Chapter 10: Exchange of partners?

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV:

The day I've dreaded has finally come. Its monday.

A math equation pop in my head: Monday = school = seeing him.

Kwon Yuri. This is the day you are going to stop yourself from acting weirdly infront of him, understand?

Stay Focus and smile like always okay? Be yourself Kwon Yuri. You can do it!

"You can do it!" I did a victory sign infront of the mirror.

"Dear? Are you done? Yoona is waiting for you." I heard my mom shouting from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back while giving one last look at myself in the mirror.

Yoona's POV:

Today's monday. It remained totally awkward all the way since saturday with Nichkhun.
We didn't keep in contact after that.
I think I have hurt him a little bit too much.
But I don't think I can face him after what happened, what am I supposed to do?

“We've arrived at Ms.Yuri's house.” The chaffeur announced as we came to a halt infront of Yuri's house.

I snapped out of my thoughts and glance out of my window.

Yuri's mom was approaching the car and I wind down the window. “Annyeonghasayo ommoni! (Hello auntie!)” I greeted Yuri's mom with a wide smile.

“ah- Yoona-ah! How have you been? Its been a long time since we chatted. Haven't we?” Yuri's mom grabbed my hand into hers in a warming way.

“Neh Ommoni. (yeah auntie.) Its been a long time. We should eat out together sometime soon with my family too.” I replied her feeling slightly excited for the family gathering.

“Yeah, we should, very soon. I shall go get Yuri.” Yuri's mom nodded and let go of my hands soon after to get Yuri.

I waited for awhile.

“Neh- Omma- neh- arrasoyo- neh- ( yeah, mom, yeah- I know, yeah-)” Yuri soon came out with her mom beside her.

Haha. That's Yuri. Always talking so loudly even before you get to see her.

The chaffeur quickly got down the car and opened the door for yuri to get in.

“Morning Yoona!” She greeted me with a wide smile.

Seems like she's in a good mood today.

“Morning!” I greeted back at her.

As soon as Yuri got into the car, the both of us bade her mother farewell and the chaffeur drove off to school.

Nichkhun's POV:

It's finally monday.
Ever since what happened on saturday, I couldn't push myself to approach her again.
I made a decision to not interrupt her and let it cool down.

However.. It was really difficult.
She keeps appearing in my thoughts but I had to refrain myself from talking to her.

I hope by today, things would turn out better.
At least, when I greet her.. I hope she wouldn't avoid me.

“Morning!” I turned around.

It was Yuri smiling brightly at me with Yoona by her side giving a slight smile.

“Good morning!” I tried to look as normal as possible to the both of them.

I guess she have not forgotten about what happened on saturday yet.

Taecyeon's POV:

I wonder what will happen today?
It's been a day since I last saw Yuri and Yoona.

“Good Morning Taecyeon-ssi!” Yuri stood up and waved at me enthusiastically.

I stopped walking and looked at her.

Was something wrong?
Does she have a spilt in personality or something?
It was like heaven and hell if you were to imagine her on Saturday and today.

I just simply ignore the fact and smiled widely at her and of cause Yoona who was beside her. “Good morning!”

Yuri's POV:

Yuri-ah, you are really doing a great job today.

If I were the award presentor I would totally have given you an award.
An image of me getting an award appeared in my mind “Best Actress award goes to – Kwon Yuri!”

Stay Focus yuri-yah! Just remain like that and you will be fine for the whole day.

Main focus of the day: help taecyeon and Yoona to be together.

Third's person POV:

“Good morning class.” Mr.cho spoke with a smile. “Today, we will be doing something slightly different.” Whispers could be heard immediately after he has announced.

He raised his hands up and the auditorium remained silence again. “Instead of just doing some theory work, we will be doing some practical stuff today.”


He paused a while before starting to speak again, “We will be making some DNA specimen for your upcoming project and each group will have only two person.” Once again everyone started to discuss about what Mr.cho has said.

“Ehem” Mr.cho cleared his throat. “I've already assigned your partners to you, so after you hear your names, kindly proceed to laboratory room 2 to start your project.”

Yuri's POV:

Please.. I hope I will not be paired up with Taecyeon. Any one but him.

Ya! Kwon Yuri! You are supposed to be all fine around him remember!?
So even if you did get chosen to be with him you have to be happy. Remember?

Yoona's POV:

I hope I don't get paired up with Nichkhun.
It's not that I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter