Good bye

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

Weeks had passed.  It had been exactly 3 months since the last time you saw him. You still hadn’t moved on from him. It was so hard for you and that slowly made you desperate. You could give someone hundred ways, even thousand ways to forget someone, but you couldn’t do any to yourself. You could give someone thousand tricks to move on, but none of that tricks worked for you. You started to feel that you needed to see another psychologist to heal yourself. But you knew if you did that, your reputation as a great and professional psychologist would be gone. Psychologist needs psychologist? Isn’t that weird? So, you didn’t do that.

Under your therapy, Min Hee was getting better. You predicted that soon, she would not need you anymore. She hadn’t gone to any bars and nightclubs for 2 months. She admitted that she hadn’t watched any movies and read rated-R stories either. She also hadn’t done for that mean of times. The only thing that she needed to subside was her lust. She admitted that she still sometimes felt whenever a y guy walked passing her. But fortunately, her self-control was really no joke. She could totally control herself. It was just that she hadn’t satisfied yet.

“So Miss, what should I do now?” She asked you.

“You have been doing really well miss, and I don’t see why you still should see me.” You said.

She fiddled with her finger then answered, “I don’t want to have lust anymore.”

You laughed and said, “That’s impossible! Everybody has lust. Lust to food, a guy, to things, and that’s normal. The only thing that can beat lust is self-control and I see you have had it.” You said.

“So, you can say that I’m normal already?” Her eyes sparkled.

“Yes.” You nodded without hesitation.

“Oh My God, you’re awesome!” She couldn’t control her happiness as she really jumped out from her seat and gave you two thumbs up. You just smiled lightly.

“I know, I know that you are very great! Oh God, thank you very much!” She said again and without saying any further, she hugged you. You were a little bit taken aback by her action, but slowly, you hugged her back.

“No problem. You deserve it. From the start, I have known that you are actually a very good girl and I’ve known that it won’t take a long time to fix you. Thanks for your cooperation. If you hadn’t listened to my advices, you wouldn’t have been like this. I thank you for listening to every of my advices. You now can enjoy yourself like other people do and don’t feel you’re weird again!” You said sincerely.

“Yes, yes! Once again, thank you, Miss! I hope I still can visit you here some times and we can be friends. I think you are at the same age as me.” She smiled and bid you a good bye.

“Sure, anytime!” You said and waved back to her. Once again, you solved the case. And just like before, you felt very satisfied with your job. There was only one problem stayed and stuck at your heart and mind, Jongin. When could your heart stop beating for him and when could your mind stop thinking of him? Only time has the answer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were reading some random newspapers when suddenly your mom got in to your room with such a shock-happy face.

“What’s going on, mom?” You asked and she impatiently pointed the envelope that she brought.

“You got to read it by yourself! I don’t know again, oh My God!” She talked things that you didn’t understand. Curiously, you took the envelope and read the letter.

And your reaction was same as your mom. Your eyes widen in shock, but you were seriously happy. You jumped out of the blue and pumped your fist to air.

“I got accepted mom! I got accepted!” You acted childish but you could careless that time. Yes, not so long time ago, you applied for a scholarship in London and never had you thought that you would really get it. You had to beat thousands of smart students to be chosen and you happened to make it!

“I know, I’m so proud of you. Come to mama!” Your mom spread her arms wide and you ran to her embrace. Even though you were big enough, you still like being embraced by your parents. Your mom and you were very close to each other, and your mom knew all your problems, including the things about Jongin. She had been giving you a lot of advices and supports in your whole life.

“You will be 19 soon, but you won’t celebrate your birthday here with me and daddy.” Your mom pouted. Yes, you were actually only at the first semester in university and you had been famous.

“How about you and daddy come to London in my birthday and we can celebrate it together!” You said, giving an idea.

“Hmm… If daddy doesn’t mind, then we will!” Your mom’s face brightened.

“He won’t mind.” You said with no hesitation and you both laughed. Exactly a week from that, you would leave Korea and all the bad memories there. You would leave all your problems there. You would come and say hello to your new life in London. You would bid a good bye to your cruel love life.

“Hey, are you sure you want to go?” Your mom suddenly asked.

“Yes mom.” You nodded with full confidence.

“What about him?” You knew what she meant by ‘him’.

“I don’t know. For now, I just want to focus on my study. I don’t want that to affect my study. It doesn’t worth it.” You said.

“Okay, but just remember, never try to forget him. The more you try, the more you can’t. You will even miss him more. It will make you even sadder. So just let it flows.” Your mom’s ‘wise’ side started to appeared.

“Yes mom, I’ve got it!” You said.

For the last time, you replayed all your memories about him. Because maybe after you had gone, you wouldn’t be able to see him ever again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week had passed. You did text Min Hee, telling her that you would go to London and she wished you a 'good luck'. She were happy as well for you. Actually, you didn't lose contact with Jongin and the rest of EXO, you just didn't tell them. They actually quite often chatted with you and they were good friends. Sehun had even accidentally confessed to you. Sometimes you wondered why couldn't you just fall for him? Sehun was indeed immature, but he was very kind. And on top of that, he cared and he loved you. Guess that you couldn't order your heart to love.

“Good bye, Soojin! We will visit you two months later, right in your birthday!” Your mom waved to you.

“Bye mom! Bye dad.” The three of you exchanged hugs before you got into your plane. Minutes passed, and soon the plane took off.

‘Good bye Seoul. Good bye mom and dad. Good bye my old life. And good bye Jongin.’ You said in your heart as the plane began to fly in the air.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long time I haven't updated this. And I can do it today^^

I hope you like this :D

Don't forget to comment :)

Thank you for your patience ad support^^

~janeloveexo~