Chapter 11

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

"Aishh this girl..."You could hear Jongin said. You could feel when you were being lifted. Normally, you would scream and tell that person to put you to ground, but as you were on an act, of course you could not do it or it would ruin everything. The circumstances was so damn awkward, so you did that stupid act.

You felt he placed you to the 'supposed to be patient's bed'.

You didn't dare to take a peek, even just for a glimpse. You didn't want to take a risk.

"Chanyeol hyung, can you please come here? I think something went wrong here."You heard Jongin talked to Chanyeol.

"Yes."You heard him say.

"No hyung, listen first-"And his voice lost.

"It's not like that-"And you could feel Kai was bretahing annoyedly. 'What happened?'You thought.

'I think there is a misunderstanding here, I-"ANd he didn't continue again. 'Why did he always stop talking in the middle?'You wondered, but still you couldn't open your eyes..

And..You didn't know what was going on, because the nex thing you heard were Jongin kept on saying ,"Hyung,listen to me first." You had no idea why he said that a lot of times.

And the real thing happened was...

'What? Did something happen to Soojin?'

'Yes.'

"What the did you do to her?!' Chanyeol shouted, making D.O, SEhun, Suho, and Baekhyun approached him.

'No, hyung, listen first-'kai was jsut about to talk, but this time, Baekhyun interrupted him, ' you Kai!! SHe is kind and that's your reply to him?!'

'It's not like that-'

'Mother er you Kai, get the out of there!!'D.O snapped him and that was new. If it wasn't something important, or it wasn't connected to something important, he would never do that. Even raised his voice, was a taboo for D.O.

'Hyung, I think there's a misunderstanding here, I-"ANd he was interrupted again, but this time, by the angelic Suho's voice,"You harm her one more, and I'll make sure, you rot in hell, I am gonna make sure, I reaped your ing and burnt it and you got to eat it!'That voice didn't sound angelic.

'Hyung, listen to me first-'

'Shut the up Kai!!Mother er, you are really a ing !'Chanyeol scolded him. Kai could only fufled his hair in frustation.

'Hyung, listen to me first-"And he got interrupted again, 'can't you shut your hell mouth up?! Did you her?!'D.O yelled from the cross line, and that annoyed the hell out of Kai, but he still tried to speak for your sake. Seriously,your act seemed really real for him,a nd he was actually a little bit afraid that something bad happened to you.

'But, hyung, please, listen to me first, I-'

'BIGGEST JERK IN THE WORLD, COULD YOU PELASE ING SHUT UP?! WE ARE ALMOST THERE HYUNG!'Kai was a little bit taken aback when he heard Sehun's not angelic voice. Even the maknae wasn't on his side.

'Listen-'And they hung up. Kai almost threw his phone to the floor.

But he didn't. He just kicked the air and cursed them silently.

' you all' He said in his mind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

" YOU !! YOU DID ING HER?!!"Chanyeol yelled when he jsut stepped inside.

"IF I WAS ING HER, COULD SHE BE ING LYING NICELY HERE? COULD SHE STILL WITH HER ING CLOTHES, YOU ALL! I AM SICK OF ALL OF YOU, I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE DAMN CRUCIAL INFORMATION THAT MY PSYCHOLOGIST WAS ING FAINTED, AND YOU ALL THINK THAT I ED HER? I TELL YOU THIS, YOU!!"Kai bursted out his anger. He couldn't hold it up anymore.

"But-"D.O was about to argue.

"WHAT NOW?? YOU WANT TO SAY SORRY? THIS IS MY REPLY : YOU HYUNG, AND YOU TOO MAKNAE, ALL OF YOU ARE ING , AND !!"Kai yelled and immediately got out from your place.

You didn't know that it would turn out like that, but it was... tensed but funny as well. You finally could imagine the whole things happened before. It made you both wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

How funny was that??

"Well..We made him angry."Sehun said.

"We are seriously gonna die this night."D.O said and ruffled his hair in frustration. If before Kai did, now D.O did the same.

"Well..We should take Soojin to hospital first, and then after that, let's think about how to not get any punch from him."Baehyun said. You were so skinny, that everybody that didn't know you, thought that you were sick. 

YOu felt you were being lifted. You guessed it was Chanyeol. Because he was the most muscular amongst them.

And you could hear the car engine. 'I will soon be in hospital, damn.'You thought in your mind'.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Right after they placed you in emergency room, they quickly left. They were insisted you to get the best treat, but unfortunately, they got business 'apology' to Kai and so they rushed.

"Oh man...What should we do now??"D.O poked his own forehead.

"I don't know, hell..Why should we became that emotional?"Suho kicked the chair beside him.

"Soon or later, we will see him. What now? I don't want to be kicked again."Chanyeol said.

"And I don't wnat my head to get bleeding again, hyung.."Sehun muttered, he was scared to death. His whole body was trembling so badly. Kai...COULD be very SCARY if he was ANGRY, and this time, he wasn't angry, Kai was FURIOUS.

"UGh.. What should we do?? You know that it is so easy for him to beat us, even we are 5 and he is alone right?? I mean he is TOO powerful..."Baekhyun said and he sighed in frustration. Everybody was frustration. But Sehun was the most frustated.

"Well..we should give a try."Chanyeol said, trying to see the good side.

"Try to get punched??"D.O said sarcastically.

"Okay, look! I don't ing know what will happen, I'm not a clairvoyant, but c'mon, we can't run from him for forever!"Chanyeol said.

"If just we listened to him.."Sehun was interrupted,"Look, you childish maknae!! There is no if, it had happened, got that?!"This time, Suho was the one who snapped.

"Then, what are we waiting for? LEt's go!"Baekhyun said and everybody followed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The moment they arrived at the front door, they busily talked.

"You go first, you are the leader."D.O pushed Suho.

"What the ?? Whose idea this is ? Bacon!!"And Suho pushed Baekhyun.

"What?? No, not me. The positive thinking guy!"Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol.

"No, not me, he is mad at me the most. You are the closest to Kai, Sehunnie.."Chanyeol pushed Sehun.

"No way hyung, he is also angry to me, D.O hyung usually understand Kai hyung the most."Sehun pushed D.O.

"No, not me... I'm scared to death, I could die the moment he opened the door."Right after D.O said that, the door flung opened and Kai was there, surprisingly, he was smiling.

"Come inside."He said coldly. Exo breathed in relief but also confused. But they didn't bring up the topic again. Sehun immediately dashed to his room. Just when he opened it, a pail of water fell and he was drenched now, he went to his room and it was all messed, his clothes were some thorn.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"He screamt.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun immediately dashed to the bathroom, he thought that the bathtub has filled with warm water, and so he jumped inside.

"AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!"Baekhyun screamt, it was damn hot water, and he jsut burnt his feet.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol ran to his room. When he opened his door, a smoke was out from there, curious, Chanyeol stepped inside and found all his favorite SNSD's albums were burnt. When he touched it, he burned his finger.

"NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"He cried out because both his finger and his albums.

In the same time as all those three incident happened, he went to his bathroom to take a bath. It was his routinity to take abath right after he was out. HE was a little bit surprised to see his bathtub was filled with water, but he jsut shrugged it off. Unlike Baekhyun, he jumped to it. It was damn so cold as he almost froze to death. He grabbed his towel, still shivering, he went to his wardrobe to find a clothes. And he was so surprised to see all his clothes were DAMN SOAKING WET!

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"Another screamt was heard from Exo's member.

As D.O thought it was safe, he went to kitchen, his favorite place. When he turned, Kai's face was just an inch from his.

"You didn't die the moment I opened the door, D.O hyung..."Kai said.

D.O dropped his glass, "I-I...I was just..I was just kidding.."He stuttered.

"Kidding huh?"Kai said. 

"I'm sorry Kai..."He said terrifiedly.

"Wanna get a forgivement?"Kai asked and D.O immdiately nodded.

"Did you hear all their screams? It's all the price they have to pay, but I offer you another thing.."Kai said. D.O heard Sehun's loud screaam, Baekhyun's high pitch voice, Chanyeol cries, and also Suho's screamt and that terrify him.

"BE my maid for a week, or..."

"I will definitely do that."D.O immediately said.

"Good hyung..Good...Nice choice..."Kai said and left.

'Mother er, now I am his maid.'He cursed in mind.

WHile Kai happily thought, 'Serve you all right.'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is the chapter?? 

Please leave comments and add mea s friend :D

Please check my latest blog, it's all about you :

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/821765

Thank you

~janeloveexo~