Can't I Love You [BaekJi]

Inspirations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Can't I Love You 

Pairing : BaekJi (Baekhyun x Eunji) + Hoya 

Song Title: Can't I Love You (Changmin & Jinwoon of 2AM) - Dream High's OST  

Start Date: 2 November 2013 

Finish Date : 6 November 2013

Words: 1661 words

-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This heart that wants to protect you more than anyone else,

can't you accept it?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun is walking outside the resort alone. He is walking along the beach. Tomorrow, at this beach, a big event will be held. He should be happy about this since this is involving the girl that he loved. His head hurt just thinking about it, so he stop his walk and lying on the sand, watching the night sky filled with beautiful star. Feeling tired with the preparation for the big day, he closed his eyes. He heard footsteps sound coming near. Thinking that there might some people walking, he close back his eyes. But then he feels a hand on his body.

It’s dark, but with the help of the moonlight, he smile when she hugging him tight. “Oppa...” He sits up and pulls the girl’s hand so that they can sit comfortably.

“What’re you doing here, Eunji? I thought that you already go to sleep.” Baekhyun hold Eunji’s hand and kiss the back of her hand. Eunji giggles.

“Well, what are you doing here, my bodyguard? I thought that your duty is to watch over me, but why are you here anyway?”  Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrows.

“Just want to take time watching this beautiful nature. Is it wrong? Or is it me that don’t do my duty very well?” Eunji looked guilty when Baekhyun speak.

“No, oppa. I’m just kidding. Please don’t take it to your heart. If you don’t do the job very well, why would I hire you for almost 10 years?” Eunji exclaimed.

“Maybe because you love me?” Eunji hit Baekhyun thigh’s playfully when hearing his reply. “What are you talking about, oppa?” Baekhyun smiled cheekily.

Eunji rests her head on Baekhyun shoulder. They look at the sea that they can’t even see because it’s dark. Beautiful music accompanies them; produced by the waves. “Oppa, do you remember the first time we meet?” Eunji asked out of the blue. Baekhyun look at her and nods his head.

Of course he remembers, the moment that he met his first love. The first time he met Eunji. How he saved Eunji from the street guys that harassed her and how  he hired by Mr. Jung, the owner of Jung Corporation as Eunji’s bodyguard. Yes, Jung Eunji. The lady that take place in his heart since then.

“Oppa, do you hear what I’m saying?” Eunji flicked her finger on Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Ouch! It hurts, Eunji!” Baekhyun snapped from his daydream. Eunji stick out her tongue. “Serve you right, oppa! Who tell you to daydream?”

“I’m sorry okay? Please continue your story. Then?” Baekhyun succeed in changing the topic. Then Eunji continue her story. “Until I met the love of my life 5 years ago. Do you remember oppa?”

He was Eunji’s favourite person until another person came into Eunji life. New worker at Jung Corporation. Lee Howon was the guy that grabbed all his happiness after 5 years he spent his life with Eunji. Now, he just a bodyguard to Eunji. A bodyguard that will protect Eunji anytime and sacrifice everything for her. Everything including his heart and his feeling.

He noticed that Eunji already lying on the sand, sleeping soundly. He put Eunji’s head on his arm so that she will be comfortable. But then, Eunji turn her body facing Baekhyun. Her action made Baekhyun flustered a bit. “This careless girl....” Baekhyun muttered on his breath. Worried that Eunji will awake, he decides to let their position just like that. He caressed Eunji’s face. He wished that Eunji belong to him. He wished that he is the one that will stand beside her tomorrow. He wished that he will more brave in expressing himself. But now, he can only regret it. Before he noticed it, he already drifted to the dreamland with tears forming in his eyes.

------------------------------------------------

The sun starts showing itself in the dawn. The sunlight disturbing Baekhyun’s sleep. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter