Chap 11

FROZEN [Seohan]

 

 

 

 

When this hermisphere of the Earth was sunk deep in the darkness,its beloved humankind was sunk in their own dreams.Peoples' dreams were the total different world,variety of forms and colours.

Many often dreamt about something they couldn't ever achieve in their real lives,meanwhile some could receive the ominous by dreaming.

Honest to say,Dreams really one reason why people survived on this planet.Dreams,Desires,Wishes,also Hopes,...those emotional things had let them survive through over thousand years.Like them,I had had my own reason to survive in this world. The Gods had entrusted me with a mission.Giving and manipualting peoples' dreams and feelings.I had lived in peoples' dreams since they was born until when they gone to the underworld,I had heard all their wishes and desires,even ones from the bottom of their hearts.Nothing hadn't been kept in secret between those common people and me.

It had been a very,very long time since the first day I presented at this common world.That day,I had flown out from the gold box on Pandora s' hands,along with those evil souls and sins of humanity.The evils was ruled and controlled this Earth,as the incredible punishment from the Gods to the Humans.At that time,the Humans had realised how the plagues and diseases was,those evil phantoms had wandered everywhere in the Humans' world,in the eternal silence,because the Gods had stolen their communicate abilities.Thus,from the former generation to next generation,Humans had had to fight with Diseases and Crimes,with only Hopes by their side......As a evil souls,I was born to disseminate the fears,nourish the terrors,and distribute the crisises among their hearts.

Watching them lived in their own sorrows,obsessed with their own fears,and dead in their own withered soul were my food,my joy,and my happiness.

People always were the weak creature,they needed to be received strengh by dreams to recover from the pains and hardships .I could easily give them sweet dreams to console their hurt soul,but,....on the contrary,I 'd like to give them some nightmares,....to tell them wake up...

 

- Oh JJ,there you are!

- Huh? Oh Chanyeol oppa,....

- Sorry for interrupting your own private thinking...

- It's ok...

- .....

- So,you 've got something to talk to me? 

- Uhm...I just want to see you...

- See me?

- Yeah.Oh, tonight is so cold,right?

- Uhm,...I think so.

Chanyeol gently took his jackets off,then wrapped it over JJs' shoulders.

- Don't look at me like that *smile* I just want to keep you warm...

- Ah....kamsa oppa...

- You're welcome...

- But,is it all right? 

- Huh?

- You feel cold,right,Chanyeol oppa?

- Ah,...no...really no...

- You don't have to act you're all right while you actually aren't,oppa...

JJ smiled,then she wrapped the jackets back around Chanyeol s' shoulders.

- You will feel better...

- JJ...

- I'm all right...*smile* you should know that I'm very good at bearing cold.

- Ah,...

- You aren't good at bearing cold,so just keep it for yourself...

- JJ,you...

- Don't call me JJ,it's just a nickname,you can call my real name:Jenarisus

- Wow,what's a strange name...But it's sound nice.

- I'm very happy to hear that...

- But you look not really happy...

- I 'm not the type of people who often express my feelings...''Cuz I'm not even a common person...''

- Huh?

- Oh oh, nothing...So,you meet me just to talk to me something like this? 

- Of course not...

- So,what do you want to say?

- Uhm,I've kept it only for myself for a long time,but now...

- .....

- I want to confess....

- .....

- I think I love you...

- Me? 

- Yes...it's you...

- Why? Why do you love me?

- Because...be..

- Huh? 

- I think when I don't need any reasons to love someone...Love can't be described in words...as simple...like that...

- ....

- Jena...when we met each others at the first time,when you appeared in our practice room,I've been attracted by you,your smile,your voice,all of yours,....

- .....

- Please,don't keep silent like this,...say something....I want to hear your voice.

- So,this is your true feeling?

- It's true,...

- Your dream...

- My dream...yeah....you are my dream girl,...Jena...

- I can feel it...right inside my mind...

- So,it means you accept my confession?

- Chanyeol oppa.. I think we can't....

- What?

- I'm sorry....I can't accpet your love...

- Why? Because I'm not good for you? Or you already love someone else? Or...

- None of them...

- So,then why you don't accept me? 

- .....

- Jena!

- ''Love'' is such a weak and luxurious feeling that I don't ever need.I won't ever love anyone.

- ......

- I have something more important to do...so I 've got to go...bye...

- Jena...you 're liar...- Escaping from speechless mode,Chanyeol shouted out loud...

- .....

- You said that,but why you always stick to Luhan? Do you have something with him?

 

Jenarisus stopped by the door,she gave back to Chanyeol a smile then left without saying a word.

 

-------------------------------------

- JJ! 

- Yes,Master...- JJ held tight the phone on her hand,whispered

- How's everything going on?

- Master,Seohyun 've got back home,and Luhan has gone away,too...

- ....

- I'm sorry for neglecting my mission,Master.I will...

- Calm down,JJ.Just let them go.Don't need to be in hurry.

- What do you mean,Master?

- I've thought over again,...just let them free.Luhan and Seohyun.When ''it'' really coming,they will come to us.All you need now is just take a rest.You are anxious,right,JJ?

- Master....

- Are you anxious about what? I'm sure it's not about the mission.

- Master,...yes,..but I will bury it right now.I won't let it bother my mission.

- Good job.That's why you always my best assistant.

- Thank you,Master.

- Btw, I 've felt many new signs of our allies recently.

- Really,Master?

- Yes.They're going to be waken up from the Common Sleep.Our army are rising from the darkness and oblivious...

- Such a good news.

- So,JJ,you had better find and help them!

- Yes,sir.

Jenarisus put the phone down,and leaned aganist the wall behind her.Her head became blank,and her eyes was dizzy,while her hearts was beating faster and faster,like a bomb was about to explode into peices.

- Oh no.What's wrong with me? 

Jena put her hand on her thorax,completely out of breath.

What would happen if the devil of feelings and dreams fell in love with a common guy?

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Mom! I 've got a nightmare...Father...He was truly a God....He talked to me about the Divine Colour...then he killed Joon and Luhan...and took their blood as Real Red and Real Blue...He also said that you had got a forever sleep...At the end,he destroyed the whole picture....so terrible....but I know...it's just a dream...you are here...Joon's here...Nothing happened...right?

Seohyun mumbled her lastest story when she was hugging her mom.Tears was falling down as every words she said...

- Seohyun,...- MrSeo wiped her daughters' hair,then touched her with a smile-....don't worry...cuz I'm always here with you....

- I'm afraid...you won't wake up anymore...I'm afraid...I couldn't see your face...anymore...*crying*

- Seohyun,you must be stronger...stronger to protect people whom you love.

- I...I.....

- Seohyun,you 've got your own mission.Yours is bigger and more important than mine.

- But...

- Oh,listen! Maybe Joon 's having fun with his new friend.

- I can't imagine they could make friends so easy like that...

- Both are kids...I'm sure Joon 've been attracted by Luhan.

- I think so.I can't blame him.

- ....*laugh*

- Mom?

- Look at you,are you jealous of Joon? Oh finally,my daughter 've got a boyfriend!

- I'm not jealous of Joon! *blush* I...

- Although I don't really like many idols nowadays,but...with that boy....

-.....

- Maybe he's a good man for you,Seohyun,I believe he can protect you.

- Mom....

 

- Luhan hyung,so you're really my noona's boyfriend?

- Of course! 

- How do you guys meet?

- By a destiny...you can also call it magic...

- I have seen you on TV,...you have a such charismatic energy!

- Oh really?

- Sure,I wish I would be like you in someday...But I think I couldn't...

- Why do you think that?

- Because...I...have to die before my own 8st birthday.

- ....

- I am 7 now.Just one month left...before the day I gone away.

- Please...don't say that....Joon!

- Hyung?

- Why?....You still have your own coming future ahead,so,why...you have to die soon like this? I can't stand it!

- Hyung,are you crying for me?...

- Unfair,...it's so unfair....

- Hyung,this is my destiny...I have to sacrifice for others...but,it won't useless,...so,hyung,pls don't cry!

- ....

- Since the day I was born in this world,I 've accepted it.It means this is my own reason why I survived.

- ...Joon,do you believe in magic?

- Magic? Sometimes....I believe it will come,but...actually nothing came.

- Joon,I don't have the power to change your destiny,or save your life,but I can do some magic.

- You mean magic trick?

- No! It's totally over tricks.It's real magic.Do you want to build a snowman?

- Snowman in this summer??? I don't think so. 

- So,I will make my magic for you.

As saying,Luhan softly rolled both of hands,the blue lights gathered around them,flurried all the ground under their feet,into the air beside their heads.Some,then a lot of snowy flowers,maybe counted as over millions were magically crystallised in the living room,where they stayed in.Joon couldn't believe in his own eyes,he just stared,glanced,then smiled.Standing up,Joon quickly skating on the icy ground by his bare feet.Some beautiful snowy flowers was fallen down on his hands,flickering in the silver lights.Just by many minutes,the snow covered all the ground and it went on falling down like never end.Luhan was standing up and enjoying his success.

BAM! 

- Hyung,take this! 

- Huh? How dare you!- Luhan threw a snow ball to Joon,then two of them joined the snow ball battle.

- Hyung,pls stop! Stop! Let's built a snowman together!

- Okay! - Luhan blinked at Seohyun,she was standing by the door,and smiled widely.

Luhan stepped to her,smiled and whispered:

- Thank you...

- No,Luhan.I have to say thank you.Because everything you done for Joon.

- If you don't let me meet Joon,I won't help him happy.

- But you are the one who save me...

- But you make my life more meaningful...Cause I can use my power to heal peoples' heart...

- Maybe you right.

- I know.

BAM! 

- Hey!

- So,you guys were about to kiss in front of me,huh? Luhan hyung,Seohyun noona,let's help me built a snowman!

- Ok,ok...here we come!

- Take my hand! - Luhan gave hand to Seohyun,and Seohyun happily grabbed it.

Seeing those lovely kids building a snowman,MrSeo leaned aganist the wall and cried.

- Honey! Can you see...? Our Joons' smile.It's so beautiful!- She was whispering while crying in happiness- Their smiles are the most percious things to me,...the most beautiful presents I had had,so I won't afraid anymore...

The snowman was almost finished,and he just need only item to be done.

- Well, arms,eyes,mouth,...but I feel he need one more thing to complete.

- Ahhh,his nose! Nose! Wait for me!

Joon ran out the room,and fastly came back with a carrot on his hand.

- So,you are fully completed now! Mr Snowman! - Joon rasie his toes,and put the carrot into his vacant place.

- Bravo!!!! 

- Hey! What's his name? 

- He will be Olaf! Mr Olaf!

- But I wish he could move,or talk,or..

- No problem!

- Hyung can make it real?

- Sure!

Luhan pointed his finger at the inanimate snowman,and blew the soul to him.Immediately,the insentiment inside it was replaced by a spirit.Olaf started moving,then jumping,and he uttered the first words from his mouth:

- Hello guys,I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs! 

..........

- He can talk!

Of course I can! Hi guys!

I'm Joon...

- I'm Luhan.

- And the beautiful lady is...?

- Seohyun.Nice to meet you....

- Wow! So cool! Finally I could have so many good friends!...So,you guys made me,right?

- Yes,we did.

- So coooool! So I was made by such cute friends! 

- Seohyun! Joon! Luhan!

- Mom! 

- Huh,who's this?

- She's our mom,Olaf. 

- Nice to see you,nice lady! I'm Olaf and I love warm hug!

- Hi,Olaf.Guys,It's over the midnight.Sleeping's time!

- Right,right,sleeping's time! - Olaf shouted.

- Mom,will you tell me a bedtime story like usual? - Asked Joon.

- Sure,Seohyun,Luhan,I want you to hear this story as well.

- Me! Me! I like hearing story,too! - Olaf ran after them.

Joon was lying pacefully on his bed,since his mom sat beside.And Seohyun,Luhan then Olaf sat down on the ground.Maybe they're all excited to hear the stories she gotta tell.While appeasing Joon's head,she began the stories,...

And the stories started....

 

I don't know exactly where and when the stories orginally came from,but I think it had took place for a long time ago.At that time,people was born and scattered every corners on this world.The people on each corner had built and developed their own languages from body languages,their own arts from the consciousness,their own techologies from nothing.People had made everything by their own hands,and their glory achievements dazzling the Gods.Multi cultures had met and communicated.Peoples' monarchies had reached the most splendid period,people's feet had put on every area of this world,people's ships had passed across all the seas and oceans.Of course,the more they had,the more they wanted.People started creating wars and riots,through every continents and seas,even the sky.They fought aganist each others,killed and being killed.Victory or lose....People was going backward just because of their own  savage avarices and vanities.The era of humanity was about to over.The world was really a chaos.Full of crime and death.Pains and tears.Blood and corpses.The Red was reding the rivers and grounds.Rivers to seas,grounds to undergrounds.The Goddess of Justice was leaving the world forever.Just only devils and people left,together.Being horrified by the everything people had done ,the Gods had cursed the humanity by the most  terrible punishment.In the balance of Good and Devil.People had had to join the last battle,which was the Last Judgement.The personification of Devil was the Death God,named Destrian.And belonged to the Good,was the Goddess,nurtured the aim at saving peoples' lives.She was Araesa- the flawless Goddess with those big white wings. She took part in the Last Judgement with her own army : people and Angels,against Destrian,the poewful God with his mighty army: Devils and Phantoms.

They also said that Araesa was fallen in love with a common guy,the most kind-hearted and bravest one on the world.He was Tithonus, a guy whose heart was made of the Divine Blue.Hereupon,the Gods prophersied that he would save the Humanity from The End of the world.Not only that,Tithonus was told to be the man who always fought for Araesa.

Humanity ft Goddess vs Devils ft Death God.People had had to find the way to save themselves.Under Araesa s' instruction,people had gradually erased their former sins and wounds.In the final night of the battle,Destrian was lost.But he had crursed he would come back when the world was being full of crimes and devils.Therefore,everytime the world was sunk in the evil crime,Destrian would wake up from his Divine Sleep and started the Last Judgement.And,if Destrian had showed him up,the Goddess Araesa would have been reborned,in the personification of the purest girl in that generation.So did Destrian.Destrian had chosen the purest man in that generation to personificate.Following Araesa,Tithonus would reborned to do his own mission.All the Angels and Devils from the old generation would appear new generation on their new forms.The Last Judgement would never ever stop.Cause the Devils always exsisted with the Humanity and people always had had to fight,with themselves,inside their minds.

Of course,Araesa wouldn't win all the ways.In the past,she had been defeated by Destrian for 7 times.Equipvalent with 7th The end of the world.The world had ended,all the Humanity had been destroyed,and a new era had opened.A better era.A purer world.Without crimes,sins and pains.In there,the new people who were better,both of the physicality and mental sence, was rebuilting everything from the ashes,and making the world of peace.

Destroy to rebuilt a better one,or,fight to protect the old one? What would you choose?

 

Mrs Seo stopped the stories,and she realised that Joon had fallen deep in sleep,but,Seohyun and Luhan was still awake.Olaf was sleeping on Seohyuns' lap.His snores was roaring loud on the slient room.

Mrs Seo quietly made signal,Seohyun and Luhan was following her left Joon's bedroom,went to the living room.The room was full of snow,but Luhan quickly erased them.The snow was smelting and quickly gone away like winds.

- Seohyun! Luhan! I 've told you all the story...So,do you guys get it all?

- Mom,...so I'm really....

- Yes,you are,you are the personification of Araesa of this era! - She softly kneed down,and quickly raised her eyes to look at her ''daughter''.

- Mom,why do you do that? Pls stand up!

- Luhan,you 're really Tithonus.The man of Real Blue!

Luhan was frozen by short minutes.But after realising something,Luhan went down on his knees,and raise voice with all his respect:

- Oh my Goddess! I - Luhan of this generation,will protect you with all my heart and my soul.I promise to be with you even this life had been taken away...

- Oppa....- Seohyun covered her face,stopped the tears were overflowing from her eyes.

- Me too! 

- Joon,...and Olaf?

- Even though I can't understand the story,I will protect you with all my heart! - Olaf kneed down,along with Luhan's side.

- Noona...Oh no..Goddess...No matter what happens,I will try my best to proect you.Cause my mission is being your Divine Weapons!

 

- To be cont-