Chap 10

FROZEN [Seohan]

 

 

- NO!

- Seo...Seohyun! What's wrong with you?

- Please no...!!!! Please somebody stops him!!!

- Wake...wake up....Seohyun! - Mrs Lei held her trembling bodyand shouted out.

 

Joon....Luhan oppa....Father....What the hell is going on here?

- Please....let me out of this stupid dream!....Someone....wake me up....

- Seohyun,....my daughter....

Seohyun looked at her own hands.They were full of blood.The Real Red and The Real Blue.

- Joon,.....Luhan oppa....Why....why...?

- Seohyun....

- No,you are not my father....You musn't be my father....My real father is a kind and angelic guy....You're such a devil...

- Tsk tsk tsk....- Mr Seo put his drawing brush down and stepped towards her - Why can you behave so rude to me,Seohyun? Dare to shout at me like that...

- Stay away from me........

- Hul,so dissapointed,...you aren't deserved this flawless masterpeice,...

- ....

- You aren't deserved to be this Holy Angel in my masterpeice!

- *Crying* That's right,...

- .....

- this painting is full of crime and evil now......I....I am ashamed of  being that fake angel of your painting!!!

- Hul,I really love this stronger side of you,my dear...

- Where's my mother?

- She's not there.

- What did you do to her?

- Let me see,she 's just a common people.So,I just gave her a forever peaceful sleep...as her wish...

 

Seohyun furiously took a chair and threw it toward the man standing in front of her.The chair was flying against him,but,by a blink,he made it float over his head like a cloud,then the chair slowly landed beside him.Seohyun took everything by her side,and tried to throw them as much as she could.But,everything became useless.

- Stop it.It won't work......Listen to me,we aren't the common people,Seohyun.You and me,are in the different level.Higher.Stronger.And obviously Better.The Divine Level.Are you tired and bored when you are the same place with those common people?

- It doesn't make sense to me.Common or Divine? I don't care.I just want to stay with those people whom I really love.

- Like those friends of yours?

- Yes.

- And those famous boys?

- Yes...They are always nice to me.

- Oh,I understood.What's a pity.

- Pity what?

- Everything is not what it seems,Seohyun.

- Right...I always remember that....The perfect apprearance can be the shield to hide its true nature...A evli spider tries to impersonate an good butterfly...you are an example...you have cheated me for a long time...right? Father...

- Haha,I didn't cheat you on everything...The fact is I really love you...I really love you...my daughter...

- .....

- But the destiny have seperated us into different ways...

- .....

- You are in chaos now,right? Your emotions from your heart,your desires from your soul.You can't go,you can't decide,what is true,what's false...

- Yes....

- You can't decide your true feeling for him...- Mr Seo looked down Luhans' corpse while talking-...May I right,Seohyun?

- He...He....I can't explain what I feel...

- Well,you are about to cry...go with me,Seohyun...Don't care anything about those inferior people...

- You...you don't have any rights to say that!

- It seems that you refuse to go with me...

- I won't go anywhere with you..I will stay here to fight for people whom I love! 

- So,you are awake a little bit..*Grin* The Angel of the Light,the Stars and the Salvation,...*Laugh*....but still not fully completed...Since I had said it before,you need the Divine Colour to be waken up...Like me...

After his words,the lights around were gone away,gave rooms to the darkness coming.The Darkness was coming through the wall,through the bottom floor,it contained the cold,the hopeless,the dissapointment,and the fear in itself and threw those horror feelings toward Seohyun,let her be suffered from them one by one.These feelings went through her body,growled and roared inside her heart.

- It's enough.Let her go.

Those things fell silent after hearing the order from their master.They stopped growling,roaring,and giving her pains.Seohyun slightly looked up her father,who have stood right forward her.He had changed his own cloth,wearing a lustrous titanic iron armor instead of a neat uniform like he had always worn.He wore all black,black armor,black stretching overcoat,black iron hat.He armed a  black silver sword on his waist and a black gigantic shield on his left hand.

- I'm have been waken up completely,not like you,...my dear...This is my true form,in a Holy Cloth.

- No way....

- Nothing's impossible,Seohyun,especially to us.The Real God- He raised his own voice,fierce but colder.

- Unbelievable.......

- Just call my real name,Destrian- I'm the God of Dark and Dealth,the Lord of Devil.

- No....no way...

- I just reborned to introduce myself...It's not the actual time for us to fight...You are the light,and I am the darkness...Very interesting,right?

- My father is a God?...no...it couldn't be...

- Keep acting like you don't know and don't believe...? Such a foolish angel!....... By the way,I don't need this rubbish painting anymore...- The God looked back to see the Angels' Painting and turned back to look at her-You can back to your dear friends now,where you truly belong to..

The Darkness was growling again,louder and wilder.The Angels' Painting was bursted into flames just by a few seconds.In those seconds,Seohyun realized that the Burning Angel were looking at her with a crying eyes.Nothing could stop the flames of the Death God and the flying angel was immediately fallen from the Cloud 9 with the blazzing wings.The angel was destroyed.

 

- Noooooooooooooooooooooooo - Seohyun finally woke up after yelling out.

JJ and Mrs Lei are staring at her,anxiously.

- What? What's wrong with you? - Mrs Lei asked.

- A nightmare again? - JJ asked.

- Yes,...such a horror...such a stupid dream....- She nodded.

- Oh,my poor girl,calm down...It's Ok now...

- I...I....

 

Seohyun was starting to cry but she heard those exciting voices from TV.Mrs Lei had turned the TV on when she was sleeping.It was the EXOs' interview on KBS channel.

On the TV,12 members were sitting in two lines.The M line was in the right,and the K line was in the left.

- Hi EXO! - The female MC started the interview.- Nice to meet you guys!!!

- Hi everyone,we are EXO! We are one!

- Ok,tks for coming.You guys just had a comeback with ''Overdose''.What do you feel?

- Oh,we all excited and joyful to bring new music to all our fans.And we will all do hard to give the best performance - Answered Baekhyun.

- What's a lovely answer! I love it.

They are asking and answering about their latest album,their dance practice,and their experiences.Luhan just wanted this interview would finish soon,because he had got something more important to do.

- Oh well,let's change the topic. Suho- ssi,I have a question for you.

- Nae.

- Do you realise that you have become a hot topic on the web many present days?

- Yes...

- Uhm,the picture of you and a strange girl have became a hot topic on the social network.What do you think about this?

- I don't know how that picture had been spreading out on the Internet...

- I heard the rumor that she is a trainee of SM? Is it real? And are you guys dating? Is she your girlfriend or something?

- Oh,I didn't think I would be asked many private question like these... And I don't get why everybody,especially my fans were so serious ? Yes.She is the trainee of my company.But everything is not like what you guys see.She isn't my girlfriend,she just like my younger sister,needs protecting,needs taking care of,...Nothing more...and I believe she love me as her older brother...

- Oh,I see...You guys are not lovers...

 

- Seohyun,are you all right? - JJ asked her when they are watching TV.

- Yes,really fine...- Seohyun was looking down her cup of hot chocolate while replying.

- Suho had denied your relationship...You love him,right?

- I thought that I did...But,everything is different now.Finally,I can understand my true feeling...He is always my guardian angel,*smile*,but I don't love him,...

- Really? 

-  So happy...really..*happily crying*

- .....

- Oh,I feel better now...I need to give a phonecall...

Seohyun took her cell phone from her pocket,and trialed the number...

- Oh no,...my phone was in low battery...JJ,can I borrow your phone?

- Sorry,I forgot to bring it with me....

- It's Ok.Thank you for being with me.Thanks Mrs Lei,I 've got to go now! 

- Hey,where do you go?

- My home!

 

Seohyun stood up and got out of the HS room.

It was sunset.Seohyun was sitting on the bus,quietly watching the sun disspearing from her sight.She felt worried about what she would face to,a lot of questions were crossed her mind,and she couldn't know how to find the answer.Then,she knew this was an only way to find down.

- Hey,look! That's her!

- What? 

- The girl was with Suho oppa!

- Really? What's she doing here?

Seohyun heard people talking about her,but she acted like she didn't care.Just let they talk about what they were going to say,just don't mind them,she thought.She got off the bus at the Gangam bus stop,then she walked to home.She would reach home after walking 30 minutes.Behind her,there were many young schoolgirl following

- Hey,are you a girl who with Suho oppa? - One of them shouting at her.

- So what?

- Oh,there she is.

- What do you want?

- We want to teach you a lesson.

- Reason?

- Because you stole my Suho oppa!

- Yes,you have broken our hearts! 

- *Going away*

- Hey! Stop!

- *Keep going*

- Are you deaf? Guys,give that chicken a lesson!

Those girls were running after Seohyun and attracting her.One pulling her hair,then second one hitting her,and another one kicking her back.

- STOPPPPPPP! 

- Who? Who said that?

- Me...- Behind them was a tall and thin young man,he was wearing a silver mask to cover his real face.The man was crossing his arms,then stepping by them.

- Don't in our business! Piss off!

- Such those rude and stupid es! Say that again and you will be sorry!

- You think who you are? Mind your own ,! 

- I 've warned you,...you stupid es...

Suddenly,the snow was falling down on the summer night.

- No way! Snow in the summer?

The snow was falling heavier and heavier,after a short time,they all covered the street.The young man raised his hand above his head,and the winds immediately became insane,the snow was rolling white in swirling winds.

- What...what the hell? - Screamed those girls,they had been blown out by the snow storm.

- Wtf are you? Let we go!

- Do you want to know? Fine.I will show you.It's your honor...

After saying,he unbinded his outside mask and throw it into the storm.

- Lu....Luhan oppaaaa....Nooo....

- Yep,it's me...- Luhan nodded,his voice furiously raised.

- Luhan oppa...Pls let me go...I'm...

- We are sorry...Pls pls...

- The apologizes aren't accepted...It's too late...

Luhan flipped his fingers and with a cold smile.Then,those girls were turning into frozen ice.

 

- Luhan..oppa?

- Seohyun,are you awake?

- Are you hurt? Are you bleeding? - Luhan helped her stand up,then checked her out.

- I'm ok,...

- You have turned them into ice? It's too tough...

- They deserve it.For those things they have done to you.

- But...

- Don't worry...they will be back to normal about many hours later.

- But they had realised who you are...

- You 're afraid they will tell others what happened,right?.No.I'm sure they won't.Even if they will,It's not matter to me...

- You came in time to save me,I'm very thankfull...*smile*

- Because I'm your own hero,remember?

- Well,....We had dreamt the same dream that night,right?*blushes*

- Yes.Both of us.That's why I can be honest with my own heart...

- Me too...*being shy*

- Are you cold?

- A little.I'm afraid of cold.

- So,you 're afraid me? Because I'm cold.

- Not at all *slightly hugs him from the heart*...

- Really? *blushes and hugs her back* I have phoned you many times,but...

- My phone didn't work...

- Ah,I got it.

- What do want to talk to me?

- I want to apologize...

- Just apologize?

- No...not really...

- You are really alive,Luhan....You are not..*crying*...I'm so happy.... just a nightmare...

- Of course...

- *Crying louder*

- I....I...love you....

- *stop crying* Huh? I don't hear what you said.

- I LOVE YOU!*shouts and shy* ,...do you love me?

- I haven't understand my real feeling until today...But everything is clear now...I love you...

- Hey,shall we kiss? Can I kiss your lips? I....

- You can...

*Kissing Scene*

- Do you remember the day of 10 years ago,when we meet each other,in a snowy night,like this?

- Yes,I gave you my only shawl.Hey,do you still keep it?

- Of...of course,it saved my life...

- Well,where are we going to go?

- My home...

- Oh man,I feel hungry? What's about you?

- Me too...

- I know a Chinese restaurant out there.We could go...

- No! I want to eat roast sweet potatoes*points at nearby foodstall*

- What? Sweet potatoes?

- You don't like it?

- Yes....

- But I love it.

- Oh...I...

- Let's go! 

Seohyun grabbed him strongly and pulled him into the foodstall....

 

- To be cont....