Continuous torture

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: Continuous torture

 

Yuri’s POV:

After that day, I’ve decided to avoid him at all cost. I don’t want to lose my scholarship and my chance to study here.

After all, I came here to start a new life, not to create havoc, especially since I’m a scholar here.
 

I entered the classroom earlier than anyone else.
Looking around to make sure no one was in class.
 

Great, now all I have to do is sit at a corner whereby he or his swarm of fan girls won’t be able to spot me.
 

I quietly sat at one corner of the class and started to take out the materials needed for the class.
 

Soon enough, people started to stroll into class as per normal.
And shortly enough, screams erupted in the classroom.
 

“Ahhhhhh! Girls, girls! Prince Siwon is coming in, he is coming this way!” The girls started to gather at one side of the classroom to await for him to appear.

I narrowed my eyes and stared at the girls, “they seriously have no life don’t they?”
 

When he stepped into the class I literally rolled my eyes and quickly avoided eye contact with him at all cost.
 

Lie low Yuri, lie low.

 

Siwon’s POV:

Ah, seems like a peaceful day.

Now she knows her place and she isn’t trying to go against me anymore.

I smirked

But, I’m so sorry girl.
I don’t think I am able to let go of you ignoring me the first time I saw you.
And so, I am definitely not going to let you off so easily.

The lecturer came into class and lesson started as usual.
 

Just 10 minutes into class and I am already falling asleep.
 

Gosh, how can he even be a lecturer?
His lessons are so boring!
 

I looked around the classroom and see many people falling asleep.

Indeed, I am not the only one feeling this way.
 

I glanced over to the front; she was sitting in the most left corner of the classroom, paying full attention to the lecturer.
 

What? Are you crazy?
 

You can still pay attention and listen to him when everyone’s falling asleep?
 

I groaned, “Argh, this can’t do. I must do something to make her get distracted.”
 

I looked around and whispered to the girl sitting near me. “Sulli, can you give me some extra papers?”
 

She started squealing and immediately started taking some random papers from her bag to pass to me.
 

I smirked at her and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter