we...a couple!? part 1

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon's POV:

 

I wonder what is she doing?

Should I ask her out?

Yeah ok taecyeon- ask her and use the excuse of wanting to know more about Yoona and thanking her.

 

I'm sure she will go.

 

Yeah- you are so smart ok taecyeon-

 

I quickly got my phone and texted her "Hey. It's me taecyeon. Are you free tonight at like 7pm? I would like to thank you for telling me about Yoona and also ask you for some advice. Hope you won't reject(gives innocent look). Please- pretty please?"

 

This should work out-

 

Yuri's POV:

"buzz-buzz" I reached out for my phone as I take a look at my message.

It's from taecyeon. I giggled slightly to myself. Who types a message like that.

Should I go..?

 

Ya! Kwon yuri! Didn't you say you will return back to your normal self?

And you promised to help them to get together. Remember?

 

You are going to accept and treat him as your best friend.

 

"alright- where should we meet at?" i texted him.

 

Taecyeon's POV:

 

I was surfing the Internet. However my mind was somewhere else.

 

I kept looking at my phone, waiting for it to vibrate.

 

What's taking her so long- Tsk.

 

"buzz-buzz"

 

Ya-ta-- she replied! I quickly rushed over to my phone and opened the message.

 

"let's meet at your favorite restaurant. I'll pick you up at around 6.30pm. Make sure to be prepared by then." I texted her trying not to sound like I am really happy that she replied.

 

Yuri's POV:

 

6.30pm!? That's like only.. 30 mins away-

 

Sigh..Why do I have to always do last minute stuff?

 

Nichkhun's POV:

 

I really miss seeing her.

But Nichkhun Horvejkul you promised that you won't interrupt her.. Didn't you?

 

Think nichkhun think.

 

Ah! I got it!

 

Tell her that you just want to meet out with her just as a friend and get to know her more.

 

Yes, Nichkhun- this way she would not be able to reject you.

 

I quickly got my phone and dialed her number. I felt my heart beating really quickly.

 

"ring-ring" the sound of the phone calling the opposite continued to ring.

 

Yoona's POV:

 

Today is the 10th day that we have not been talking with each other.

 

After what seemed to happen in the laboratory, we didn't talk to each other at all and everytime we walk by each other, we would only smile or even pretend that we didn't see each other.

 

I.. Honestly.. Miss him.

 

"buzz buzz" my phone vibrated and I took a look at the caller ID.

 

"Nichkhun"

 

Omg- why is he calling all of a sudden?

Should I even pick it up?

Wouldn't it be weird?

 

Aish- Im Yoona- just treat it as if nothing happened-

 

I picked up the call "yobeosayo? (hello?)"


“Ehm.. Eh..” he was stuttering.

 

I don't know what got to me but I snapped at him "If you called just to say this then I'm going to hang up."

 

"Wait-" he seemed really panic and quickly shouted over the phone.

 

I stayed silent.

 

"Ehm.. I just wanted to ask you if you are free today. I mean.. I have free tickets for 2 to the escape theme park and when I asked taecyeon if he was free he told me he wasn't. And the tickets are only valid for today. Please? Don't worry, I will not do anything to you. I promise." he explained really quickly trying to tell me everything.

 

I was actually feeling really happy that he had asked me out. I tried to suppress the smile I had on my face "Alright. What time should we meet?"

 

"Great! Ehm. I will pick you up at 4pm okay?" he seemed really excited.

 

"Okay. See you then." I said and hung up the phone.

 

Nichkhun's POV:

 

Omg- I don't know what I had just told her.. And I actually said whatever was in my mind- using taecyeon's name and saying that I have free tickets-

 

Wow- Nichkhun. I didn't know you are such a good liar.

And and- she agreed! she agreed to go out with me!

 

I jumped excitedly around my room "Woohoo!"

 

-----

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I walked down the stairs and was about to leave the house when my mum's voice stopped me "Yuri-ah where are you going?"

 

I turned around "oh, I'm going out to have a dinner with a friend of mine." I replied casually.

 

"then why are dressed so nicely?" my mum gave me shee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter