A new start?

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24: A new start?

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Thanks to my new determination. I was discharged in days.

I was so eager to search for Yuri.
The moment I left the hospital, I immediately got my personal assistant to get the tickets for me to New York.

I did not want to waste any more time. Many flights were fully booked and the earliest time I could fly was at 12 midnight.

New York.

It was the only information Yuri's mother slipped out of when Minho and I had a fight.
I have completely no idea how or where to start, but I am just going to find her whereabouts no matter what.
I went home and packed all the stuff that was important.

I then looked at the mirror. 

It was the first time in a while since I have actually seen myself.


I looked terrible; the moustache that has grown over the past few weeks were really sticking out.

Yuri wouldn't like to see me in this state.

I immediately went to shave those moustaches.
After doing so, I looked at myself once again.

Much better.

"Ok Taecyeon, this is your last and final chance to win her heart. I am not going to forgive you if you fail this time round." I spoke to myself while staring into the mirror.

Well, I sure do look a fresh after shaving those moustaches.

However, I have lost too much weight during these few months.
I must gain back all the weight I have lost whilst searching for Yuri.

Yuri-ah, wait for me.
I will be there in no time.

 

A/N: Anything with Yuri would be spoken in English now.
And words in BOLD mean its in Korean.

 

Yuri's POV:

“This is your captain speaking. We’ve just landed at New York. Current time now is 12pm in the noon. Thank you for boarding with us. We hope to see you again.” 

Here I am.
I can’t believe I am actually here.
I just left everything behind and here I am in New York.

“Welcome to New York! Thank you for boarding with us!” The air stewardess greeted me as I walked out of the plane. 

I looked around at the environment.
It sure was a long time since I have visited here.

Well, I’m so thankful that I came here with my parents when I was younger.
They had to come here for some business and they would me send me to a nearby school so that I was taken care of while they were away.

I am certainly glad I went to those schools.
That’s where I learnt how to speak English.

I smiled slightly and exited the departure hall to see a man holding onto my name.

Ah.

That must be the guide to bring me to the school.

I quickly approached the man an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter