Break Up To Make Up [DaeJi]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Break Up to Make Up 

Pairing : DaeJi (Daehyun x Eunji) + BAPink

Song Title: Break Up to Make Up - Huh Gak & Jung Eunji 

Start Date: 13 July 2014

Finish Date : 16 October 2015 

Words: 4284 words

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! ^^ 

This one-shot is the continuation from 'Stupid in Love' one-shot. 

Make sure that you read that one-shot before proceed reading this. 

Have a nice reading! ^^ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought I'd be fine without you, 

I thought everything will be okay." 

"I regret leaving you for such stupid reason,

Please come to me first and tell me so,

If you feel the same too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jung Daehyun, vocalist of Fallen Angel announced his withdrawal from the group. This has been shocking news to fans and all media." The entertainment news that displayed on the TV made her attention to her work stopped.

"May I ask, what is the reason of your withdrawal from this group?" A reporter asked.

"Well, the decision that I made was my own decision. I think I have neglected my responsibility as a person. Since I become an artist, I lost many important things in my life. Without them, I don't think I can continue and enjoy my life as an artist." Daehyun replied calmly. He never knew that he would quit his job as a singer. "I'll accept one last question before we stop this press conference."

One hand rose up eagerly, wanting to be picked. Daehyun point his finger to that hand. "The reporter at the last row, please." The reporter slowly rises up from her seat and get ready to ask question. Daehyun is surprised when the reporter's face reminding him of someone. Someone that is close to his heart. "Hello, Jung Daehyun. I'm Bang Minah from PopBiz. What is your plan after this and I have one more question but it's up to you to answer or ignore it because it's quite personal. Important things that you said you lost while being an artist, is it also referring to a person?" The other reporters smiled in satisfaction because she asked the question that keep lingering in their mind. Well, the last chance of question is not going to be wasted.

"Thank you, Bang Minah. Well, for now I think I'll go back to my hometown which is Busan since I don't think I have anything left in Seoul. For the second question, I'll answer it since this is going to be the last time. Well, it is related to a person. A person who was very dear to me. A girl that I dated for 8 years." All the reporters quite shocked with the revelation. "But we broke up few days after our 8th anniversary. That's all and I won't explain further. Thank you to all fans and medias that have been supporting me in Fallen Angel for almost 5 years. Please keep supporting Fallen Angel and the new vocalist. Wish you guys all the best." She turns off the TV.

"He's quite brave to talk about relationship with Eunji. Let's hope that she didn't watch this news. Wonder how she's been doing." She put away her work and goes to the kitchen to cook for her lunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really hope that you can realise my dream to wear this dress for my cafe event. I just can't wait for that!" The client can't hide her feeling.

"Don't worry, Miss Oh. We'll try to make your dream come true. After 2 weeks, I'll call you to pick up your dress." The designer smiled.

"Aww, Eunji unnie, do you have to be so formal with me?" The girl named Oh Hayoung laughed. "Unnie, will you come to our cafe tonight? My boss said there'll be a new singer performing tonight."

"Well, I'm not sure. If my work can be finished early, I'll go." Eunji smiled. She moved to Busan, her hometown after a year she and Daehyun broke up. She opened her own boutique there. Even though it's been 3 years they broke up, Eunji can't seem to forget him. After all, he was the first man that she ever loved.

After Hayoung left the boutique, Eunji continue her work. But then, her phone is ringing. She smiles when she sees the caller ID. "Hey, Yoon Bomi! I've been missing you like crazy!"

"Yah, I miss you too, Jung Eunji. I'm calling you to inform that I'm going to Busan next week for a meeting. So, can I stay at your house for a while? I want to see you and chat with you all night long." Bomi replied.

"You’re welcomed to my house. Can't wait for next week. Looking forward to see you soon, Bomi." They end their conversation. The thought of Bomi, her best friend made her doing her work with enthusiasm.

                             ----------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoo, let's call it a day." Eunji said to her assistant. Namjoo, who is 2 years younger than Eunji nods her head, cleaning her workplace. "Let's go to Lovelies Cafe. Hayoung said that tonight will be a new singer performing." Eunji added.

"Really, unnie? Wow, can't wait to see it. I hope it's a male singer." Namjoo grinned.

"And where are you going to put your lovely boyfriend?" Eunji asked.

"Lol unnie. You don't have to worry. Youngjae oppa knows that I love no one else but him." Namjoo winked. "I'm done, unnie. Shall we go now?"

"Okay. Let's go." Eunji and Namjoo make their way to the cafe. The cafe is just three block away from the boutique. Hayoung quickly welcome Eunji and Namjoo when she sees the sight of them.

"The new singers are going to perform in few minutes. They're male duo. Quite handsome. Eunji unnie, I can hook you up with one of them." Hayoung speaks while leading them to their seat.

Eunji shook her head. "I think I will pass. I will have my usual, Hayoung. Namjoo unnie, what do you want to eat?"

"I'll have carbonara and orange juice. Thanks Hayoung." Namjoo smiled.

The stage light is on and two men going up the stage. Both of them sitting on the chair; one is holding a mic and the other holding a guitar. "Good evening, everyone. I'm Do Kyungsoo and my friend, Park Chanyeol will perform for the first time tonight. I hope that you guys will enjoy our performance while eating the delicious dish."

With soothing voice of Do Kyungsoo along with acoustic guitar play from Park Chanyeol, Eunji's night feel so calm. After the performance, Chorong the cafe owner come to Eunji. "Did you enjoy the performance, Eunji?" "Of course, unnie. They are awesome." Eunji smiled.

"Well, I'm really proud to say that the giant man that played the guitar is my brother." Chorong giggled. "Noona, I can hear that." The tall guy pouted. "Hi there. I'm Park Chanyeol and that petite guy is Do Kyungsoo." They bowed that made Eunji and Namjoo get up from their sit and bow as well.

"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoo and this is Jung Eunji. We're Chorong unnie's friends." Namjoo said.

"Chanyeol and Kyungsoo will perform on weekdays because on weekends they got another job. I don't know who will be performing during weekends." Chorong sighed.

"Unnie, no need to worry. I and Eunji unnie are willing to help you. You know Eunji unnie great in singing too." Namjoo replied. Eunji looks at Namjoo questioning why she brings up her past.

"Wait, why I'm not informed about this? You guys owe me an explanation." Chorong lifted up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter