yummy Yam, Purple Nurple and the special Jungle Remix is the most famous here. You wanna try?" Sehun's eyes sparkled at the suggestion. He became a sweet tooth after Chanyeol treated him with a chocolate cake and soft drink for the first time three months ago. Since then, he was addicted to sweets and frequently purchased dessert such as ice cream or cheese cake when they eat at the restaurant. He bit his lips to fight his sweet tooth temptation but he lost it when Jongdae and Baekhyun waved Kai's platinum member card which offers 20 percent discount for student's purchase.

"I want all of it!" 

 

          

"Dae, did you hear that?" Kai looked at his twin with a pout.

"Hear what?" Jongdae looked around but nothing weird can be heard except Girl's Day's Something that was played in the shop.

"My wallet's crying! Oh god...I'll be happy as if you can finish it all, Sehunnie." Kai lined up every flavour Sehun asked for in front of the younger. Sehun watched hungrily with a straw and tissues in his hand. He was more than ready to take a dive into the bubble tea pleasure.

"So, the green with chocolate stripe is the Jungle Remix? What's in there?" Sehun poked at the tall glass and shook it gently.

"They got gummy bear, sticky snakes, turtle-shaped marsh and bubbles in it with banana and raspberry flavour."

"I'm offended by its look." Baekhyun grimaced at the neon green drinks.

"The colour is too obscene. Too fancy for a newbie but go on and try it, Oh Mija." Jongdae stabbed it with a straw and pushed it into Sehun's face. He took a single sip and suddenly, he saw Jongdae, Kai and Baekhyun turning into something else...

"Panda. I-I saw baby pandas. Green and black baby pandas and...ughhh..." Jongdae was taking a video when a gummy bear stuck in Sehun's throat at such violent angle. Upon seeing Sehun almost choked to death, Kai immediately come to his aid and hit Sehun's back a few times until the blue gummy bear flew out of his mouth straight into Jongdae's face.

"That's rude, you rascal! No one had ever shot me with a gummy bear!" Jongdae threw it back at Sehun who was still in shock. He frowned and pushed the drink away before chugging down a bottle of water Kai handed to him.

"I thought I was going to die! Damn it!" The other guys shrugged and took each glass of bubble tea to drink as Sehun kept swearing at the neon green drink.

 

"Have you heard about the gang fight near our school yesterday?" Kai asked Baekhyun who was picking gummy bear out of Sehun's bubble tea for him to eat. 

"Yeah...My dad told us not to hang out too late or you might get all of us in trouble, cockhead." Baekhyun leaned back and looked at Kai in disgust. Kai always gets them in trouble by picking a fight with drunken man or some gangster from another school. Next morning, their dads would find them beaten up and bruised in the lockup. But that never stop Kai from doing his habit.

"This ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter