V DAY: PART 2

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOOO!! ENJOY HEHEHE :*:*:*:*

“ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BABY JINAH!” Jinah arrived at school and Eunji greeted her right after she sat on her chair. “ Oh my God I’m super excited for tonight!”

“ yeah! Our first acapella huh?” Jinah felt excited too, “ we’re amazing great last night on practice! I hope it will  better on the performance”

“ yeah I hope so too” Said Eunji. Eunji looked around and saw Jikwon walked into her seat with 2 rose. “ Happy valentine’s day” Said Jikwon to Jinah and gave a white rose to Jinah and gave the red rose to Eunji “ happy valentine’s Eunji-ya”

“ wow you’re so nice oppa!” Eunji smiled brightly “ you must want something”

“ can I steal your bestfriend this afternoon?” Jikwon directly asked for a permission to Eunji. Eunji and Jinah laughed together, “ is that a yes from you?”

“ no actually,” said Eunji “ but let’s have a double date with Yoona and.. what’s his boyfriend name again?”

“ I don’t remember his name” Jinah laughed. Yoona showed up in front of the door with her boyfriend after that. Yoona looked at her 2 best friends and waved her hands. “ So see you on the double date!” Jikwon only smiled and walked away while Yoona walked in and passed him by. Yoona ran to her seat and asked her bestfriends immidiately, “ so? He agree?”

“ it seems like that” Jinah answered. “ anyway, today I decided we’re going to wear a dress”

“ what?” Eunji put her hands on Jinah’s forehead “ are you sick? You never want to wear a dress”

“ yes, but for this time, let’s just do something that extremely different” Jinah laughed followed by her 2 friends. They just didn’t realized that someone listened to their conversation very carefully.

 

***

 

“ Happy valentine’s day oppa!” Every girls at school assembled in EXO’s table in cafetaria and they gave EXO lots of gift started from chocolate to stuff like t-shirt or tie. Of course the guy accepted the gift with a very big smile on his face. Yixing and Luhan sat together and there were 3 girls wanted to take a picture with them. They accepted it even they felt annoyed by that.

“ oppa gomawo!” said a girl to Luhan. She looked around and her eyes got widened “omo! Jikwon oppa and Jinah sunbaenim are getting back together!”. She said that loud so everyone looked at Jinah and Jikwon who walked into the cafetaria together followed by Eunji and Yoona with her boyfriend on their back.

“ Lucky Jinah,” Lay could hear a girl envy on Jinah “ Jikwon is very handsome, smart and rich, and somehow they look cute together”

“ Is she dating that guy?” Luhan asked Lay. Lay’s face was very flat when he saw Jinah and Jikwon walked together. Jinah was laughing with Jikwon’s arms on her shoulders.

“ I don’t know” Lay answered coldly “ why don’t you ask them?”

“ Too lazy, they’re both loser anyway” Said Luhan “ they’re meant to be together”

“ oppa what’s your type?” A girl suddenly asked Lay and Luhan. Luhan and Lay looked each other and smiled to the girls.

“ just a nice girl and unique girl” Said Lay “ that kind of girl make me want to chase her no matter what happen, a girl who’s unpredictable, that kind of girl can change my world”

“ Oh my God Lay oppa is so cool!” Every girls started to scream. Luhan loked at Lay and Lay seems very happy when he was thinking about his crush. “ Luhan oppa what about you??” A girl asked Luhan.

“ my ideal girl is a girl with a very nice smile and laugh, she should play an instrument from orchestra, and play a drum at the same time” Luhan stopped “ but she must be elegant, and classy, that kind of girl might blew me away”

“ So she must be a drummer but also a part of an orchestra?” a girl looked at Luhan clueless “ but that type of music are different oppa”

“ I know, amazing right?” Luhan laughed “ is there any drummer girl in this school?”. The girls froze and looked each others, and tried to connect their mind one to another.

“ No, as I remember no” Said a girl at the end. Luhan smiled “ it means I don’t have any future girl here”. Luhan laughed. Every girl sighed but they tried to smile in front of Luhan.

 

***

 

“ you serious? HAHAHA” Jinah laughed very hard because of Jikwon’s joke. Both of them walked into the cafetaria and Jinah let Jikwon hugged her. It was valentine’s day, she didn’t plan to broke Jikwon’s heart right now. When they walked in, every pair of eyes looked at them. “ this is weird” Said Jinah “ like a de ja vu, they used to looked at us like that and it happened again”

“ get used to it” Jikwon laughed “ you’re my valentine’s today”

“ you guys are together again?” one of Jikwon’s friend passed in front of him and asked the question to him. Jinah and Jikwon laughed together and shook their head “ no we’re not,” said Jikwon “ but she’s still my valentine’s this year”

“ I wish you guys are together again” Said another friends of Jikwon, “ you guys look perfect together!”

“ Don’t wish! It will never happen! We’re both friends now! Right oppa?” Jinah looked at Jikwon’s face but his face turned into a little bit flat. But he tried to smile at the end and nodded. They walked to their seat and greeted by Eunji who sat there first.

“ upcoming couple” Eunji greeted Jinah and Jikwon. “ treat me when you’re back again okay?”

“ not gonna happen Eunji” Jinah laughed. Jikwon only smiled. He tried to. “ I’m going to take our lunch okay?” Jikwon left Jinah and Eunji on their seat. “ he’s so gentle Jinah” Said Eunji “ how come you don’t like him?”

“  I was, okay?” Jinah made her statement “ date him if you like him!”

“ he only can see you in this school you know that right?” Eunji answered “ he’s your ex too, it’s a big no no in BFF rules you know”. Jinah only laughed because of  the rules that Eunji was talking about.

“ here you go” all of the sudden Jikwon showed up with 3 sandwiches and 3 cups of cappuccino. Eunji and Jinah smiled and took their lunch.

“ Eunji!” Someone called Eunji and Eunji looked around. She saw her friends from her French class. “ We need you for next week project!”

“ ah yes!” Eunji looked at Jinah, Yoona, Kyunghyun and Jikwon “ well guys I think I should go and leave you guys”

“ then I’ll have my lunch with Kyunghyun too” Yoona smiled and stood up with Kyunghyun. Jinah looked at her 2 bestfriends who walked away from her and Jikwon. Jikwon looked at her with a very sweet smile.

“ let’s eat now” Said Jikwon. Jinah smiled and eat with silence between them. “ Jinah”

“ What?”

“ can I.. watch your show tonight?”

Jinat bit her lips nervous. She wanted to say yes but she didn’t want Jikwon to be there. “ yeah sure, but please just bring yourself, no one else” Said Jinah.

“ promise!” Jikwon smiled. Jinah smiled too and continue with her meal.

 

***

 

Jikwon spaced out when Jinah allowed him to watched her show tonight. He didn’t expect that answer but Jinah’s answer made him happy. He was in his Biology class and he was in one class with all of EXO except Lay. They were noisy and it was really disturbing for him.

“ okay class” The teacher suddenly called the student’s attention “ we will have a short quiz,” The teacher looked at Luhan and Xiumin who sat together “ Luhan, you can move to a seat beside Jikwon for this quiz, hurry up”

Jikwon looked at Luhan. Luhan didn’t say anything, he just moved immidiately to a spot beside Jikwon. “ I don’t want to sit here, the teacher wanted me to do so”

“ I know, I’m not deaf” Jikwon replied “ just do your part, and don’t cheat on my paper,”. Luhan looked at Jikwon with disbelief expression, “ you think I want to cheat on you?”

“ I don’t know maybe,” Jikwon glared “ anything is possible”

“ let’s have a bet” Luhan smirked “ if my score is higher than you, you give me 1 wish, and if you can beat me, I’ll give you 2 wishes”

“ you’re so confident with this thing don’t you”

“ pretty much” Luhan answered “ so?”

“ okay, deal” Jikwon said “ but wait, what do you want?”. Jikwon suddenly felt scared and about to canceled the bet. But he’s a man. He cannot do that. EVER. His pride was very high.

“ You said your deal already” Said Luhan while he wrote his name on his paper quiz “ I want to know where are you going tonight with Jinah,”

Jikwon froze “ I don’t have any plan with her”. If Luhan found out about Jinah’s performance on Friday underground, Jinah must be mad at him.No. She would be VERY PISSED.

“ you think I’m stupid?” Luhan looked at Jiwon with angry face “ I saw you from my seat there you can’t stop smiling, I know there must be something, be a man, not a chicken”

“ fine” Said Jikwon “ cause anyway, I will win this bet”

“ don’t be so sure” Luhan laughed and the quiz started right after Luhan stopped.

 

***

 

Luhan was on the back of the auditorium of Hana high school. The preparation room to be excact with the other EXO member. They were on a black suit tonight and they were memorizing their own part on the song. Tonight they will performed 3 songs and the girls students from that school would be their audience.

Luhan couldn’t stop looking at his phone. Suho and Lay noticed that but they didn’t want to discuss that kind of thing right now. They need to focused. “ ARGH” Without any sign Luhan screamed.

“ what happened to you?!” Suho looked at Luhan “ focus Luhan! We need to make thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter