Worst time of all

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29: Worst time of all

 

Yuri’s POV:

God, I’m so glad class ended!

I quickly left the lecture hall and went to the toilet.
 

----

Splashing the water on my face to refresh myself.


I looked into the mirror.

“Kwon Yuri, you can do this! You came here to start a new life! Nothing can stop you! Not even him”


Just then I heard the entrance of the toilet door slammed loudly against the wall.

 

I turned to look at the direction.

 

Third Person’s POV:

“Hah, just as we were planning to do some stuff to her! She just went to the toilet, it is going according to what we have planned to do!” Sulli and the other girls including the other girls from other classes joined in gathering outside the toilet where Yuri was in.

“What are we waiting for then? Let’s go” Krystal smirked and smiled with the other girls as the rushed into the toilet and shove the door open.

“Look who we have here!” Luna said smugly.

“W-who are you girls?” Yuri looked at them horrified.

“Isn’t she the transferee?” Sulli added and started to walk closer to her, along with the other girls.


It was 10 VS 1 fight.

Yuri began to move back and tried to look for a way to escape.

The other girls all started walking closer to Yuri and surround her.

 

Krystal then pushed Yuri and she lost her balance, falling on the floor.
 

“Why do you look so innocent?” Sulli said sarcastically as she held on her chin.

“Is that your way of catching our Oppa’s attention?” Luna said.

“O-our oppa?” Yuri tried to comprehend what they were talking about.

“Oh, don’t act like you don’t know anything!” Krystal exclaimed.

“W-what are y-you talking about?” Yuri stammered.

“Siwon oppa.” Sulli then slapped Yuri on her face.

Yuri was shocked and her eyes were wide-open. The stinging feeling on her cheeks were quite unbearable.
She felt like at that moment she was about to die, praying hard for someone to come and save her.

“Stop thinking we don’t know what you are trying to do!” Luna pulled her hair.

“Stop trying to get his attention and get out of the way!” Krystal joined in.

“I-I did not get his a-attention!” Yuri exclaimed trying to clear out misunderstandings.

“Oh, you sure you know what you are talking? Huh?” Sulli raised her hands ready to hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter