[Frozen] Chap 1

FROZEN [Seohan]

My story is from Korea,an Asian country whose the climate is usually humid,cold and wet.In the winter,there will be snow and ice in everywhere.

Seoul,9:00pm,

Today is the first day of the winter.Outside from the window,many snowflakes is falling.Some people is wandering on the street,enjoying the cool air around.Many stores along the high street keep playing many old Chirstmas songs.You can feel the Chrsitmas is coming now.

In the small white room,Xiao Luhan is looking towards the ward from the window.His innocent eyes are following the crowd who are walking together along their way.This little boy is still young,and he loves the crowd,he loves the winter,he loves going outside and loves building his own snowman.

Luhan is a Chinese,his family  just moved from China to Korea for 2 days ago because of his father 's job.His father -MrXiao Le is a scientist,he had to come to Korea to complete his project.He is very busy,you know.Especially,in this time,when his project is coming up to the last satge,so,Mr Le spend all his time finishing his confidential project.His project is the top secret,and Mr Le didn't reveal anything to anyone,even his family.He said to his son before,''All the world will open their eyes,Luhan.When I'm done,I will remake history of the human being''.Luhan admires his dad a lot,he always talk about his dad as his super hero,the little boy believes his dad will make a miracle,like Columbus who discovered the America,or Edison invented the lamp,...to make him proud.

Luhan's mom is a beautiful and kind woman.She is a housewife.She is cooking fish soup,his favourite's dish ever.Just imagining  you eat the hot delicious soup when the snow is falling outside the window.Wow! So wonderful! By thinking that,Luhan feels hungry right away,he leaves the room and rush into the kitchen.The smell is so good! His stomach is screaming right now.

-Mom,I am hungry!

-Oh,honey,It almost done.Let's wait for a minute.

-Oh,mom,I am hungry now,I can't stand anymore!

-Don't be sulk,Hanie,I'm already done! Back to your seat now.

-Yeah,yeah,the smell is so good.Mom.Hmm..

-You are so greedy,my boy.Here you are.

Mrs Le put a big bowl of fish soup on the table,in front of her hungry kid.The child become happy,he blows and eats his soup with gusto.

Mrs Le smiles and goes to wash some dirty plates.

-Mom,did you save fish soup for dad?

-Don't worry,boy.I already save for your dad.He will be back at 12:00 to eat.

-Oh,mom,it's just 30 minutes left.

-Oh,Your dad is going to come back home.

-Yeah,I will hug him and tell him to let me go outside to play.

-Ok,boy,finish your dish now.

-Yeah,mom.

Suddenly,the door bell is ringing.

-Oh,dad is coming home! Yeah!

-Oh dear,let me open the door,you should eat your soup.

-Okay,mommy.

While eating,Luhan is looking forward to seeing his dad coming,smile and kiss on his face like he always do.But,he can't see,or can hear his dad,the sound he only hears is his mom 's cry.And many men,who wears police uniforms,are talking to his mom with a low sad voices.Then,they go back to their police cars,his mom is following them.

-Mom,where are you going?

-Luhan,just stay there,I will be back soon!

-Mom,wait for me,I want to go with you!

-No! Stay there! Don't go anywhere!-His mom shouts,this is the first time she beocmes angry with him.

Luhan didn't dare to do anything,just sit on the stairs outside,follow the sign of the police car.The car with his mom are gone...

He waits,wait until the night is coming.The air outside is very cold,but the boy still sit there to wait for his mom.He huddles by himself in a corner,watching some snowflakes falling on his hand.It's very cold...and lonely.He is going to cry,because of his dad,his mom and him.

-Mom,dad,where are you?

-Hey you!

Luhan jumps out of his skin,turns around,and he see a little cute girl is standing next to him.Maybe she have the same age to him.The girl is very cute,her skin 's white like snow,her long hair 's black like dark,and her smile is so bright like the stars above the sky.Her eyes are big and pretty like thousand twinkle stars of the night sky

-Why do you sit here? Why don't you go inside your home?- That girl said,her voice is soft,and sweet like a strawberry candy.

-I have to wait for my parents-Luhan said,with a cold voice.His mom always taught him not to talk with the stranger.He keeps saying without looking at her.From this innocent mind,he 's afraid that this young cute girl will kidnap him or something.

-I am Seo Joo hyun,and you?

-Uhm,Luhan...

-Ok,Luhan,let's go inside,you will have cold!

-No! I have to wait my parents!

-Ok,ok,if you want so, please embrace this shawl around your neck to avoid cold...

-What?

-Keep it,please.You will catch cold unless you use it.My mom said that I had to help other people.

-No,I don't need it!-Luhan throw that shawl onto the ground.He stares at that little girl with an angry face.

-Oh,come on,take this! You will need it!Please....-Seohyun pick it up and give back to him.Her cute face make him become weak.The little boy is shy now.

-....oh.ok-Finally he has to keep the shawl on his leap.

-Are you hungry?

-Uhm,my soup is getting colder now...I can't eat it anymore...

-Oh well,I have a chocolate bar.Maybe it will save you!

Luhan takes it from the girl.At this moment,his chubby cheeks start blushing.His heart is flutter and flutter.

-You are so cute.Hihi.Oh,my mom is waiting for me,I have to go home.Bye! And good luck!- The girl is smiling.This is the most beautiful smile he have never seen before.

Then,the little girl is running away.Luhan keep following her hurry step untill the girl is totally gone from his sight.He embrace his neck with the cosy white shawl that Seohyun just gave him.Then,he eats the chocolate bar.Oh,so sweet! Luhan 's similing niw.

Maybe this winter is not cold anymore...