Practice

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOOO!! ENJOY EHEHEY! I'm so sorry I'm so busy cause I'm dealing with Physics and Chemistry right now OMG super I hate that subject :( Okay anyway Enjoy! (ps: I'm Overdose guys, really LOL)

 

“ Sekyung-ah?” Luhan looked at a girl in front of her. She wore a  same uniform like Luhan and the others. But she was wearing skirt of course.

“ ah oppa!” Sekyung looked at Luhan and she ran into him. “ How do I look? Do I look good?”

“ uhm.. yeah” Kris looked at Sekyung “ why you’re here? I thought you are studying in Hana”

“ I was but when I found out you study here, I asked my dad to transferred me” Sekyung explained. Luhan looked at Sekyung. His childhood friends. He remembered Sekyung and EXO used to study together in elementary and Junior High. But on Junior high Lay moved to Korea. Luhan looked at Lay and he only looked at Sekyung with no expression. Sekyung looked at Lay and smiled “ Yixing, so good to see you here huh?”

“ yes, after 5 years” Said Lay. He tried to smile but he couldn’t. Lay looked at Luhan and the other guy “ guys, we need to go, the class has been started since 5 minutes ago” Said Lay.

“ ah yes yes right” Suho nodded. Let’s go guys” Suho looked at Sekyung “ Sekyung-ah, have a lunch with us later, how’s that?”

“ sounds good to me” Sekyung smiled brightly. The 12 guys and Sekyung walked on a different way. The 12 guy still couldn’t believe that their childhood friends were so close with them now. So they started to gossiping about her.

“ It’s a little bit creepy actually” Said Baekhyun,

“ why is it creepy for you?” Chen looked at Baekhyun.

“ The way she transferred that fast, it creeps me out,” Baekhyun could feel he had a goose bumps a little bit. “ but anyway, we all know she can do anything right” Said Kai to Baekhyun and Chen so Chen and Baekhyun just nodded.

“ Luhan,” Kris called Luhan “ how do you feel?”

“ weird” Luhan answered. He still couldn’t believe that Sekyung now was very close to her. He felt weird because the relation between Luhan and Sekyung was different with Sekyung with other guys.

“ Ah yes you have this relationship with her for 3 years in junior high right?” Chanyeol remembered. “ are you nervous? You still like her?”

“ not like that” Luhan glared at Chanyeol and made chanyeol more curious. “ Then why?” Chanyeol asked “ you said you guys broke up in a good reason and in a good relationship right? So everything supposed to be fine”

“ shut it Chanyeol hyung” Said Sehun. “ we all know that they broke up in a good way”. Tao nodded but he suddenly asked Luhan too, “ Luhan hyung, Chanyeol was right actually, why are you like very shock when you see her? It’s like you want to avoid her”

Luhan stopped and he looked at his friends. “ I feel fine guys, don’t talk about this anymore, I’m just shock because all of the sudden she’s here in front of us. That’s it. Clear?”. Luhan made everything clear and everyone nodded. “ Good, let’s go”

 

***

 

Jinah walked out from her class after she heard a ring of the bell of recess and walked with Yoona and Eunji to the cafetaria. “ are you okay?” Yoona asked her and she shook her head.

“ are you and Jikwon had a fight?” Eunji asked Jinah.

“ a big one” Jinah answered shortly. Eunji and Yoona knew that their best friend were not in a good mood. The 3 of them walked into the cafetaria and saw EXO members looked at them with evil smile. They could see the EXO members came to them becuase they were about to walked out from the cafetaria and passed Jinah, Yoona and Eunji.

“ I can’t wait to see you on practice” Said Luhan. And the others were laughing. “ who would’ve known that you got some talents in singing?”

“ Move” Jinah said coldly, “ and I won’t attend any practice with you in it”

“ neither do we” Said Eunji and Yoona at the same time.

“ what ever, do it then” Said Kris.

“ If you want to get a bad records in your report notes” Suho said coldly. “ let’s go guys” and they walked away from Jinah and her friends.

“ this is bad, really bad” Said Jinah and she felt like the world was so mean to her right now. She looked at a girl who was standing behind of Sehun and Tao. She looked at Jinah back and bowed.

“ annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim” That girl bowed “ Jang Sekyung imnida”

“ new girl?” Yoona asked her and she nodded. “ and you’re with them already?”

“ yes sunbaenim, Luhannie oppa is my bestfriend since high school, and also the others”

“ Luhannie?” Eunji repeated “ you guys are super close don’t you?”

“ sort of” Sekyung smiled. “ He is a little bit annoying, but I can understand that, because we’re from a same class for sure” Sekyung looked at Luhan with a little bit smile on her face. Jinah looked at her. “ Same class?”

“ uhm well.. Actually I can’t say that, it’s just..” Sekyung smiled to Jinah “ nevermind, it’s so nice to meet you anyway”

“ So nice” Eunji repeated Sekyung’s word. Sekyung walked away from Jinah, Eunji and Yoona and the 3 girls just looked at her from behind and identified her looks a bit.

“ She looks.. Royal” Said Eunji “ She has Yoona personality a little bit on her”

“ I’m not like that!” Yoona defended herself.

“ Yes you are” Said Eunji and Jinah at the same time and it made Yoona bit her lips and think about it. “ but seriously, she’s really classy” Said Jinah “ and I can hear her tounge is a little bit sharp”.

“ well I agree with that” Said Yoona “ wait a minute, why are we talking about her like she’s a threat to us?”

“ I don’t know” Jinah answered “ anyway, let’s just eat our lunch, I’m so hungry I keep fighting with so many people since this morning” Jinah laughed and grab her lunch with the others.

 

***

 

It was a very bright Thursday for Luhan. He was in the auditorium with his friends and other orchestra members and had a practice.

Also with the Choir.

The choir sat on the back of the auditorium and had their warm up or practice. Luhan saw Eunji, Jinah and Yoona was standing in the choir and warmed up their voice but they were not blending in with the others.

“ You got what you want don’t you?” Suho chuckled and patted Luhan’s shoulders “ congratulation and now let’s concentrate on practice, we’re going to practice with them in an hour”

“ Why don’t we just start it now?” Said Luhan out loud and made every girls who joined choir looked at him. The choir instructor was absent so their leader lead the choir. “ You’re the leader right? Can you come here?” The leader who was a girl walked towards Luhan. She felt like his feet all of the sudden turned into a jell-o. “ Yes?”

“ What’s your name?” Luhan smiled and asked the girl. Luhan looked at the nametag and found her name “ Ah Kim Yuri,” Luhan sweetly called her name in front of her and made her fantasizing about herself and Luhan.

“ why are you calling me?” Yuri asked him. She never talked to Luhan until now because she was a nerd and Luhan was very cold  and unreachable even in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter