Farewell Cinema [BaekJi]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title : Farewell Cinema

Pairing : Baekji (Baekhyun X Eunji)

Song Title: Farewell Cinema - Gavy NJ

Start Date: 22 January 2017

Finish Date : 30 January 2017

Words: 1122 words

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Separation suddenly
came to me like this
Tearing away and piercing my heart –
What am I supposed to do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Baek? Have you done talking?” A petite woman is calling him. The woman is looking at Baekhyun and Eunji. Then, she bows to Eunji; trying to be polite.

“Oh, noona! Give me 5 more minutes?” Baekhyun smiled to the woman. Eunji’s heart is in ache as his smile is not belong to her anymore. “Alright, I’ll be in my car if you’re done.” Once again, she bows to Eunji and leave the two people to finish their conversation.

“This is absurd.” Eunji cannot help but laughed at Baekhyun. Baekhyun asked her on a date; they have lunch together, watching movies marathon, and now they just have their dinner when Baekhyun asked for breakup. “Is she your new girl? You’re sure fast.”

“I’m sorry, Eunji. I guess that we’re not destined for each other. Please be happy.” Baekhyun stands up and leave the dumbfounded alone in the snowy weather. He straightly goes to the parking and get into his new girlfriend’s car.

“The meeting is kind of longer than I thought. But what actually happened? Her expression sure did not look good there.” Taeyeon talked as soon as her boyfriend is in the car. “Well, she tried to convince me to accept her business proposal but I’m not satisfied with her terms so I decided to decline.” Baekhyun replied.

“But, tell me who is having meeting during weekend?” Taeyeon seems suspicious with him. “Ahhh, noona! I’m hungry. Let’s go grab some food.” Baekhyun clinged to her like a 10 years old kid. “Alright, alright. Shall we go now?” They leave the place as Baekhyun glances at Eunji for the last time. Goodbye, Eunji. Please be happy. I’m sorry but I just can’t lie to my feelings anymore.

Eunji is still in the cafe looking blankly at the empty seat in front of her. It has been a month since she last saw Baekhyun; she really missed him as she has been travelling for her job. She didn’t thought that this is the last time she will see him. The cafe is almost comes to its closing time and Eunji is still there. A waiter has to inform her and she apologizes for being a hindrance to the staff.

She wanders around and finally sits near a fountain. After an hour, she still there looking at the crowd walking past her and the tears are rolling without her notice. Everyone is looking at her wondering what happened to the girl.

The first time she met Baekhyun, at the same cafe where Baekhyun asked for breakup. She is the regular there while Baekhyun was a part-timer; working to make up for his coll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter