Lotte World part 1

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

YOUR POV

I was really optimistic that I could bring him back to normal, now that he already had an urge from himself that he must back to normal, it would be easier, because.. Everything comes from mind, and if his mind had told him so.. It would just need time to do the job.

I couldn't believe it was already a month since Kai decided to open up and tried to be a better boy. I caught him once when he ed a girl, he still sometimes couldn't really control it. I managed to come and dragged him outside the bar and then scolded him. He still needed more.. What we called as 'self control'.

But.. After all.. He had changed a little, much actually, czo what I observed..He could already control his emotions, sometiems also his hormones, his desire, his urge.. See? That was a very big changes.

And well.. Where I was now... Just having a vacation with EXO in Lotte World. I was surprised to see them this morning. Sure..It was Saturday and I had job. But they really dragged me out of my place and insisted that I must come with them. In the end, I got to call my assistant and resceduled all of the patient that supposed to come to me.

But they had their point.. I got to take a break and relax for a moment.

So.. 

"Earth is calling!"Sehun waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me back to reality. Gosh.. So I was thinking...

"I'm sorry..Yes?"I tried to sound normal. He did give me a little shock.

"So..Do you want to ride the roller coaster?"He asked again, and the rest of EXO member were looking to me. waiting for my answer, huh?

I shook my head,"You guys go on.." The truth was I was afraid of height.

"Why? Of course we want you to join us.. We are not dragging you for just watching us playing the rides you know.."Chanyeol grinned widely to me.

"I..I justm you know... A little bit tired. I just want to take a rest for a moment."I tried to make a good excuse. It was make sense though, we had been riding around 6 or 7 rides, and that was quite exhausted.

"Well..Then we rest together, and we will ride that together."Baekhyun clapped his hands as if it was the final desicion and he was so happy about that. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to wait for me.. I'm fine."I flashed a small smile.

"Everybody has their own fear you know...You don't have to be afraid if you have one."Kai suddenly whispered to me. How could he find that out? Sometimes..HE really was full of surprise.

"So.. You are not going to join us?"D.O eyes got wider.

"I'll join. Let's go!"I said as if I wasn't afraid or anything. i don't want them not rideing it because of me. And.. WHat kai said back there was right. He has his own fear, and I got mine as well.

I really was nervous. There were too many ifs in my head. Like.. HWat if I fall? What if my heart suddenly jump out? What if I fian? What if I shout too loud and make everybody deaf? WHat if..

"Helloo.. "This time Suho was the one who waved his hand in front of my eyes. Geezz..

"Sorry.."I managed to say. Anyways.. I was pairing with Kai.

"IF you are afraid, just take my hand and shout as loud as you can, that will make you feel better."He told me and offered me his hand. Well..That was kind..

Slowly, the roller coaster started to move. I began panic, I wans't nervous anyumore, I was attacked by a huge wave of panic. I gripped tight at Kai's hand and I shouted really loud. I still couldn't beleive that I had the power tos hout that loud, I have never ever raised my voiced than 1 octav..But this time..It was sounded almost like 3 octavs. i felt my heart beated faster and faster.

Noooo... It would go down to my stomach, I would die.

Easy..Easy..Don't panic.

But I couldn't!

"I'm here..Face your fear."Kai's voice was heard in between of my panic. I turned to him and saw him smiling at me. I nodded and somehow I felt calm when I heard he said, 'I'm here'

I could feel my cheek was burning.. Why it was hot all of sudden? And why was I not panic anymore? I felt ease...

The ride was finally over. I looked at kai's hand.. And it got a little bruise. I really was felt guilty. So..Without telling anybody anything, I ran to get a telast a bandage, i must had gripped too tight on him.

I got back and immediately took his hand and placed the bandage to it. He seemed taken aback by what I did.

"Sorry..I gripped on you too tight."I apologized. He just nodded.

"So..What's next??"Sehun beamed.

"Ice skating rink."Chanyeol said happily that immediately got protest from Baekhyun, "No way! You know I can't skate!!"

"Guysssss... Why don't we let our guest today to choose?"Suho kindly said.

"That was a pretty god idea.. "D.O commented, so now..All eyes were on me. WHat did I want to ride? I really loved ferris wheel. So..I pointed it. Sehun looked at me in disbelief.

"You want to ride that?"

I nodded. 

"Ok, let's go!"Chanyeol said and we all headed to the ferris wheel. A girl suddenly appeared from nowhere and greeted Suho.

"Oppa! IT's nice to see you here!"

"Minyoung! Is that you?"Suho was a little bit surprised.

They then hugged each other.

"It's his cousin."Sehun said, but I actually had known it. My mind reader power really was helping.

FOr the second time.. I was paired with Kai. Suho and Minyoung. Baekhyun of course with his Chanyeol, and Sehun with D.O.

Kai and I took the last ride there. The scenery was breathtaking from here. I actually could see the whole city from here. Soon..It reached the top. But it suddenly shook and then stopped. It was very high, I felt panic was attacking mea gain. God..We stopped at the top.

"What happen?"I could hear all murmurs.

"I'm sorry everybody... But the ferris wheel had an error. We will fix it as soon as possible. This may take 4 until 5 hours so please be patient."I heard an announcement.

OH NOOOOOOOOO

We were stucked here. I glanced at Kai, but he seemed calm. I thought he could feel I was looking at him, because he turned to me. We met eyes.

"You seem calm."I broke the ice.

"Because I like it here."He said,a nd I blinked. Did he just say that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So..Guys.. How is it?

I plan to give some fluff adn romance for the next chapter, I'll update as soon as possible.

Please drop some comments and let me know your opinions.

Thank you :)