A new day, a new start.

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: A new day, a new start.


Yuri's Pov:


Hello everyone! I'm Kwon yuri, I live in a normal house and I have a father, a mother and a younger sister. I have a best friend and we have known each other since the day we were born. Her parents and my parents are best friends too and--

“yah! Kwon yuri! Quickly! We're gonna be later for school!” someone yelled from downstairs.

Oh, yeah. That voice you hear, it's my best friend, Im Yoona. Well I'm gonna rush off to school now.

“I'm coming!” I quickly checked myself in the mirror, did some final touch ups and left my room.

“What took you so long?” Yoona stared at me as I walked down the stairs.

I grinned playfully at her “hehe. Sorry Yoong, don't be upset. I was just busy-” 


Yoona then interrupted me “Yeah I know, spacing out! Right?” 

“How did you know!? Oh right, we have been best friends since young.” I was shocked for a while.

“Oh, come on yuri. Stop daydreaming already. We've got to go!” Yoona dragged my hand and pulled me along.


Taecyeon's Pov:

“Buzz-- Buzz”

Something just kept on ringing and it's really irritating me. I reached out while still closing my eyes as I search for the thing that was ringing non-stop.

Ah! I got it.

“Yo..bo...se..yo...?(hello?)” I answered in a monotonous tone while still in my sleeping mood.

“Yo! Taec, its already 6.30am in the morning and you're still sleeping!?” the person on the other side of the line yelled enthusiastically.

“oh...? It's 6.30 am already..?” I simply replied while repeating what he said still unaware of the situation.

Wait! 6.30am!? Oh my god!

“What!? It's 6.30am already!? Why didn't you call me earlier!?” I got up almost immediately and shouted at the phone.

“woah, chill yeah! I did! I started calling you at like 5, then 5.10 and then -”

I quickly cut him off, “okay okay. I know, it was me. I'm going to prepare myself now. See you in school later.”

“yah-” before he could speak, I hung up the phone.

Yeah, that was my best friend, Nichkhun. We have been best friends since the age of 10 years old. I will explain more later when I have the time. I am gonna be real late if I continue elaborating.

I quickly rushed to the toilet and continued my daily routine only to be much more faster than usual as I was really late.

I rushed down the stairs walking towards the dining table to see breakfast on the table. I couldn't care less, so I just took a piece of bread from the table and left.

I unlocked the car door and entered into the car in a swift manner. Starting up the car while taking a bite of my tuna bread.

Yum! It tastes great!

Oh right, I'm not suppose to think of that for now. I quickly stepped on the accelerator.

Yuri's Pov:

Yoona dragged me into her car. Well not exactly her car – psst, she haven't gotten her license yet.

We soon arrived at SM university. Many people were busy talking to each other and were scattered everywhere in the school compound.

The vehicle came to a stop and the chauffeur came out of the car, he opened the door for us and we quickly got down and bowed at the chauffeur before rushing to our lecture theater.

We were walking in a fast-paced speed and soon enough we were at the doorstep of the lecture theater. We quickly entered and scanned through the whole room for empty seats.

“There!” Yoona pointed at two empty seats located beside a male.

I took a look at the direction Yoona has pointed and before I knew, once again I was dragged by her to the seats.

We quickly settled down and took our materials out for the lecture.

 

Yoona's POV:

"Phew! Luckily we're not late." Yuri whispered into my ears.

I was placing my materials on the table, taking out notes for the lecture, as I was doing so, I couldn't help myself but take a glimpse at the guy beside me. He has such handsome features - his smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter