Chap 2 of Frozen

FROZEN [Seohan]

Seoul,9:00 am…

The time is flying so fast.It’s have been 10 years since the first time he met that girl.

Now,Luhan become a young man.He isn’t much different from himself of 10 years ago,he is a handsome and smart boy.He takes after his father.

MrLe has died for over 10 years.He still remembers,when he was sitting quietly to wait for his mom,the police car suddenly came back.A old policeman went out,mournfully told him about his dad’s death.Mr Le was killed by a secret murderer.But they couldn’t arrest that evil guy.The killer is gone,and nobody knew where he has been.Luhan’s  mom was in terrible shocks,her heart disease was replapesed,made her completely exhausted.Then his mom fainted on the ground,and people had to move this poor woman to the hospital.He just saw his mom only one time,when she was lying quietly on the bed,her eyes closed.His mom didn’t pass away,but the doctor said that she wouldn’t sat up again.She couldn’t open her beautiful to see her lovely son,she couldn’t open to call his name.She is like a tree now,alive but quiet.With a little boy like Luhan,he was too young to suffer from harsh stuffs like this.He can’t suffer,he can’t stand anymore,only he can’t live without his parents,he shouted that.But he couldn’t change his destiny,everything he can did is cry,…he cried,cried,….until the old doctor hugged him on his arms.DrChoi was crying ,too.

Luhan became an orphan,and the doctor became his foster father.He brought him up like his own son.He loves him,he did everything to compensate for Luhan’s lack of family affection.Luhan loves his foster father,too,he ‘s grateful to everything he had done for him. DrChoi always give him strength to survive on this hard life.

His foster father already had a daughter,Choi Sooyoung.Sooyoung is a tall girl,with a brown long hair and a pretty face.Sooyoung is a wonderful sister he have ever knew,she always take care of him,protect him from everything, from many curel dogs to many spiteful friends.Luhan have never had a sister before,so Choi Sooyoung is the best sister he have ever had.

On one day,a former policeman comes back to their house,he gives Luhan a box.The box is small,square,and made by sliver.

-This box belongs to your father,MrLe.Now,I give back to you,Xiao Luhan.His father said that you had to keep it carefully and opened it on your 18th birthday.Remember that.

Then,the policeman went away.

Now,today is Luhan's 18th birthday.

Luhan keeps in his hand a old key.He bring the secret box of his father-the box which he have kept carefully in a metal trunk for 9 years-and put it on the table.He palpitately open the silver box.The box is finally open,inside is a small glass bottle,it contains a very blue liquid.He doesn’t know what it is,then he sees a small neatly folden piece of  paper behind the bottle.He opens and reads many lines of words were written on it.

Dear Lulu,My Lovely Son,

When you read my letter,It’s mean you have grown up for now.When you are a little kid,you always wanted to become an Iceman to built a snowman,…Do you still remember? Maybe you don’t,but I always remember your wish in my mind.So,I nurture my dream to make your dream come true.Thus,I spend all the time of my life to complete our dreams,son.Finally,I  succeed beyond my expectation.If anyone drinks this liquid medicine,they will become an Iceman,who can control the Ice Power.I know you must hate me so much,because I don’t spend too much time beside you.But you know,I always love you more than I can say…I know I can’t live any longer,someone tries to stole this pericous medicine for devil aim.I tries my best to protect our dream.But I won.Because I know my son is holding the medicine on his hand now.So,I don’t regret anything from this world.

Well,only word I want to say to you,Luhan,I’m sorry,…I can’t see and touch on your face before I leave this world.Keep going your own way,Lulu.Take care of your mother,tell her I love her so much.Only use the medicine to protect the people who you love…

                                                                                  I love you.

                                                                               Your dad,Xiao Le.

Luhan can’t read anyword,because his tears are falling down on the paper,bluring everything.

Luhan hold tightly the bottle on hand,’’ My dad sacrifice his life to protect my dream,I will never let anyone break it again’’.Then,Luhan uncorks the bottle,drink it.The blue liquid flowing through his throat,dissolving with his red blood stream,puring into his heart.

Luhan feels a icy feeling comes from his heart,spreading out all his body,a magical power is growling strongly inside,rapidly curling like a howling wave from the bottom of his heart.

Luhan know that he already becomes an Iceman now...

-Luhan,go downstairs now! Everyone is waiting for you!

-Ok,Sooyoung! I’m coming now!

At the living room,everyone is standing and waiting for the host of the birthday party.

His father,MrChoi,his sister,Choi Sooyoung,many friends of his dad and his sister,many his classmates,Lay,Kris,Sehun,Xiumin,…Luhan and them are in the boygroup named EXO,consist of 12 boys,they are all handsome and talented,so they have so many fans around anywhere they are in.Many girls are screaming and shouting when they see Luhan enters the room.All their eyes turn into a thousand of pink hearts.

In the middle of the table,there is a big white birthday cake.There are 18 candles on the cake.

-My son,blowing up all the candles!- MrChoi smiles and says.

-Don’t forget to wish,brother!- Sooyoung said.

 ‘’A birthday Wish,of course,I always hope my natural parents will stand by me right here,right now.Please,bring back my dad to life,and my mom will stand up and comeback to me!’’-Luhan said in his mind.

Then,Luhan blows up all the candles.Everyone is clapping.

-Now,let’s party,everyone!

-Yeah! Yeah!

Everyone is eating,drinking and chatting happily.Sooyoung is talking and laughing with Yuri,Tiffany and Hyoyeon,her best friends.Luhan talks with his group for a while,then when they are playing games with each other inside ,he goes outside and sits on the third stairs.Immediately,many girls come around him and insist him to play with them.

-Go away! Leave me alone!

The girls ‘re afraid,then they go away.Just only him outside the house,lonely and cold.He surpirsely misses his old house,where they had lived in with his own parents.The small white house with the European pattern,with the green garden outside.Now,he lives in a big yellow house,with the rich stuffs,and the tall black gates outside.But,he doesn’t always happy.His heart is getting colder and colder.

He hates those girls,he knows they only loves him by his good looking and richness,not by himself.

He used to love a girl,Choyoung.He loves her by his pure love,but what about her? .When on his 16th birthday,she betrayed him to come with another boy,who is rich as much as she wants.So,Luhan hates girls,hates love,he hates believing in Love.Because,it's so cheap and fake.

His heart become colder than ever.Everyone always leave him behind,they play with his heart,then throw it away,and he can’t find it anymore.He hates them,he does hate them…

The wind is blowing behind him now.Cold.But he doesn’t need this brown shawl anymore,because he is a Iceman now.He isn’t scared of cold or snow,because he is stronger than those things.

The cold never bothers him anyway.

But,the brown shawl on his hand reminds him of one girl.The cute girl with long black hair, big eyes,white skin,small lips,and a warm heart.

Since the first time they met outside his old house,he have never seen that girl again.Where is she now? He doesn’t know…but he doesn’t want to know.The past is the past....

 

End chap 2.