Thank you

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Thank you   Nichkhun's POV:

Sigh..   Days have past, weeks have past.. It has been exactly 3 weeks to be exact.   Taecyeon still could not accept the fact that Yuri is no longer here and he has been locking himself up in the room.   "Still no signs of him coming out?" Yoona asked.

I nodded sadly at her.   When is he gonna buck up and get out of it?   "I don't know what I should do to get him out.. His parents came back after we have told them about him locking himself up.
But even his parents could not persuade him to come out. He has been starving himself.
I'm so afraid that something might happen to him." I spoke softly staring at Taecyeon's door.   Yoona walked up towards me and held my hand "He will, I'm sure he will get out of it."     Yoona's POV:   Seeing how Nichkhun is so upset with how Taecyeon is..
It reminds me of how Yuri left without a single word.   It has been 3 weeks.. 3 weeks.. She has not even called.   I don't know what got into me but I stood up and walked towards Taecyeon's door.   I banged hardly on his door "Ok Taecyeon! Stop being a coward! If you truly love her, then get out!
Staying in the room is not gonna help you get her back! You got to do something!"    Quietness filled the place.   I continued banging on his door "Ok Taecyeon! I'm sure Yuri wouldn't want to see you like this!
You have to come out! Eat something! Do something! Stop hiding yourself!" 
  Still no reaction.   It is not like he is the only one feeling hurt.
I should be the one feeling much more hurt than him. Yuri is like my other half. We grew up together, my other twin..   I stood outside, staring at the door.   "Look, Ok Taecyeon.. Everyone is suffering. It is not just you.. Please come out. Everyone is really worried for you."   Silence.   "Would you please come out?" I knock on the door once again "..Please?"   There was still no reaction from him.

I give up...   I sighed dejectedly and walk back towards the sofa where Nichkhun was.   Nichkhun's POV:   These past few months have not been good. Taecyeon is not coming out of his room.  Yuri is still no where to be found.   Yoona have not been herself lately as well. I missed the angelic smile from her.   I should do something. Something to cheer her up.   "This is not it." I looked at her.   "W-what? What is not it?" She looked at me confused.   "Let's head somewhere!" I quickly pulled her out of the house.   I hope this works!   Yoona's POV: 
  We soon arrived at a hill top.    "Why did you bring me here?" I asked him.   "Well, you haven't been happy since Yuri left. I just wanted you to feel better." Nichkhun turned to smile at me.   He is really sweet. Yoona-ah Yoona, why did you reject him? Why did you doubt his true intentions towards you?   "Thank you Nichkhun-ssi" I thanked him sincerely.   "Ya! Why are you being so formal towards me! Call me Oppa!" He pushed my head slightly.   Bwoh!?(What!?) Oppa? I have never called anyone oppa in my life before. This is gonna be awkward.   "O..Oppa?" I said feeling really weird.   He started laughing at me.
  "What is so funny?" I frowned and pouted at him.     Nichkhun's POV:
  The Yoona I know is somewhat back. She's so cute. She seem really awkward when she called me Oppa.   "You are too cute, that is why" I continued laughing.   "Ya! Stop laughing at me! I have never called anyone Oppa before!" She exclaimed pouting even more.   Wow! So I am the first one then?   "Does t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter