Goodbye..

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: Goodbye..   "Don't go..." I could feel his strong grip on my hand.   Yuri's POV:   I struggled to pull away from his hand, but it only grew stronger.   He pulled me hard and with a tug I fell onto the bed with me lying on top of him.   My heartbeat accelerated as our faces were inches away from each other, I could feel his hot breath on my skin.   I tried once again, pulling my hand away from his grip but he wouldn't let go.   I sighed "Ok taecyeon, why are you doing this to me..."    A tear slip down my cheek dripping onto his shirt. "He must have mistaken me as Yoona yesterday."    I smiled bitterly to myself.   Not being able to move anywhere I could only lie on his chest, drifting off to sleep as I felt extremely exhausted.   ------   I woke up the next morning, sleeping next to him.   Sitting up, I took a glance at him, reaching out to touch his face.   He looked like an angel when he is asleep..   "I love you.." I quickly withdrew my hands away from his face, thinking that he had woken up.   "I love you Yoo.." Taecyeon muttered in his sleep.   Tears struggled to slip out of my eye as I held it in.   "I guess you really love Yoona a lot, don't you?" I whispered softly as I got up from the bed.   Turning to face him, I bent down to give him one last peck on his forehead.   I walked towards the door holding onto the door knob, I turned around for the last time.   "Goodbye Taecyeon."    I could not hold my tears any longer as it fought to escape my eyes.   This is it. I am giving up. Good luck Taecyeon, I wish you happiness.   Teacyeon's POV:   I opened my eyes as I felt someone beside me.   Yuri? Why is she sleeping beside me? She look so beautiful just like a god sent angel.   She woke up smiling at me, she moved closer to me and planted a peck on my lips. "Good morning."   I smiled at her and pulled her into my embrace, hugging her tightly "Good morning beautiful."   We looked so happy. We were silent for a while, none of us spoke a single word. Leaning onto each other, no words need to be exchanged as we both know how much we mean to each other.    Then she suddenly spoke as she looked at me "Do you love me?"   I grinned at her "I love you." I kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes "I love you, Yu-"   Before I could complete my sentence she kissed me once again.   She then stood up as she smiled at me as if it were the last time I am going to see her.   I quickly sat up, as I watch her walk further away from the bed.   "Yuri... Yuri-ah! Where are you going?" I got up and tried to reach out for her.   I ran after her, but she was walking further and further away from me into the beam of light.   "Yuri, you can't leave me here." I took a step forward towards her.   "Yuri! I love you, I really do!" She turned and gave me a slight smile before turning back again.   "Come back to me....!" I yelled at her as she continued walking into the beam of light. "Come back yuri...!"   I kept on chasing after her, running towards the beam of light.   She only went further and further away, fading into the beam of light.   "Yuri... Yuri.. Yuri!!" I sat up from my bed. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead.   I could feel an immediate pain coming from yesterday's hangover right away as I groaned "Arghh.. my head.."   I looked around my surrounding and noticed a bowl of water on the nightstand.   Why am I in my room?  Who helped me home?   The last time I recalled..   I was in the bar.. and the last thing I remembered was lying on the floor flat.   Shoot, what exactly happened last night?   "Sir, are you all right?" my maid knocked on the door as she took a peek into the room.   "What happened last night?" I asked holding onto my head.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter