New patient

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

Hello guys^^

Sorry, if it's not like what you wanted. I hope you enjoy though...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You had been absent for 2 days since you saw him at the bar. Ever since you realized your feeling toward him you felt it wouldn't be the same. However, you couldn't let your pride down. You would try your best to have a control of yourself, to handle your emotions. You felt that it had been your time to wake up and face the reality.

Luckily, Kai didn't have any session until the following week, so you could relax a bit. You still couldn't take him out from your mind. No matter how hard you tried not to be upset or sad, it would never succeed. In the end, you just gave up and hoped that your feeling would be diminished and finally vanished by time.

It was 5.p.m. in the evening and your door was knocked. You furrowed your brows as you thought that you didn't have any appointment at that time. But, you still opened the door. And you found a girl was standing there.

She put an awkward smile and said," Hello, I'm sorry if I come without making any appointment. But, do you have time? And do you still accept patient?"

You thought that it would be great if you were busier. Sometimes, working may distract your thought of things you had been worried about.

You nodded your head and smiled,"Of course. Come in." You excused her.

You led her to sit accross your table. She didn't utter a word but you could see that she was nervous. She bit her lower lip and couldn't stop fidgetting.

You took the initiative to ask,"So..Ms. Why do you come here?" 

"I-I have a problem. I have to solve it. I-I think I am not normal anymore. You know what I mean?" She stuttered a bit. You flashed her an encouraging smile as you said, "Everyone has problem and I am not surprised if you have one. What made you think you are not normal?"

You noticed that she began feeling more comfortable.

"I have a weird addiction and I can't stop it." She said.

"What's your addiction?" You asked and still didn't put off your smile.

"I think I will be so disgusting in front of your eyes if I tell you." She didn't look at you in the eyes. She just kept looking at the floor.

"Ms. If you don't tell me, how can I help you?" You said and knocked some sense to her head.

"Hmm..Right. I..I-...I..."She found it hard to say. You gave her a glass of water and she drank it. "It's okay.Now, tell me. What's your addiction?"

"I-I...I am addicted to . I- You know what I mean?" You could see that tears started to be formed at the brim of her eyes.

"Do you remember since when?"

"Hmm...Hmm...I think since 3 years ago, when I was 17."

"Do you know how? Your reason perhaps? Or well..Just tell me what you feel like you want to tell me."

"Hmm...I'll tell you a little of my background. Since I was a kid, I have been a naughty girl. I liked to make fun of people, tease them, and sometimes prank them. I was a spiteful kids. When I was 12, that was the first time I watched Rated R movie. I felt something increased inside of me, but I didn't know what that was adn I ahven't known it until now. Then, I started to watch more rated R movies. When I reached 17, my friends took me to the bar for the first time. I saw a guy at the table and I approached him. We had some chats and...Well, the moment started to get blur. I didn't remember exactly, but we ended at the bed. Ever since that time, I have always gone there at least 4 times a week. And that guy would always be there too..." 

"Do you and he always do every meeting?"You eyed her.

"Yes, at least 3 times a week. If we don't, we will just drink until one of us get drunk, and it is usually me."

"Do you have a special attraction to this guy? A special feeling?"

"Hmm...We both are just mate. But I actually do have a crush on him. I know that it's forbidden, I mean.. mates shouldn't have any feeling to each other, but I just can't help it. And maybe...I am already in love with that guy. I don't know to be exact. But recently, I felt like he has been avoiding me. I don't know..He just seems different. Actually, I haven't done with him for a month or more maybe. I just picked a random guy to satisfy me since he doesn't want to."

"Okay, enough about that. Now..I wanna know.....What would happen if you didn't do in a week? Have you ever passed a week without ?"

"I was once on a vacation with my family. And well...I didn't do and I felt very desperate. I was sweating at the night and I kept on imagining things. I felt very weird and I can't describe it in words."

"Okay...That's not too good but I think it still can be cured. Do you want to be back to normal Ms.?"

Her face brightened after hearing that she still could be cured. She nodded happily and said," Of course Ms. I have gone to several psychologists before and none of them worked. Then I read your advertisement some times ago and I decided to go here. It said that you are one of the best in the world. I hope you can cure me Ms. Honestly, you are my last chance. I don't want to be like this anymroe. i want to live a normal life that other girls are living. Anyways, when will my session begin?"

"Hmm...I think once a week is enough. Come every Saturday, 5.p.m. Could you make it?"

"Yes. I'll come every Saturday at 5.p.m. Thank you."She said with sincerity.

"You're welcome. By the way Ms... What's your name?"You asked.

"I'm Min Hee, Park Min Hee. You can call me Min."She smiled and you nodded.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated ^^

Sorry for the long time..

Anyways, please leave comments and well...I will not be bored to say..DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME AS FRIEND!! :D

Thank you

~janeloveexo~