Chap 4

FROZEN [Seohan]

Sehun didn't let the chance go,he naturally approach SeoHyun.The girl was sitting and chatting with her friends.

- Hello! - He slightly greeted,caught their attention.

The girls were going crazy,they already knew the fame of Sehun and EXO.Seohyun softly stood up,she politely bow 90 degrees:

- Hello Sehun subae!

- Oh,you don't need to call me like that!

- Uhm...what should I call you?

- Just Sehun,or Sehun oppa..!- Sehun replied with a evil smile.

- Oh,I'd love to- Seohyun smiled- Sehun oppa!

- Keke,I like this- Sehun laughed overjoyly - Then,can you be my friend?

- Of course,oppa,I'm very glad to be your friend...-Seohyun answered with a bright smile on her chubby face.

It could melt anyone's heart.

- Seohyun,let's go! We have to go to their new dorm! - called Jessica.

- Oh,I'm coming- Then,she bowed to Sehun- Bye oppa,I 've got to go now!

- Ok,see you again!- Sehun smiled.

Then he watched the girl ran to catch up her friends.They followed the manager and dissapeared behind the wooden door.

- So,hyung,how do you think?- Sehun touched his hyung,smied widely

- Ok,I know you're very good at wheedling girls- said Luhan,with a low voice.

- Oh,hyung,don't be angry like that,I'm not wheedling her,I just making her accquanintance.

- Yeah,and you will gradually wheedle her,I know all your scheme...

- You're very serious,hyung,...You like her,too,right?

- Uhm,...oh,never mind! We don't have time for chatting,we had to practice for their upcoming performance!

Luhan stood up,and left the hall.

- What's wrong with Luhan? - asked Kai.

- Uhm,you can't understand Luhan's human being...He 's too strange and complex to handle...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dorm for SM's trainee took place on the right of the hall,far away from the offical artists's dorm.That's a small building consisting of 9 floors.

No elevator,so they had to go on the stairs.The manager led the girls to a room on the 7th floor.He opened it and shouted:

- This will be your new home! Welcome!

The girls came in,put their luggage into their new rooms that they chose.

Seohyun jumped into her new bed,lying and enjoy her new home.Then,she sat up,reached her schoolbag and took out many stuffs that she carefully prepared from 2 days ago.

Seohyun held the famliy photo on her hands,the picture was taken one week ago,was put into a yellow frame.She missed her father,her mother,and her little brother.They're so bright and beautiful.

Seohyun was borned in the normal family.Her father 's a policeman.His mission 's  trace down and arrest the criminals.Her mom is a music teacher.She taught piano at  Music Institute(MI).Therfore,she had inherited the interest in music from her mom.As soon as Seohyun was a little child,she had showed an aptitude for singing and playing instruments.She got a wonderful artistic sense that surprising everyone.Even the Principle of MI had decided to invite her to study in his Institute.

Her younger brother- MyungSoo is studying in high school.He got beautiful eyes and fair skin like his sister.They're so beautiful.

The more she thought about them,the more she missed them.They are her supporter and encourager forever...

Seohyun put the frame onto the small table,beside her bed.Next,she took out a Keroro stuffed-animal,this is her favourite anime.

When she took out pile of books ,a laptop and clothes,JiJi came in.The girl gave her a cute smile and said:

- Hello,Seohyun! I will be your roomate from now!

- Hi,JiJi.Nice to hear that! - Seohyun repiled back with a wide smile,too.

Then she continued to organise her stuff,not pay attention to her new roomate.

Jiji put her bags onto her bed and took out her own stuffs.No expression on her face.Suddenly,the phone rang.

- Exscue me,Seohyun,I got a phone call from my umma!

- Oh,it's fine,Jiji.

Jiji calmly heard the phone.In the beyond side,there is a male husky voice.

- What's up,JJ? Is everything Ok?

- Yes,it's OK- Jiji answered in a low voice,not let Seohyun hear that,she carefully got out the room,nobody's outside- Everything 's gonna fine as the plan we have made.

- Sound nice.I believe in your excellent skills,JJ.

- I know,Boss.I'm going to approach Luhan,then get him like eating a candy.

- You 're one of my best killer.Don't let me down! Keep him alive.Just killing those who block your way. If you lose,you know what's happen next to you,got it?

- Yeah,I know...- answerd JJ,and thinking of '' the end for her if she can't get Luhan''.

The boss already hang up the phone.JJ quickly hang up,and quickly erased her history phone call.

- What's up,JJ? You looks very strange!

JJ turned back right away,and she saw Taeyeon 's behind her,holding her clothes.

- Oh,I'm fine! You don't have to worry about me!- JJ smiled

- OK,good to hear that! - smiled Taeyeon and she came back to her own room.

- Hmm,...Taeyeon,...you should be careful about what you care about! - JJ mulffed smiled.

JJ came back to her room,saw Seohyun lying comfortably in her bed,and reading a book.

- Seohyun,would you like to meet and make friend with EXO oppas?

- Uhm,I like that.Sehun oppa just texted me to come and watch their practice.

- Cool,But we have to take a shower first.I don't want to show the bad image to them.

- Oh yeah,I will take shower first!

- Yup,I have to organize my stuffs,then.

Seohyun smiled and went to the bathroom.She couldn't imagine her roomate took her phone and check it out.

Seohyun's phone is a white Iphone4,had a Keroro sticker on the back side.JJ checked it and smile evily...

 

--- TO BE CONTINUED ---