Stupid in Love [DaeJi]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Stupid in Love

Pairing : DaeJi (Daehyun x Eunji) + Naeun + Jinwoon + Bomi 

Song Title: Stupid in Love - Mad Clown & Soyu (SISTAR)  

Start Date: 6 April 2014

Finish Date : 11 July 2014

Words: 4201 words

-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please come back to the you of the past"

"Both of us are getting sick of the
repeating disappointment and arguments
You will probably break up with me" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Should we break up?”

The girl is stunned. It had been several times her boyfriend said that painful word.

“What Daehyun? Why you said that?” Eunji asked. The tears on her face had dried.

“Why I said that? Why do you think I said that?” Daehyun stared at his girlfriend sharply.

“I never ask for break up, Daehyun. I just want the old you. The sweet Daehyun that always care about me will always love me and be there for me. That’s all I ever want from you, Daehyun.” Her eyes starting to tear again. And that night was ended with cold shoulder of Daehyun leaving Eunji’s apartment.

Daehyun that she knew from 8 years ago was a very cheerful and kind guy. It was him that initiated things between them. He always tries to show off his charisma to Eunji during their senior year.  His straightforwardness when he asked her to go out through school radio during recess time that made her attracted to him. Since then, they decided to be forever as one.

As a Design & Art graduate, Eunji work at fashion design company meanwhile Daehyun still don’t get a job. Even though she had been busy with her job, she had not once neglected Daehyun. He is really happy to have a caring and considerate girlfriend. One day, Daehyun got asked by his friend to join an indie group since Daehyun is known to have awesome voice. Daehyun told Eunji the good news but Eunji didn’t really agree that Daehyun want to join the group. She scared that Daehyun will leave her. But because of her love to Daehyun, she let Daehyun do the things that he enjoyed.

For the first few months, things going like usual. The 6th month Daehyun work as vocalist, he had been acting strange. Because of Daehyun always go travel around South Korea to do concerts, he had not keep in touch with his girlfriend. They also seldom meet with each other. When they meet, it will always end with argument. They don’t even try to comfort each other since both of them have been busy with their work.

----------------------------------------------------

“Eunji, let’s go out for lunch!” Her co-workers asked her.

“Okay then. Let me take my bag first.” Eunji get up from her sit and take her bag. Beside her bag, there is a picture of her and Daehyun. She takes the picture and wipes the dust on it. “I miss you, Daehyun.” Eunji wipe the tears that formed in her eyes.

While Eunji and her friends walking and joking with each other, she see the back of the man that she familiar with. At first, she decided to ignore it since she might mistake someone else for Daehyun. The guy is with another girl, so she thinks that it’s not her boyfriend. But then, her friend suddenly pulled Eunji to her and whispers, “Eunji isn’t that Daehyun, the vocalist of Fallen Angel? It’s your favourite artist, right?” Her friend squealed. “Let’s go to him!”Eunji is dragged by her friend.

“Wait!” Eunji already standing in front of Daehyun. “Hi?” She said awkwardly.

“Hi Daehyun! This is my friend, Eunji! You must know her right? I’ve seen the picture of you and Eunji on her desk. She is your fan, right?” Eunji’s friend named Bomi talked. Eunji become red when Bomi talking about the picture.

“There, there. She’s blushing!” Bomi teased Eunji again. “So, can you take picture with her, Daehyun?”

“Daehyun? Are you done? We need to go!” A girl behind him asked. Eunji look at her; the chic looking lady that has beautiful face and flowy long hair.

“Eunji, faster!” Bomi pushed Eunji to Daehyun but she trip and fall into Daehyun’s arm. Both of them are blushing meanwhile Bomi giggling to herself.

“Okay, I’ll take the picture now. 1, 2, smile!” The shutter button clicked. Bomi thanked Daehyun for the picture.

“Erm thanks Daehyun.” Eunji bowed. “Welcome, please do come to our concert next Friday. You too, girl.” Daehyun winked at Bomi. Before he leaves, he whispered to Eunji, “I want to see you tonight. I’ll text you the location. Don’t forget, darling. I’ve been missing you lately.” Eunji’s lips trembled. She’s really afraid that Bomi heard their conversation but luckily she didn’t.

Daehyun’s hand is pulled by the chic lady. Eunji look at them with fiery eyes but the she quickly turn her head; in case that Bomi sees.

“Daehyun and that lady are suitable with each other, right?” Bomi asked. “How jealous, I wish that I can get a hot boyfriend like Daehyun…” Bomi said.

Eunji’s mood suddenly going down, “Bomi, you can just go lunch with the others. I don’t think I have more appetite to eat.” Eunji walk away from Bomi.

“Eh, Eunji…..”

-------------------------------------------------

At the corner side of Italian restaurant, there is a lady waiting anxiously. The waiters had been walking forth and back; asking her what she’s going to have for her dinner. But, she holds the order first because she’s waiting for someone. Even if their last meeting was ended with fight, she still is looking forward to see her boyfriend. 

 Meanwhile at a studio, Daehyun just finished the recording for the new album. He packs his stuff while humming to the song that he just recorded happily. He seems happy to see his beloved ones. He look at the watch and with shocked expression, “, she’s going to be mad again tonight! I’m late!” He quickly walks out from the studio. After step down the stairs, he found his band members are waiting for him outside the building.

“Hey, Daehyun! Come and join us for the dinner tonight!” Jinwoon, the bassist of the band asked him.

“Yeah Daehyun, let’s go. We’re going to celebrate our new album that going to come out soon!” Naeun, the only flower in the band pull his hand to go together with them.

“Eh, but I have app...” Before he finishes his word, he already is being dragged into the van by the members. I’m so dead. Sorry, Eunji baby. Let’s hope that they don’t drag it too long.

“Miss....” Eunji open her eyes slowly. She flustered when she realizes that she’s been asleep in the restaurant while waiting for Daehyun. She turns her head seeing there are only the staffs clean up the restaurant. Feeling embarrassed, she quickly get up and bow saying sorry to the waiter before she walk out from the restaurant.

“Miss, wait.” The waiter run after her and gives her something. “Here. I know that you didn’t eat anything. Take this pasta and heat it in microwave. Make sure that you eat the food. Don’t be so sad when he didn’t come. He might have his own reason.” He smiled. Eunji look at the waiter’s nametag, Youngjae.

“Thank you so much for this. Keep up the good work. I will surely come again.” Eunji smiles; she’s grateful that there are still people cares about her.

----------------------------------------------------

She pushes her apartment door and switch on the lamp that brightens the dark room. Still, her mood can’t be bright anymore since Daehyun forgot his promise. Today is their 8th  anniversary and she really looking forward to this day because she know that Daehyun going to be busy promoting his new album with his band.

She sighed as she looks at the clock. It’s 1 in the morning but Daehyun still doesn’t show up. She heat up the pasta that the waiter gave to her. She eats the pasta without feeling. She feels betrayed.  What  made her feeling so upset that Daehyun don’t even bother to text or calling saying that he cannot show up for the night.

After eating, she opens her phone gallery, browsing all photos that she took with Daehyun. Tears start rolling on her cheek unconsciously. “I missed you, Jung Daehyun....” Sooner or later, she drifted to dreamland.

“Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!” Eunji’s apartment bell is roughly pushed by someone. Eunji open her eyes and see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter