Chap 5

FROZEN [Seohan]

 

After that,Seohyun and JJ went to the practice room together.When walking along the corridor,they heard the loud music playing resounded through the way.

OVERDOSE...It would be their new comeback song - thought Seohyun.

The girls walked for a while,then stopped for a minute.The practice room was on the right from their way.

Seohyun slightly looked into the room.And she froze.

In company with the playing music,the members of EXO were dancing fluently.They moved along and followed the lyric so perfectly,which made her froze like a statue.

Among 12 members,Luhan caught her stare right away.He wore a comfortable red T-shirt without sleeves,revealed sinewy muscles and a simple black pants.Luhan

focused to the dance that he didn't pay attention to the girl who was watching him.His move,his breath,his sweat,made Seohyun breathless. She got several heart

attacks,as her heart was beating faster and faster.

''Is he the boy that I used to meet in the past?''- She thought,keep pressing hands on her chest.

She immediately got back the image of a little boy.Sitting lonely outside the house.And waiting for his umma.He was so different now.Stronger.Better.And

colder.Except the eyes,his beautiful couple of eye always full of a tornmenting sorrow.

- What're you guys doing in here? - Came a surprise voice that brought Seohyun back to the present.

EXO boys have already finished their practice part,some sat down on the floor and drank water,some talked and played around,some exchanged the information

with their trainer.Only Luhan,Seohyun noticed,he chose a quietest place to sit and turned his Ipod on,stayed away from the rest of members.

- Hi oppa! We came here to watch your practice! It's so amazing!- shouted JJ,as she clapped crazily and praised the performance she had seen.

The boy turned his head to Seohyun,ignored JJ who kept jumping up like a monkey.

- Hi,nice to meet you!

- Nice to meet you,too.Suho oppa! - Seohyun shyly shook Suho's hand.

- You know me?

- Of course,oppa is very popular...When I'm studying in high school,I'm your hardcore fan.

- Really? - Suho smiled widely,his eyes alighting with joy.

- Yeah,I love your voice and your personality.You are very stunning...

Seohyun had her confession done with an embrassement.Yes.She do like him very much.Suho is handsome,and bright like an angel.Whenever you caught sight of him,you would see his halo light around him.He is Seohyun's crush during the time she studies in high school to now.

- Oh,thank you so much.You are Seohyun,right?

- Yes,I am!

- Seohyun ah,you are my number 1 fan!- Suho smiled happily again,and winked to her.

- Oppa...- Her heart's full of happiness.

- Do you want to get my warm hug? - Suho suggested,his eye smile's freaking cute.

Without waiting for Seohyun's repond,Suho garb his hands around her hips,and hugged her tightly in his arms.

- OMG! - shouted Tao,Kris and Chen.

Many EXO boys were in shock,Sehun was froze in his seat and felt a bit jealous.

Luhan saw them hugging,stayed numb,his face had no expression.

- Oppa,what 're you doing?

Luhan surprisely turned back,JJ has already sat beside him.She smiled widely and touched on Luhan's ipod.

- Don't you see that I want to be alone? Stay away from me!

- Oppa,you 're so lonely.Why did you go around and had fun with everybody?

- It's not your business!

- Or you can talk to me,I'm be there to be with you!

- Thanks,but I don't like it!

- Oh,oppa,I like you so much,...!!!!- JJ leaned her head on Luhan's shoulder,but Luhan stood up,scolded angrily:

- Don't touch me!

Then he got out of the room and dissapeared behind the door shut.

-''Luhan,you ruin my all plan,...Wait,...You won't escape from my hand anymore!''

JJ furiously stood up,though she acted like she was fine,she couldn't hide her anger.While standing up,JJ accidentally fell down because of slippery floor,but a hand warding her back off,helped her stood up again.

It was Chanyeol.He smile gently with her,softly asked:

- Are you OK?

- Thanks for helping me,I'm fine!- JJ replied back to Chanyeol,then left the room.

- JJ,why are you leaving? - Called Seohyun.

- Seohyun ahh,...- Suho grabbed her hand and took her to EXO's seat- I will introduce all EXO members to you.

 

===========================================================================

 

Seoul 10.00pm.

On the 7th floor,there was a large Music Classroom.But it's haven't been used recently because of the lack of light.The room is nearly full of darkness.The only light

shinning into it was from many lampposts outside. The moon was less lighter,his dim silver light was getting softer than yesterday.

Luhan replayed a blue ballad song on his Ipod one more time.This was 11th time.He got used to listening to blue songs every day,that made s feared of

him.They used to borrow his Ipod,then threw back to him and shouted:'' What the hell you were listening???''

Luhan just sliented,and smiled slightly.In several times,he felt weaken for himself.Kept diving in wine and sad songs,he wondered what time he will be different.He

desired to be refesh,but he couldn't...A fly was unexpectedly flying by his face.Luhan aimlessly raised his fingers.A blue light dust rapidly flickering around the fly,

frozen him just by a minute.Luhan watched the fly diving in the blue magic,held back his smile.Boringly,he put the Ipod down,reached the old piano were put in the

left of the room.

Its surface was very old,the glittering oil paint were gone,even the black color were blurring after many years using,Luhan calmly sat down on the beyond small

chair,pressed every single fret.He opened the ''Moon Sonat'' by Beethoven,and played slightly over the late night.

When he was playing,the door suddenly opened.Being disturb,Luhan furiously shouted out:

- Hey!

- Yes,...oppa,I'm sorry...

Luhan became numb.The girl had disturb his playing was Seohyun.She wore a white pure dress,her long hair covered her moon-shaped face.

She's like a moon.Elegant and shinning through the darkness.

- Why do you come here?

- I heard your playing,...it led me to here...

- ....- Luhan kept silent,his stare was on the girl.

- You know,I love playing piano,...It will attract me,...so....

-..........- still long silence.

- By the way,your playing is so good.I love the ''Moon Sonat''.

-............

- If you feel annoyed,I had better dissapear...- Seohyun murmured in a sad voice,then stepped back,intended to go out.

- Hey,if you want to hear,just stay!

- Really? - Her voice turned to happy voice.

- Uhm,as long as yoi are quiet,...

- Ofc,I'm quiet girl...

Then,Seohyun be quiet when Luhan went on playing his Sonat.Sometimes,he took a short glance on Seohyun.She 's still quiet,as she closed her eyes to enjoy the

melody.

- Wow,you're so good!!!- Seohyun clapped happily when he finished.

Luhan's cheeks became red...Softly...It's the first time he flushed after receiving applause from a girl.

- Oppa,can I try one time?

- Uhm,go ahead...

Seohyun happily stepped into the seat.No letting Luhan wait more,she touched those frets by her long,thin fingers...The melodies were rising...So wonderful...

She was playing the legendary song ''My Heart Will Go On''-Celine Dion by piano.Under the twinkle moonlight,Seohyun was shiining like a real angel.

Luhan couldn't take his eyes off her,her beauty froze him,turned him to a firm ice...

 

                                                                                              You're here,there's nothing I fear

                                                                                             And I  know that my heart will go on

 We 'll stay forever this way

You're safe in my heart

My heart will go on and on

 

 And Seohyun raised her sweet voice,sang along the piano melodies...--- TO BE CONTINUED---