Who is He!?

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Who is He!?

 

Yuri's POV:

I was walking aimlessly along the streets of kwangju, glancing through shops after shops.
It was a Saturday afternoon, and I couldn't bare to keep myself at home.
Just as long as I'm home alone.. My mind would start wondering..
About him..


I hope he is doing fine, he must have successfully confessed to Yoona and..


I was about to continue thinking but the vibration in my pocket brought me back.


I quickly reached out for my pocket and answered the phone call "Yoboseoyo?(Hello?)"


Ohhh MY GOD!? Are my ears playing with me!?


"Minho-ah!" I exclaimed loudly ignoring the glances people gave.

 

I miss my childhood friend sooo much!

 

“You are back in Korea now!?” I still couldn’t lower my voice as I was too excited to hear his voice.

 

“Oh? Dinner? Sure! Okay! See you later!” I smiled widely after hanging the phone.

 

I am going to see Minho after such a long time! I wonder how much he have changed!

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

Neither did anyone know there was someone eavesdropping on Yuri’s conversation.

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

 

I was walking around the shopping mall when I saw a figure looking very well alike Yuri.

 

I went closer to where she was and hid at one corner listening to her conversation.

 

Who the hell is Minho? How can he make Yuri look so excited!
He even made her smile from ear to ear and even ignored people glances at her!?

Wait! She's leaving!
I'm gonna follow after her!

 

Minho's POV:
 

I sat waiting at Yuri's favorite restaurant (DnD restaurant).
I was really really excited to see her after such a long time!

 

“Minho-ah!” I quickly turned around as soon as I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Yuri!”I quickly got up and hugged her really really tightly.

 

I quickly pulled the chair for her, letting her settle down before I went to my seat.

 

“Thank you Minho, a gentlemen will always be a gentlemen!” She smiled brightly at me.

 

After she settled down I couldn't help myself but stare at how Yuri have changed to become such a beautiful lady.

 

Yuri's POV:

 

“Ya! Choi minho! Stop staring at me!” I snapped my fingers infront of him.

 

“Opps! Can't stop staring at such a beautiful lady infront of me!” He grinned mischievously at me.

 

I reached out and smacked on his shoulders lightly “Ya! Still as chlidish as ever! I shall take back my word of you being a gentlemen!”

 

“No! You can't! Words cannot be taken back once it has been said!” He smiled confidently at me knowing that I can never win him in arguments.

 

“Ya! Choi minho! Can't you let me win f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter