It's You [ HoJi]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : It's You 

Pairing : HoJi (Hoya x Eunji) + PinkFinite

Song Title: It's You - Jung Eunji (Three Days OST) 

Start Date: 13 July 2014

Finish Date : 10 July 2015

Words: 3859 words

-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even if we're far apart,

we share the same memories. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, when you hear or feel this wind blowing softly, please remember me, okay?" He can still remember her soft giggles while she twirled her long silky hair. He sighed. It's been 3 years since the last time he saw her.

He heard a knock on the door before her secretary, Park Chorong come and get ready to tell him his schedule for the day. "Mr. Lee, today you'll visit the resort construction site at 2pm. So, President Lee asked me to remind you to be at the lobby sharp at 12pm." He just nodded his head. "Anything else, Chorong?" He asked. "That's all, sir."

"Thanks, Chorong." He smiled weakly. "Can you reserve dinner for 13 people? For our friends. One more, please drops the formalities. You know that I hate that, right? You're my friend, whether at work or outside. Pretty please?" He pleaded.

"Alright. I can never win you Hoya." Chorong smiled. "What're you thinking about, Hoya?" He shakes his head. He doesn’t want to burden Chorong with his thought of someone. Someone that is has been inside his mind all the time.

"Are you still thinking about her?" Chorong asked. She knows that he had been thinking about her all the time. "You need to move on, Hoya."

"Chorong, you know that I really hate to mix work with personal problem right?" Hoya replied with stern expression. "Sorry, Hoya. I'll go first. Don't forget about today's schedule." Chorong bowed and walked out from the room.

--------------------------

"Hoya, I'm glad that you manage to handle this project successfully. I just can't wait for the resort opening." President Lee is glad to see his son's progress. Since that heartbreaking incident, President Lee is very worried about his son. He really wants to see his son smile again.

"Thanks, dad. It's because of your guidance that I manage to do well." He replied. "The opening will be done in 2 months from now." President Lee smiled.

"Dad, I'll be home late today because I'll have dinner with my friends tonight." Hoya said. "Okay, but don't come home too late. I'm afraid that your mother will be waiting for you." Hoya nodded his head and bowed to his dad.

-------------------------------

Hoya is tapping his finger while waiting for his friends. "They're sure late." Hoya muttered under his breath. But then, couple by couple come into the restaurant until all of them present. "Hoya, don't be mad at us. We are just late by 5 minutes. The kids keep pestering us to follow us. They said they miss their Howon uncle. Right, Chorong?"  The oldest couple, Sunggyu and Chorong smiled to Hoya. Then the explanation continues from couple to couple. Woohyun and Bomi just come back from Paris for their second honeymoon, Naeun and Myungsoo busy for their wedding preparation, Dongwoo and Namjoo went to visit their parents, Sungyeol and Yookyung just got back from work and the youngest couple, Hayoung and Sungjong trapped in long traffic.

Hoya laughed when they try to explain why they're late. They seem so nervous, but then they relieved when Hoya laughed. They feel glad to see Hoya as the old Hoya. They talk about everything related to them. Mostly about their daily life since they rarely have opportunity to meet together as 13.

"I miss Eunji unnie..." Hayoung said in slow voice but Hoya's ear is so sharp that he can hear it. He tries hard to maintain his expression.

"Hoya, we're saying this because we love you. Why don't you find someone to spend your life with? You should move on." Sunggyu said.

"There are many girls that want to be with you, you should try to accept one of them and get a new life. You have to forget her, Hoya." Chorong advised.

"Thanks for always caring about me." Hoya smiled as he looks at all his friends. "But right now I'm happy with my life. I have commitment towards my work and I'm going to focus about that. About marriage, I'll let it naturally happen to me."

-------------------------------

"Hi darling! How are you? You haven't called me since months ago. How are you? Are you okay living in States? I really want to meet you! Should I go there and meet you?" Mrs. Lee talked in the phone with cheerful voice. Mr. Lee smiled and signalling his wife to send his regards to the caller.

"What? You don't want me to come? Howon? He's getting better now. I'm so glad that he'd be able to regain himself. But, don't you want to come back? You still need to stay there? He's still waiting for you."

"I'm back." Hoya opened the door. Mrs. Lee quite flustered when she sees his son already home. "Okay, I'll call you a...again. B...Bye" She ended the call abruptly. "Hi son! You come back early tonight." Mrs. Lee smiled. She feels relieved that she didn’t get caught by Hoya.

Meanwhile in the other side of the world, a girl still surprised when the person that she called hang up on her abruptly. "She hang up in rush again this time?" A man is walking near to the girl. "Yup, Baekhyun. I think Hoya must be come back home. But, she told me that Hoya had dinner with his friends."

"Eunji, for how long you want to do this? You're just hurting him and yourself." Baekhyun sighed. He knows how much Eunji love Hoya. But he really doesn’t like how Eunji solve this problem. It just brought pain to both of them. "Let's just go back to Korea." "No, Baekhyun!" Eunji replied. If and only if she takes care of her health seriously, she might be happy with Hoya right now.

It all started when she had pain in her stomach. She thought that it's just a normal stomach ache. But, the pain get stronger until she admitted to the hospital and she found out that she got stomach cancer which already in the 3rd stage. She told that she didn't have much time to live. She needed to be sent to States to get better treatment.

"Mum, Dad. Please send me to States as soon as possible." Eunji said. "Well, we need to discuss this with Baekhyun first. Let's wait until he return, shall we?" Mr. Jung replied.

Since she knew about her condition, she had been thinking whether she should leave Hoya or not. She really loves Hoya and she didn't know how to explain about her condition to Hoya. Her worry doubled when Hoya said that he wanted to meet her parents to talk about marriage.

"Mum, dad. Please, just do this for me. It might give him pain, at least it's temporary. Please." Eunji pleaded. "Baekhyun, you should be able to do this much for me, right?" Baekhyun just nodded his head and pulled Eunji to a hug. "Thanks Baek, thanks." Her tears started falling.

"I'm sorry oppa for not telling you this. I've been waiting for the right time to tell you this but this is the only time I got to tell you. I'm going to States in two weeks and get married there since my fiancé’s family staying there. I can't do anything since it's my parent's wish." Eunji is trying hard to control her expression. Hoya came to her house to ask for her parent's permission for marriage but he was told that Eunji had been engaged to their friend's son. Eunji can see how hurt Hoya by seeing his expression. He also hadn't talking since he knew the news. "Oppa, please say something!" Eunji urged him to say.

"Eunji." A man approached Eunji a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter