The changes and Kai's past

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

THe next day.. You woke up with hangover. Your head was spinning..At first you didn't reconize your own room..But then you noticed. Something then got into your memory. 

'I was at bar last night, spying on Jongin..Then..I disguised myself and had some chit chats with him, I got drunk. Then..HE led me to the room..Then..What happened? How could I end up here? Why can't I remember?' You thought. The first thing you did was check yourself. You were still with your clothes last night. But your wigs wasn't there anymore..You then saw Jongin at the couch.

'He brought me here? How stupid i am..Of course he did, or else..Who else? But what is he doing here?Wait..Did he do something bad? But..I'm still with my clothes.. And he is sleeping at the couch, but that meant..He know my identity.. Igh..This gonna be hard, how could I get busted? I must have told him when I was drunk. Drunk people usually stupidly said anything out.'. You busily thought in your mind. Slowly, you made your way to the couch, and you shook Kai to wake him up.

"jongin-ah.."

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes. His hair was a mess. Bed hair. Still..It looked good on him.

"Why did you follow me last night?!"He asked you with stern voice and he stared directly to your eyes.

You gulped, but you still managed to answer,"It's my job. I don't think I could facee you after you kissed me back there. I was actually scared of you that time. But I my self never wanted to give up on you. So..I decided to spy on you."You admitted everything. Kai was jsut staring at you.

"Are you not a fraid of me now?"He sudenly smirked. But..Somehow..You didn't feel any fear or threat.

So you shook your head and sternly answered,"No."

"I can just you here.."He smirked.

"You could just me last night, but you didn't do it. I don't think you will me now."You said full of confident. Made sense.

"But I still have a choice now."HE said and leaned closer to you, making you stepped back until your back bumped th wall. Dad end.

"Jongin..Sshhii.. Please.. Don't again."You started to sob. You couldn't bear it. You were always afraid of this might happen again. You weren't as a professional right now.

Kai stared at you, he still approached you. You couldn't help yourself, you didn't want to know the next, you closed your eyes, hoping that it was all just nightmare. But instead of feeling his lips, you felt a thumb wiped your tears. You braved yourself to open your eyes. You saw Kai was wiping your tears and stared at you with soft eyes. Not like his usually dark cold eyes. Somewhow..It made you calm, you felt your heart beat's ran faster. You could barely breath.

"Jongin shii..Why are you doing this?"Your voice almost like a whisper. He then bent down to your eye's level and looked at you directly to your eyes,"Why don't you look into my eyes and you tell me what you see."He said sternly.

You just realized that he gave you permission to read his mind.

'I need her help' That was what in his mind.

You couldn't help but smile,"I'll definitely help you. And I'm glad you choose the right desicion."You said to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Tell me everything although I know it already. My sin was..I read your mind at the bar. But.I still want to hear it with your own mouth."You said and waited for him to blurt out everything.

He took a deep breath and began his story. 

"That time..I was only.. 8. I got home from school when i was that 'thing' happened right in front of my eyes. I..I.. Saw that.. I saw my mom and a man..But..-but the man wasn't my father. He..He was someone else.. He-he..Ugh..My mom and he were making out. I shouted at that time in anger. I knew it was bad. I should stop them. Then my mom got furious, she..She-She..Hit me with vase and the next thing I knew was..I was lying at the floor. But I still could see everything. 

My dad came into and saw the whole thing. He..He was shocked. He tried to stop the man. But..My mom..What an evil she was..She grabbed a fruit knife and stabbed my dad. Right in front of my eyes... She..She chose that man. But after what she did, she didn't help my dad. Instead, he ran away with his new man.. Then, with all my left strength, I approached my dad. My head was also bleeding hardly.

My dad signalled me to ge this phone and dialed his recent all. HE then talked to his lawyer. His lawyer came in 5 minutes and brought a document. My dad signed it and I signed it too. I didn't even know what it was..

My dad then gave me a paper, contained an adress. He asked me to go there after he was not exist. I cried so ahrd that time.. Blood was everywhere. i still remembered his last sentence ,"I love you Jongin.. Don't end up like me..Choose the right girl." Then..He left me there. He left the world.

Then.I fainted. But when I woke up in hospital..I was not a same boy. I was a mean boy. i didn't trust girl. I promised myself to make girls suffered, in order to pay back to what my mom's did back there.. And that was why I became like this."

Right after he finished his story..He was crying hardly. This time, you were the one who wiped his tears.

You stared at him in the eyes and told him,"I'll do my best to help you, Jongin-ah...Life has been so hard for you. You weren't suppose to see that at the very young age. But God made you do. There must be something good HE has planned for you. And please remember.. This time..I'm talking to you not as your doctor, but as friends, as same human.. I will be there..Whenever you need me. Just call me."

He then looked at you.

For a moent, world was frozen.

He SMILED GENUINELY at you, for the first time.

It was not a sly or fake smile. It was not a smirk he usually gave you. It was not a naughty and playful kiss he gave to you when he thought you were a naughty girl in club. It was a different smile.

It was a smile came from his deep down heart. It was a sincere smile. It was a smile that he used to flash before the incident happened.

IT was his most wonderful smile. His old smile.

And you loved that smile, you still do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Leave comments please..

And don't hesitate if you want to be my friends.. :)

By the way..Is there anybody of you that can make posters? I need some posters for my stories.. Sadly I cna't even make one. I'm so .