Cheating

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  HELLO PEOPLE I MISS YOU ALL :*:* Hihihi here's a chapter to brighten your day! I hope you enjoy it! Keep reading my subscriber and thankyou for the comment and support! It means a lot to me! XOXO!

 

 

Jinah could feel something soft pressed between her lips. And she knew exactly what that was.

 

 

It was Luhan’s lips.

 

And honestly, she could not resist to close her eyes.

 

So she did.

 

She closed her eyes but not responding to the kiss at all. She just scared. Scared on what happened next. Luhan ended the kiss after a while and she finally opened her eyes. Luhan smiled and fixed her hair a little bit, which made her more awkward.

“Luhan” She looked at him seriously.

“Hmm?”

“What was that?” She asked, “I’m serious, I’m your bestfriend’s girlfriend”

“But you’re not sure if you love him” Luhan replied.

“I said, I’m not sure that I love him that much” Jinah came to her conscience and pushed Luhan while he’s on his weakness, “get off me” Jinah sat and did not look at him. she needed to think that was actually happened a while ago.

“That’s pretty much the same” said Luhan, “maybe you know deep down inside that you don’t actually love him, but you guys like each other like... siblings?” Luhan sat in front of Jinah now. “I don’t know, but I have this feelings. I don’t even remember since when, but I need to figure it out”

“Feeling? What feeling?”

“I don’t know, I can only feel it whenever you’re around” He honstly answered like a kid, “I need to figure it out”

Jinah looked at him, “now, do you know what that is?”

“Surprisingly I do” Luhan looked at Jinah seriously, “do you ever feel like Lay is only your sibling, instead of being a boyfriend to you?” Luhan asked sincerely. And Jinah knew the answer. She felt it some times too, but she just did not want to show it. Losing lay was the last thing she ever wanted that time.

Jinah knew she needed to lie. She looked at Luhan and shook her head.

“Really? So you think of Lay always as a perfect boyfriend?” Luhan asked again.

“Yeah, of course” she lied again.

“Oh well, there goes my chance” Luhan laughed bitterly.

“What?”

“Nothing, lets just go back, I heard the bell a while ago” Luhan stood up first and gave his hand, “come on, I’ll help you up”

“No, it’s okay, I’ll stay here for a while” Jinah answered.

“People make out in here a lot during break”

“Okay I’ll go” Jinah took Luhan’s hand immediately and stand up. They walked out from the building and Jinah stopped. Luhan looked at her. “What?” Luhan asked her.

“You will hate me Luhan, I’m sure you will” Jinah smiled, “now, you should go to the cafetaria, I will just go to the toilet”

“Whatever you like” Luhan left her and they walked through a different path. Jinah walked alone entering the nearest toilet. She washed her face and put a little bit make up on. She looked at her face and touched her lips.

“I need to forget it, I do, I do” She nodded and walked away from the toilet through the cafetaria.

 

***

 

Luhan walked into the cafetaria and met his friends who were sitting on their table. He walked towards them and called them. “Yo! Guys!” He walked and sit next to Xiumin.

“Where have you been?” Xiumin asked, “you left 10 minutes before class ends”

“I went somewhere” Luhan answered really fast.

“ Are you with Jinah? Because she left right after you” Suho asked. Lay looked at Lay. Luhan figured that Lay was about to asked the same thing to him.

“I did not see her” Luhan lied. Of course, he couldn’t tell Lay that he kissed his friend’s girlfriend. “Maybe she’s somewhere in the school”

“Yeah maybe” Sehun smiled, “don’t worry Lay hyung, she’s a big girl, she will be fine”. Lay could only smile when Sehun said that. “So, it’s almost Saturday!

“I’m excited to see the heiress” Said Tao, “I hope she’s pretty”

“I told you no one touch her” Luhan looked at everyone and the condition got really cold all of the sudden.

“Why can’t we hyung?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah it’s not like he’s yours” Kai added.

“Maybe she will be” Luhan gave a smirk to everyone. Everyone got scared all of the sudden. Luhan was never this eager before when it comes to girls.

“She don’t like a guy like you” Lay said to Luhan. Even after the coldness that they experienced, Lay still had the guts to told him that.

“Why? Why don’t she like a guy like me? Because she’s dating you?” Luhan glared at him. Lay looked at Luhan and stopped for a while.

 

One wrong step, and he will reveal everything.

 

“It’s none of your business” Said Lay.

“of course it is, it is my business! You’re my bestfriend! Since when we’re hiding things from each others?!” Luhan got angry at the end. All of his anger went out that time and the others could only watch. They could only watch because they also thought the same thing like Luhan. Lay hid too many things already.

“Hyung” Sehun called him asked him to calmed himself down. “We’re still at school”

“It doesn’t matter” Luhan looked at Lay, “you shouldn’t cheat on Jinah, that’s the whole point!”

 

Everyone got silenced.

 

“You cheat on Jinah?” Chanyeol looked at him with a super shock face. Everyone looked at Lay who was looking at Luhan coldly, colder than anything. And they got scared.

“How can you make a conclusion that I cheat on her?” Lay asked Luhan, “and this better be good”

“Because you keep hiding her from us” said Luhan, “Jinah don’t even know about her! Also, you’re close with her and yet you’re not introducing her to us”

“I told you we will see her this Saturday” said Lay, “I love Jinah it’s immpossible that I cheat on her”. Lay looked at Luhan who looked really angry, “Luhan, you’re my friend and I am comfortable talking to you, but you cannot just judge me like that”

“I don’t judge, that’s the fact” Luhan added.

“No it’s not, and I am sure she will not like someone like you, because she’s a shy kind of person” Lay explained, “and she doesn’t really like rich society, she like to blend in with others”

“Is that why you’re keeping her? Because she doens’t like a high class society?” Kris asked.

“Why is she so low~” Tao added.

Luhan looked at Lay with a death glare in his eyes, “prove it, show it to me next Saturday”

“I surely will” Lay nodded. He looked around and spotted Jinah walking towards them. “Baby~” Lay looked at Jinah and hugged him. Jinah smiled and hugged him back.

“What’s with the sudden hug?” Jinah laughed and smiled.

“Where were you for the past 10 minutes before the bell?” Lay asked.

“I went to the bathroom because I hate history” Jinah laughed. He looked at everyone who was looking at her with sad eyes, “is everything okay?”

“Luhan hyung thinks Lay hyung is—“ Sehun was about to tell Jinah when he got cut by Luhan himself.

“Is preparing a present for you” said Luhan. He looked at Jinah and asked her, “will you come to our party next Saturday?”

“Yeah I will” Jinah smiled, “Lay invited me so of course I will come”

“See you there Jinah” Luhan smirked at Lay and Jinah at the same time.

“Will you bring Sekyung as your date?” Jinah asked him. Luhan frowned and looked at Jinah with a lot of question. “Well, I think it’s good to bring your girlfriend as your date that night, you will need it”

“How do you know?” Luhan asked, “and Sekyung is not my girlfriend”

“Maybe you should ask her to be your girlfriend, she’s a nice person anyway, at least I think like that, I don’t know about the others” Jinah told Luhan her opinion.

“Yeah hyung,” Kai looked at Luhan and raised his voice, “when will you ask her to be your girlfriend? She’s a nice person”

“As long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter