I'm Going to You [Hoji]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : I'm Going to You

Pairing : HoJi (Hoya x Eunji) 

Song Title: I'm Going to You - Infinite

Start Date: 24 November 2015

Finish Date : 21 January 2017

Words: 3082 words

-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can’t go on, it needs to be you,
Yes you, yes you "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His steps become lighter when he finally arrived in Korea. It’s been 5 years since he left South Korea to study for his degree and decided to pursue his Master along. He’s been missing his friends; Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong. He just can’t wait to see them; of course Hoya reminded them to fetch him at the airport. His parents already informed about his arrival and just let the friends to do the fetching; they just waiting for him at home with wonderful surprise.

 

His smile became wider as he sees a bunch of guys waving at him. He walks to them and smiles, “How’s everyone doing?” All of them doing a group hug. Everyone has become more handsome than before. Sunggyu and Woohyun currently working together at the telecommunication company, Dongwoo as the dance instructor at Woow Dance Studio, Myungsoo working as a freelancer photographer, Sungyeol is working in his dad company while Sungjong is currently pursuing Master degree.

 

To be honest, Hoya is waiting for someone to come but he guess that she might busy working. But then, he remember that today is Sunday; a day that not included in her work schedule. He wants to ask his friends about their girlfriends who in the same circle as his beloved, but Sungyeol’s voice forces him to cancel his question.

 

“Well, where should we go after this? Should we enjoy ourselves since our girlfriends are not here?” Sungyeol smirked. “Yeah, that’s a good idea! We should have some bonding time!” Myungsoo agreed. Six of them exchanging glances with each other; of course except the one who already depleted due sitting in the plane for hours.

 

“Hey, guys. Can we just do this some other time? I just arrived and can’t I just have a time for myself before tonight?” Hoya exclaimed. He still tired from the long journey and he just need his bed. LIKE NOW!

 

Sunggyu, the oldest in the circle exclaimed, “Guys, let’s just leave him alone for now. No worries, we’ll see him again tonight. Take a good rest, Howon. See you later.” Sunggyu pushed the rest of them to give Hoya some space as he just arrived. “But, this is the only time we have for us..” Sungyeol muttered. Hoya smiles, “No worries, we’ll do round 2 after the party, okay?” He tried to reassure them.

 

Eunji just finish her work when the clock in her office strikes 6 o’clock. She starts tidy up her table but when she sense someone’s presence, she stop halfway. Her eyes widen as she sees Hoya is standing at her door.

 

‘How did he found my office?’ Eunji flashes an awkward smile as Hoya walk into the room. “Hey, Hoya..” “Why is your look doesn’t look so welcoming? Do you hate me coming here?” Hoya asked. Clearly, he can sense that she’s uncomfortable in front of him. ‘Is it because we haven’t meet for some time now?’

 

“Ahh, no.. It’s just that I’m just shocked to see you here. Aren’t you getting ready for tonight?” She asked nervously. “You’re coming, right? Guess I need to be at my best tonight. Well, see you later, love!” He planted a kiss on her cheek and walk away from her. He still do not know about my status, isn’t?

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Hoya is smiling and talking with guests that come to the party that held for his return to Korea. After talking, he excuses himself from the crowd to get some drinks. While walking he bumps into a little girl. “Ouch!” The girl shrieked.

 

“Are you okay, little girl?” Hoya looked worried in case he made the girl hurt. The girl is sobbing without tears; he bet that the girl is quite strong for her age. “I’m f..fine.” “Jisoo!” A woman is coming through the crowd and go the girl and says, “Aigoo, my daughter Jisoo. What happened to you?” The woman is too busy about her daughter that she forgotten about the man beside her daughter. “Ahh, I’m sorry about my daughter.” When she finally lifts up her face, she is shocked to see Hoya. “Eunji?” Hoya also looks confused and need help from someone that can give him some explanation.

 

After party, only Hoya and his friends stay in the ballroom. “So, you guys already knew about Eunji and you didn’t told me? I feel betrayed!” Hoya cannot hide his disappointment towards his friends. “How could you guys hide this from me? You guys know that she is the most important person in my life!” Everyone is silent without words. Looking to everyone’s reaction, Hoya cannot help but throw the glass in his hand to the ground. Sunggyu signalling everyone to leave and let him talk to Hoya personally. After everyone leaves, Sunggyu asks the waiter to pick up the shattered glasses. “I’m sorry for this. Tell your manager and you can just give me the bills later.” He handed his card to the timid looking waiter. Then, he brings Hoya out from the ballroom.

 

During the drive, both of them are silent as they know that Hoya needs some time to calm himself. After 20 minutes, they arrive at Sunggyu’s house which confusing Hoya more. “Why are you bringing me here, hyung?” “Just follow me.” Sunggyu gets out from his car and followed by Hoya. He follows Sunggyu until they arrive at the balcony. “Well, I think she is the only one can give you the explanation.” He follows Sunggyu’s eyes direction and his eyes landed on a woman. The woman that he had loved with all his heart; thinking that she would do the same but in reality, she broke the dreams that they shared together.

 

Eunji who is standing at the balcony while staring at the moon turns when she realises someone is coming to her. “Hi?” She tried to be friendly but cold stare is the only reply she get. She smiles bitterly and looks at Sunggyu for help. Sunggyu just nods his head and mouthing ‘You’re gonna do well. Just explain to him. I’m sure he’ll understand.’

 

“Do you want to talk while sitting or…” Before Eunji can finish her sentence, Hoya cuts in. “Let’s just talk here.” Hoya stands by the balcony with his hands rested while looking at the surrounding.

 

“So you’re married? I feel like the world is playing a joke on me.” He  cannot help but snickered. Eunji looks at the man that was her everything, before she fell into this huge mess. She never open up about the painful truth to anyone; only God knows how hard for her to carry on with her life while being a wife of Kim Seokjin.

 

“After a year you gone for study, I got married to Kim Seokjin because of my grandfather’s will. Seokjin was my neighbour who lost his parents since he was eleven.” Eunji exclaimed and continuously tells him on how she tried to disagree with that arranged marriage. No one else knows about this; even Eunji’s closest friends. She did not have any choice to accept it as her parents want her to fulfill her late grandfather’s wish; Seokjin was his precious child after all.  

 

“So, your daughter. How old is she?” Hoya broke the silence after Eunji told her side of the story.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter