Chap 8

FROZEN [Seohan]

Here is my random FMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wY1PE-FbLs :)))

 

 

 

 

Seoul,EXO Dorm,5:02 pm.

- Hey Baek,are you done?

- Not yet.

- Ugh,Do you want to sleep in there? Hurry upppp!

-.........

- Hey,hurry up...!!!! I can't hold it any longer...- Shouted Kai,then he punched aganist the door.

- What's wrong,Kai? - Asked Lay,he just went out from his room.

- I want to do a wee-wee,but,darm Baekhyun still in the toiletttttt!!!! Baekhyun!!!! Let me innnnnn!!!

- I said I haven't done yet! Just wait!- Bursted out Baekhyun's sleepy voice from the toilet.

- Hey,hey,don't kidding me,Baekkkkkkk!!!! *Punch* *Kick* 

- Oh no no,Kai,calm down!!! Don't break the door!

- Let it go,.....Let it go...Can't hold it back anymore!!!!!!........

- Shut up Chanyeol!- Kai hold his pants and shouted angrily.

- What? I just sing along with the TV...

- I...I can't hold....hold...it...- Groaned Kai.

- Oh my god,try to hold it,Kai.Please...don't...let it go...

- I....I....Baekhyun,I will never forgive youuuuu!!!

- Oh mo,...- Lay jumped out from Kai.

- Don't let them in,don't let them see...

- Shut up! Or I will put this door into your mouth.

- Haha,Kai,he wet on pants,kakaka

- Shut up!

- Kai,what are you doing?

Being surprised,Kai looked out the door.Suho came in from the outside,and behind him was SeoHyun.And two of them were in shock when Kai was standing powelessly in front of the bathroom's door,his white pants were wet with piss.If there was only Suho,Kai whould roared many words,then went inside.But,unfortunately,there was a girl,and she was Seohyun,so Kai likely buried his legs to the ground.His face became red like tomatoes.

*Flash* *Flash*

Kai turned around,and he saw his lovely hyungs taking the photos of him.

- Hey,what the hell? What are you guys doing? 

- Haha,I just want to save this beautiful moments of yours,Innie - Tao shrugged.

- Stop it!!!

- You are very photogenic,bro - Sehun grinned.

- STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

-Okay,okay- Chen laughed.

- Chanyeol,stop filming!!!

At that time,Baekhyun went out from the bathroom,comfortably.But he jumped out of his skin when Kai furiously stared at him.

Right after that,Kai pursured Chanyeol and Baekhyun around the room,and everybody laughed fit to die.

- You guys are so really funny! - Seohyun smiled.

Suho looked at her,smiled to her,and asked:

- Are you happy?

- Yes,...

- What 's going on here?

Luhan appeared in the living room,looked tired and cold.He looked around the room,looked at everyone and frowned.

- Kai,you should go inside and change your pants.

- Ok,hyung...

- And don't forget to clear your mess in here!

Kai mumbled something and disspeared behind the door.

- What's about that girl? - Finally,he pointed to Seohyun- why's she here?

- I...i

- Oh,I brought her here- Suho answered with a bright smile-Her friends were gone,then I invited her to have dinner with us.It's not a problem,right?

- Sorry,but it's a problem,Suho,what whould you do if anyone knew that a girl in our dorm? If they revealed that to the public,what would we do?

- But,it's you brought her here in the morning,Luhan.

- I know,but I have no other choice,like I have explained it before...

- But...!

- It's okay,Suho oppa.Luhan oppa's right.I shouldn't be here...

- Seohyun!

- So,goodbye everybody,I have got to go...

- Ok,bye,Seohyun...

- Are you all right,Seohyun? 

- I will be fine,Suho oppa.Thank you.

Seohyun turned around and dissapeared quietly.

It was over 8 pm when she came back her dorm.Nobody was here.Seohyun the light,and she moved to the kitchen.

It was so cold,she thought.Seohyun slightly the fire,and boiled some dry noodles.The blue flickering flame was dancing inside,made her feel better.

After 10 minutes,she turned off the flame,and ate the noodles while watching many gag shows on television.

She bursted out laughing,but it was nothing in her mind.She felt lonely,the feeling that she hasn't ever suffered before.

Unconsciously,she thought of Luhan,...as the little boy she met many years ago.At that time,he still little kid,suffer the cold and loneliness of the winter.Now maybe she's into him.

''Oh,what's the feeling? Why my heart are trembling and strring like this?''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey,why are you guys so tense? Is the food taste good? - asked nervously Kyungsoo.

- Well,the food is fine.But,who are you talking about? - talked Kris.

Realizing that Kris hadn't known anything,Kyungsoo jerked his chin to Suho and Luhan's direction.

- Hey,what's happen to both of you?- Kris touched on Suho's shoulders.

- Hey,Kris,do you know that Kai had wetted his pants a moment ago?

- Oh,I knew it,Chanyeol,Xiumin and Baekhyun told me everything when I just went back from SM company...Oh,Kai,calm down,don't be tense like that!!!

- Hey,Suho hyung,I heard that you had kissed Seohyun at the vocal class today?

- Uhm,I just kissed her forehead...why do you know,Chanyeol?

- Hyung,it has become a hot topic among all the class.Now,everybody is talking about it.

- What's wrong,Luhan? You looks seem stressful.

- Nothing.I'm fine.

- Oh,I just kissed her as a gift because she had done a nice job.

- Really? Or you liked her?

- Well,maybe yes.I do like her singing.And I like her...

- Yehet,...now you are my rival,hyung.

- Calm down,Sehun...

- Oh men,hyung.That's why you brought her here.

- And I got it why you had accpeted to be their trainer.You want to be with Seohyun,right?

- Oh,no,I just think she will be really lonely if she eats in her dorm alone.So,I...

- So,maybe she is in her dorm alone...

- But,why didn't she stay here with us? -asked Kris again.

- Well,...you should ask Luhan!!! I'm full!- Suho calmly stood up and went away.

- Hey man,what did you do?

Luhan said nothing but stood up and went away as well.

- Hey! You ignore me,huh? Luhan!....ugh,he is not my style...

Luhan slowly stepped to the living room,where Suho stood in.

- Are you all right,Hyunnie??? Did you eat your dinner?

- I'm already done,oppa.Thanks for asking me.

 - You must be very lonely there,right? I'm sorry.

- What? No,I'm fine,I'm really fine.You don't have to worry about me.

- Okay.

- Bye,oppa.Good night.

- It's still soon,Hyunnie.

- I will go to bed soon.But anyways,thanks for calling for me...Suho oppa.You really made me feel warmer and better.

Kakaka,I am your guardian angel,remember?

Oh really?

- You told me that when I had saved you from being fallen to the puddle,remember? Why can you forget those things so fast?

- Haha,yeah oppa.I'm very happy.Thanks and good night.

- You too,Hyunnie.

- Huh? Why are you here,Luhan?

- Well,I shouldn't be here?

- You made me jump out of my skin.Then,eavesdroping other phonecall isn't polite at all,Luhan.

- I just intended to go away,but your talking is too loud.Then I couldn't hear it.

- Okay,but then you keep staying here and bug our phonecall?

- ....

- Or you interested in her? You want to know how she is now?

- No...

- Well,she asserted she was fine,but I feel not.I could feel her.From her voice,from her sound.She feel lonely and cold.

- How could you feel that?

- Because I'm her angel guardian.

- ....

- I understand you.I understand we musn't create scandals.But,I can't.I can't avoid her...

- ....

- Are you in the same feeling? I know you had ''something'' for Seohyun.

- What...? 

- Hey,what are you guys talking about? - Kris showed up,he leaned on Luhan's shoulder and asked.

- It's not your business,Kris!- Replied Suho and he was gone.

- Yes,you don't have to in..!-Luhan went away,too.

- Hey,those two....Being ignored is not my style!!!

 

Luhan leaned his back against the wall,thought of what Suho had said to him

'' Are you in the same feeling? I know you had ''something'' for Seohyun''.

- Hyung,what happened? Is something wrong?

- Oh no,Tao,I think I have got to sleep early this night.

- Oh,okay...I will go to Suho's room to let you sleep well.Good night.

- Oh,good night...

Luhan was falling to his bed,trying to sleep but his mind still awake.He couldn't sleep.He just lying there with his eyes open.The image of the little girl from the past and the image of Seohyun at the present now full of his mind.And he tried to get them out of his mind.

He took his phone and log in his Weibo account.And he saw the picture that someone has posted many hours ago.The picture of Suho kissing Seohyun.It have really become a hot topic on the Internet recently.

Tiredly,he left Weibo and log in Instagram account.Oh my god.Here come this picture again! Many people have shared it on the social network.And it promptly attracted everybody's attention.Many people liked them and support them,but many people disliked it and they started bashing the girl.Luhan have read all the comments,and he felt really bad.

Sasaeng fans.Oh .They would surely find out who this girl is...

Luhan threw the phone away and closed his eyes.Tired.Dissapointed.But the another feeling was coming to his soul.Strange but strong.

''Oh ,what's wrong with my heart?''