Into The New World [SeoKyu]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Into The New World  

Pairing : SeoKyu (Seohyun x Kyuhyun)

Song Title: Into The New World  - SNSD

Start Date: 28 January 2014

Finish Date : 3 February 2014

Words: 2493 words

----------------------------------------------------------

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Now and forever, we’ll be doing it together.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The morning light wake her up from the sleep. Today is Sunday, a day that people would love to go outside and enjoy themselves. But for Seo Juhyun or Seohyun, Sunday is a day where she wants to stay and spend time with her beloved. She turns around her body and facing the person who is still sleeping soundly, like he don’t care if there’s an earthquake happened.

She gets up from the bed and goes straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. After finishing her cooking, she put the dishes at the dining table and sits on the chair. She doesn’t want to wake up him yet since his peaceful expression during his sleep is her favourite. She’s thankful to God for sending him to her.

 

Flashback

She cried at the corner of the room. She can’t believe what had happened to her. Her torn clothes and his father blood all around her body. A father that he really longed for 8 years came back to the family. Of course she’s happy that her family become complete again. She really thought that his father came back to live with them. But, who knew that her dignity destroyed by her own father and to save her, her mother took a risk by being a murderer and killed her father. The happiness that she dreamt all along destroyed in a second.

The news about her family quickly spread at the neighbourhood and school. She had been abandoned by her friends and the neighbours not talking to her anymore. Became the daughter of and murderer, she felt that burden. She was usually a quiet but excellent student. Her personality changed to cold and scary girl but still she’s tried so hard to maintain her studies. That’s was the only qualities that she had to change her life.

She had to sell the house to make a living and rented a small apartment; just enough for her to sleep and rest. She became a part-timer at a family restaurant near to her place. She’ll go there after school and work until 10pm. She was thankful to the restaurant owner for let her work there even though she knew her condition. The owner, Mrs. Kim was like a mother to Seohyun. So, to Mrs. Kim and her family that Seohyun can be herself.

At school, she always received piercing gaze from everyone. At first, she feels depressed about it. As time goes by, she ignored it and now the situation has calm down. It just they still can’t accept Seohyun as before. Seohyun just don’t care if they can’t accept her as long as there’s nothing more accident that’ll happen to her. Her life changed since Kyuhyun came into her life as the new transferred student. It was not like Seohyun interested in him or anything but it was Kyuhyun that initiate everything.

“Hi everyone. I am Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you all.” He introduced himself in front of the class while observing the classroom. All the girls was in awe as they saw Kyuhyun’s face that categorized as handsome and attractive except one girl. He saw that girl was so focused on her book. To him, she looked different from other girl. She gave him quite strong impression. He found her interesting and decided to know her better.

“Okay, Kyuhyun-ssi, you can choose your seat wherever you want to.” He nodded his head and walked towards the empty seat beside her. She noticed the sound of people moved the chair beside her. She looked up and saw him. At first, she was so shocked because she never sees a perfect, good looking boy. But, then she turned to her usual cold expression and focused back on the book.

“Hi, I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you......” Kyuhyun tried to peek at her nametag, “Seo Ju Hyun.” He smiled to her. But, there was no respond from her. She can clearly hear the murmuring between students talking about her but she ignored them and said, “Teacher, can we start the class now? There will not be enough time for us to learn this subject today.”

“Oh, okay. I’m totally forgot that time is still ticking. Okay, let’s continue our lesson. Please open the textbook page 17.” Kyuhyun grinned. Seo Ju Hyun sure had some cool aura. From that moment, he decided to be friend with her.

-----------------------------------------

Well, it’s not easy for Kyuhyun to approach her. Four month studying there, he still can’t start a conversation with her. Sometimes, Kyuhyun felt like want to give up but he still want to try again. Kyuhyun thought that Seo Ju Hyun has different side of her.

One day, after class, Kyuhyun decided to go to the music room to play some piano. But then, he heard piano sound. It had been played quite badly. The player must be frustrated for not being able to play it right. Kyuhyun want to go near to the room and look who played the piano. He was shocked because it was Seohyun.

He saw that she look depressed; different from what she usually was. He walked to her and plays the right chord beside her. “You know how to play piano?” That was her first conversation with Kyuhyun. He was not expected Seohyun to start the conversation. “You want try to play?” She nodded her head eagerly.

She was very happy that someone actually shared the same passion as her. That was the first time she opened up herself after the incident happened. They grew fond of each other but there’s not the end of Seohyun’s torture. She had been blackmailed by a group of girls for being close to Kyuhyun. It’s happened until she was in her senior year. The blackmail becomes worse and worse. They even intruded her apartment and broke things in the apartment.

Seohyun had been avoiding Kyuhyun since they intruded her house. Kyuhyun tried to get explanation from her but she being cold; just like she was used to be. Kyuhyun just knew about it at the end of their senior year from his friends and tried to find the mastermind of the blackmai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter