Chap 3

FROZEN [Seohan]

 

 After many years,Luhan,from a normal boy,became a famous person.In his free time,he usually played music by a guitar.This brown wooden guitar become a friend,help him to relieve his lonely feeling.One day,by a chance,his soft warm voice touched a manager's heart.

He was a top manager of SMEnt,which is the most powerful and sucessful of Korea.Not only Korea,their fame and effection dominating over the world.Their artists usually performed everywhere in the world,from Japan to the USA or Europe.

Just for those reasons,SMent 's a desire of all teenagers,who always nurture their dream of being famous and wealthy.So,they tries to join SMent by all the ways...despite the hard obstacles coming against them.

Many had to try a lot and get nothing,but many are very lucky.Like Luhan.He was chosen directly to become a member of their new boygroup.Then,during many hard-working training years,he met other 11 boys,who had got same wishes and dreams like him.Finally,they debuted with the name ''EXO'',became very famous and got a lot of fans.

Luhan got everything.Money,fame,love and support from many thousand fans...But he wasn't pleased.He hadn't got everything,he still miss something.''Something'' that made he felt pleased with his present life...His real family??? Or a true love???

Luhan leaned on the window,stared at the outside motions.He always like that,quiet and sunk to his own thinking.On the boat of his own thinking river,an image suddenly appearing through his mind.That's a girl,a little girl,pretty like an angel with her long straight hair,big eyes and small red lips,....She gave him a chocolate bar with her wide smile.He couldn't never forget her,...

Then,his eyes unexpectedly met a girl walking under the trees.She was walking on the company's yard.Her black long hair overflowing over her shoulders,she slightly looked up and down,like a shy kid go to school the first time,actually she 's shy,then,in many short seconds,she looking up, her and his eyes directly met each other's.

A strange but close feeling covering Luhan's body.He quickly steped back, and he's gone away to avoid her stares.

When he walking on the balcony,his brother,Sehun,catching up him and shouting:

- Hey hyung!

- Oh what? You made me started,you know?

- Sorry,hyung,keke,I just want to greet you.

- Ok,....why 're you so happy today?

- Oh,I 'm always happy everytime,But today is the most happiest day ever!!!

- Huh? what's up?

- Guess,hyung!

- Just brust out,Sehun...

- Ok,you're not funny at all...Our latest album have been sold out million copies!

- Oh,cool....then...

- Hyung,why 're you not happy?

- I'm happy...ofc... I have to jump up and shout out???

- Oh man,... =.= By the way,hyung,have you heard that???

- Heard what???

- SM have got many new girls for their new girl group project.

- Okay...so what?

- OMG,they're so beautiful.Espically the 7th girl,...I heard that she's the most beautiful....

- Ok,ok,...so just come to her,...I don't mind...

- Ofc,hyung,I have got the plan to get her!

- Huh? O.O

- Keke,just wait,hyung,I will get her...

- Oh,the manager told us to gather at the hall.He said that he would introduce the new girls.

- Oh,...

- Keke,hyung,I can't wait anymore.I will show you my target!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hall,9 am

- Ok,everybody's all here! So let me introduce many new members of our family,then I will give you many information about next week activities!- The manager,MrKim, talked louly to everybody at the center hall.

Luhan 's coming and 's taking a seat with his group.He stared at many girls standing opposite him,and recognised the girl on the yard.She's standing alone,her eyes looking down her feet,her long hair covering her beautiful face.

- Now,let me introduce the first girl to you guys,congratulation Miss Jessica on joining our SM family!

Jessica 's coming.She 's very beautiful with her wavy yellow hair,a gorgeous face and pretty eyes.She introduced about herself,when she finished,everyone gave her a applause.

Then,other girls coming.Yoona,JiJi,Tiffany,Sunny,Taeyeon,Lisa,...And the last girl 's coming.The girl Luhan noticed for a moment coming up,she slightly tucked her hair,then spoke to everyone who watching her.Her voice 's so graceful and her manner's so elegant and shining.She was SeoHyun.

- Hyung,hyung,It's her!!! - Sehun happily pointed to the girl and shouted.

- Oh,go ahead - Luhan shurgged and watched his manager,who 's show up again and informed their new schedule to them.

Afer hearing all the news,everyone left the hall.Some moved to their dorms,others moved to the practice room