FIGHT

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEIII THIS IS MY SECOND CHAPTER HEHEHE PLEASE UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT GUYS! HEHEHE THANKYOU! XOXO :*

 

Jinah could see the 12 pairs of eyes looked at her strangely.  She knew she can’t denied it. And she never denied and took back everything she said. But this time she was scared because there’s 12 of them. But she tried to be brave.

“ Yes” Jinah answered simply and looked at someone who looked like the leader of them. She looked at Yixing who looked dissapointed to her.  “ Any problem?”

“ you just mock us, of course that’s a problem” Said someone who looked a little bit dark from the others.

“ Hey that’s my opinion, it’s a free country dude” Said Jinah to that guy.

“ well your opinion insult us” Said the one that looks like the leader. There’s a cold war in Jinah’s eyes and EXO member’s eyes.

“ Guys let’s just go, she’s right she just gave her opinion” Said the one that looked smaller than the others.

“ That’s Suho,” Yoona whispered to Jinah’s ears “ He’s the leader of EXO”

“ Ah so you’re the leader” Said Jinah to Suho. “ well you make a right desicion, not making this thing as a problem”

“ I didn’t say this is not a problem, this is a problem,” Suho answered coldly. “ But you’re not important for us, so why we have to make a deal with someone like you?”. Suho looked at Yixing and asked him coldly “ Yixing, is he important in this school?”

“no” Yixing answered coldly. Jinah looked at Yixing who tried not to make a eye-contact with her.

“ Guys are we going to make a problem with a girl? Seriously?” a very tall guy with a very big ears asked his friends.

“ besides she’s not pretty, she don’t make a cut into our society,” another tall guy mumbled. “ We waste our time here, suho was right, let’s go”. The kingkas passed Jinah, eunji and Yoona like they were not there. And Jinah was only looking at them with disgust face.

“ did they just said I don’t make a cut into their society?” Jinah looked at them who walked away from her with disbelief expression.

“ Kris oppa is handsome. Indeed” Yoona looked at them with a shy smile. Jinah looked at Yoona with weird face. “ What? He is handsome!”

“ Which guy?”

“ The one that said that you’re not pretty and don’t make a cut” Said Eunji. “ and Luhan oppa is very cold. I thought everyone is not serious about it, it turns out that they are really serious”

“ which one is he?”

“ the first guy” Eunji answered “ The one that looks like the leader”

“ and Chanyeol is the other tall guy” Said Eunji.

“ wow you know a lot guys” Jinah looked at the 2 girls in front of her “ you like them?”

“ well... No” Eunji pushed herself to said no “ right Yoona?”

“ y-yes” Yoona forced herself to said yes. Eunji and Yoona actually fell for them already. Because they were cute.

“ well I’m fine if you guys just like them” Jinah waited for her bestfriends’ reaction. And just like what she predicted before, they were screaming like a fangirl.

“ OMG THANKYOU!” Eunji and Yoona suddenly screamed together and made Jinah shocked. “ I thought you don’t like them!”

“ Well to make you happy we’re trying not to like them! But after you give me the permission! I think I will fall for Kai” Said Eunji. Yoona laughed and nodded “ me too! But to Xiumin!”

“ Girls, have some pride!” Make them chase you, not you!” Jinah laughed.

“ Right! You’re right!” The girls back into the calm girl again but still giggled “ you’re amazing Jinah!”

“ I am”. Jinah sighed. She couldn’t stop thinking about Yixing who looked very dissapointed to her. She felt really really guilty, and she knew this would ruin her friendship with Yixing.

Yes, she was Yixing’s friend.

And Yixing was also the person that she saw this morning. The person who knew her secret all along. And she's stressed now. ‘ How can I make it up to oppa now?’ She said in her heart.

 

***

 

Suho and the other EXO members walked out from the principal’s office. The principal just asked them for having a mini concert tomorrow morning. They actually thought it's weird since the mini concert is very mini and it’s only for introducing themself to whole school. Yeah, the principal wanted the whole school to know that the best highschool orchestra group, EXO, was studying in their school right now.

“ what music should we play?” Xiumin asked Suho. Suho was busy thinking while the others seems like didn’t really care about it.

“ it must be big” said Luhan. “ It must be spectacular, there must be 12 solo part to represent ourself”

“ you seems very enthusiastic about this” Baekhyun looked at Luhan.

“ h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter